Granddad And Granddaughter's Psychic Connection.

• Could someone please help and guide me with suggestions of how to find out for certain if it is possible that my granddaughter, who is only 6 years old, could be psychically connected to my husband. He is not her blood granddad, but to everyone he is her granddad.

Too many things have happened over the last 4 + years for us to be able to ignore this anymore, we even went as far at to think she may be suffering from ADHD not long back, but now this seems more the of what is going on.

A bit of back ground of why we are now thinking a connection is more than likely what is going on.

Just over 4 years ago my husband had an accident on his way home from work. The next morning, before I could contact my daughter and tell her what had happened, our granddaughter told her that granddad had a poorly foot.. Yes he had hurt his foot in the accident, but there was no way she could have know, as I said, I had not managed to contact my daughter and tell her.

Over the last few months, our granddaughters behavior has been very up and down. what is now beginning to show up is that when she is having a tantrum day, my husband is having a bad day with his illness. he cannot explain how he feels on the really bad days, and she cannot explain why she is acting like she is.

On days when he is depressed, she is sad, and cries very easily. When he has trouble sleeping at night, she wont sleep and is up and down for hours.

My husband had a really goo day yesterday, and sat and concentrated for the first time in months on TV program's for most of the day. She came home form school and sat and concentrated fully on he reading book and read it all the way through for the first time in months.

She talked to him last night on the phone, and told him her was ill the day before, and told him that she had been good all day, "like you granddad."

We live about 5 miles from them, do not see them as often as we would like to, but she knows too much, without being told. The problem is his illness seems to be effecting her, and causing her problems that the poor child should not have to deal with.

These are just a few examples, but so much more is being noticed now. This all happens during the day, when there is no way she could possibly know what is going on here at all.

My husband sufferer with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, so if she is picking up on his feelings, we need to find a way to soften the impact on her. We want her to be able to keep her gifts going, but we know we need to protect her until she can develop and control it herself.

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Starlightmorning.