I know you have the vision to help me find some one who just got home from Iraq

• Dearest Blmoon

I stapped at a red light yesterday and some one homked thier horn to get my attention and i rolled my window down and he said hi Teresa, How have you been ( I know the face and voice but for the life of me i can not rememer his name ) I asked how he was doing and he said he was very tired just gotten from Iraq ...the light turned green I tried telling him to go through the light and pull over but I think he mis understo. it od my gestures and may have taken it as not wanting to talk to him....he sped off I tried getting him to turn at a light but ( I ended up turning and wish I had just followed him! I fell horrable ! He remembered me after being gone an my memory for names is very bad!!! I know that you have the capability to go into my mind and back to when we met or tell me what his name is. I really want to find him right away!

Thank you from the bottom of my !

I would just do any thing to go back to that moment and just kept following when he went through the light!

• His name or address or some thing?

• My car was running like crap and couldnt catch up.

• go to military dot com and enter your zip code and his status (veteran) and it will give you a list of names....maybe you will recognize it when you see it.

• My car was running like crap and couldnt catch up.

• I dont remember any thing...even the branch he is .

• is blmoon around

• is blmoon around