Captain PLEASE- or any other gifted souls- PLEASE offer insight...

• Hi...

I am in a new relationship with an old friend. We just spent two months together overseas traveling

ME- Pisces sun and rising, Gem. moon, venus Aquarius, mars Gemini, eros Aquarius, Psyche Capricorn

HIM- Cancer sun, Cap. moon, venus Leo, mars Aries, eros Leo, psyche Scorpio

...he told me he loved me at the airport as we were leaving, not before. We've returned to the states a week ago. There hasn't been a lot of contact. Different states, he is visiting family he hasn't seen in three years. I am busy with my own stuff. He has told his family about me. I miss him, terribly, we've spoke on the phone twice and he has told me he missed me, without prompt. I drive myself crazy waiting and wondering if/when he will make contact. I have a few questions...

1. Was he sincere in telling me he loves me?

2. Do you see us managing a successful long distance relationship? Having a future?

3. Will he go overseas again in the next few months?

4. Little contact now, because of returning home with family, do you see this picking up? More regular contact soon?

5. Do you think he is wanting a relationship with me in the future, like moving toward being together in person?

6. Will I see him at the end of the month?

7. Why am I so insecure? He says he misses me and loves me and I doubt that...instead of trusting it...he is very much a thinker and not spontaneous.

8. Why can't I go with the flow?

9. Are we good together?

Any other thoughts/ insights into this not mentioned???

Many questions and I appreciate the insight....I have never been in a situation like this. I have never missed anyone so much before.

Best,

Ophelia74

• This post is deleted!