Shaubby - Help Required Please

• Hi Shaubby

My d.o.b (03/11/1971) and his d.o.b. (23/02/1963)

I have a dilema which I would value your advice on - I split with my boyfriend of nearly 5 years in May this year after a small disagreement (not the first time this has happened and always his doing). We have had only infrequent contact since the split and he has now admitted that this was deliberate on his part as he said it would of been so easy to get back together again. In this time I very briefly dated someone else, which I've told him about and he said this hurt him as he couldn't imagine me with anyone else. We have now spoken at length about a lot of things, which he would never do in the past, we both still have feelings for each other and he has now said he would like us to go out again but taking things really slowly. He recently turned down the offer from a long standing friend of his (who also lodged with him for 7 months) to start a relationship (she interferred in our relationship when she was lodging with him) and also his ex wife has said she misses him, but he says thats just because she has split up with her boyfriend and she doesn't like to be alone, which I know is true.

I spoke with a psychic about a month back before my ex said he'd like to try again. The psychic said what is past is past, that my ex would persue me if I started going out with other people but did not really want me back and would be jealous of any new relationship I formed, he also said that he saw a man coming into my life Oct/Nov time who would be more on a level with me and would treat me how I deserved to be treated by a man.

So now I'm confused.

My ex told me over a week ago that he wanted to try again but take things slowly, I agreed and we met several days later for a drink, which was fine, in conversation later that evening he said he wanted me to take more of a lead and so the next day I invited him out the following Wednesday.

We met last night and I could tell by the things he said and didn't say that something had changed since we last saw each other and after much probing he said he was still confused and was scared of us going back to how we'd been (in a rut), he keeps running scenarios in his head which confuses him even more, he doesn't know if he wants to risk trying again or just be friends, but everying he says and does tells me he wants more but is afraid to take that step. He has an emotional barrier around him which he says he doesn't know how to lower or why its still there, he has been hurt in the past, but admits that we get on really well and the only problem in our relationship before was him not being able to communicate when we had little disagreements, I thought he was being more open with me but last night the old him clamming up surfaced again.

He says he doesn't have feelings for anyone else only me.

Please help.

• scorpiosuz

What I feel is that the psychic that read for you told you the truth of how your relationship with Mr. March is and will be if you continue to see him. He sounds like a likeable man and his past loves remember him well, perhaps he is a very good lover, that is not to say that a good pair of shoes he will make to wear through the good times and bad.

He is the way he is with lack of communication because he is after all a man and they lack the emotional level in which a woman communicates on. I feel you are seeking a man that is more open emotionally and does not make you guess so much as to where you stand even in line at times.Move on honey as there is another man as the psychic perdicted for you around the corner of life. He may even stick his foot out and trip you into his arms to get your attention. You will be overwhelmed with his open communications and at times left in awe, and happy that you did move on and land in a perfect fitting pair of shoes to walk through this world with.

Shuabby

• Thank you so much Shaubby, I think things have finally come to a head in my mind, especially after last nights episode.

I need someone who is on the same sort of level with me both emotionally and intellectually.