Interpret my reading please

• I did a past, present, future reading...3 cards across then another row on top and one more row across that..so a 9 card reading. The first 3 cards in the past column were: Emporer (reversed), High priestess (reversed) King of swords (reversed). Second column in Present position: 10 of pentacles (reversed), Moon card 10 of cups. Third column in future position: Knight of swords< chariot card, 3 of swords (reversed) Im not sure how to pull all this together...Please help me understand this. I didnt ask a question, I just wanted a general idea of how things are looking in my life currently.

• Hey pam07streetbob

I drew this out and was looking to see a pattern...

I am gettting...

Past: Intuitive escape from something a little overbearing. You followed your heart and it led you to...

Present: Sitting comfortable now, a little too comfortable, and your emotions are whispering "take a chance again" and so you are in that place now... dare I dream again, take another chance? You want to... you would have to let some things go... leading you to...

Future: This is the risk - The Knight (true love>) and the Chariot (once you decide, it will all happen fast fast fast) and the Three of Swords, which is the chance you are asked to take. No guarantees, however there never are.

You are in a place i life where all is somewhat predictable, and you are wanting to try something new and take a gamble (again). That is your real nature anyway. You are the adventurous type anyway! Trips, climbing mountains, jumping out of a plane... those are symbols of the kindf of spirit you have. So... the present is nice enough, You are starting to get a little bored though. I would trade in those two Tens for a New Spin on the Wheel of life.

That's just me though. 🙂

• Thank You so much!...It makes sense!!!