AstraAngel - Could I Please Get Some Insight?

• Hi AstraAngel! I was referred to you to ask a question as you have been helping people a lot on this thread. If I could get some help, I would truly appreciate it! 🙂

my lease will be up in October and my roommate has decided she wants to move back in with her parents so I will have to find a place on my own or do the same as she is doing and move back in with my parents as well. I’ve been actively looking for another apartment and still haven’t found anything. I’m starting to get pretty worried and stressed about finding a place in time! 😞

financially, it's going to be a little more difficult to get a place on my own since rent prices are only going up, but I feel like I really need to stay out on my own and learn independence. on one hand, I want to move into an apartment and have my independence. on the other hand, if i move back home, I can save money to buy a house and not throw my money away on rent for an apartment.

I'm also hoping that I'll have better neighbors that we currently do. the neighbors upstairs are unbelievably noisy and it's been months since I've had a good night’s sleep.

I'm also considering going back to school, although I'm looking for a higher paying job at the moment as well.

I'm totally in a crossroad in my life right now and any insight would be helpful. I'm unbelievably confused and I'm not sleeping right at night either.

Please, if you read this, could I get some help with what my future holds?

thanks so much in advance!!

• Hi ScorpVirgo!

Sure thing let's see what Heavenly guidance has for you in this.

Let's go ahead and use a Celtic Cross as I want to get a total overview of your life situation and then we can arrive together at a plan that really works for you.

Using the Waite deck...

1. Significator - the Star - this is YOU ScorpVirgo (SV). Innocent and very hopeful at this point in your life, I sense a person who is very youthful and full of energy and optimism. That is fantastic, I can see that you are a very whole and balanced individual who is looking forward to growing and becoming everything you know you can be in life. This situation you are experiencing is aiding your growth and will turn into a wonderful experience for you!

2. Situation - this is where you are at in this matter - Strength - You are in a very delicate situation, and are trying to be very careful and "in control" as regards your decision, you simply want what is best for you, and are trying to leave the family out of the mix. Unless you have to. This card tells me you are waiting to make the right decision and are in a kind of holding pattern for now. You are exercising great care and caution now which is good, you need to do that.

3. Crossing you - this is an energy you face that can either be helping or blocking - Eight of Cups - shows a wayfarer moving away from a situation, so this is an obvious card that shows the challenge facing you. This person is moving... where though? That is what you are trying to wrap your head around and that is what we are going to figure out!

4. Your fondest hopes and dreams - The Devil! - Wow was this card a surprise! Well I am not going to mince words with you SV, you would LOVE to move into a situation with a companion and have a wonderful love experience going for you in a nice living situation. Hey, it is what you really would love deep down, I would admit it and accept that as your heart. Does that mean it will come about? Well, its possible. It doesn't sound like you have a person like that in your life at this time... however, you should be aware of the wonderful potential this could have for your life.

5. The difficulties of the past - Six of Cups - this is a clear sign of the "room mate" who was helping you, this card shows a sweet little boy and girl making flower arrangements together. It was pretty nice with your room mate wasn't it? Well that is ending, and so this card is simply identifying that fact.

6. Recent past experiences that you are leaving - The Sun - wow! It really WAS nice with your room mate. That is all i will say there. Sounds like that was hard to accept at first I have the sense you though the arrangement was going to go on and the sun would keep shining. No problem, you are heading into something even better!

7. The first of the Future - this shows some events coming up in the near future for you - The Seven of Wands - I see this as a card of guidance for you to not let yourself freak out or anything over this matter, things will work out. I can sense your trepidation though. Don't worry, all will be fine! Keep in mind that the Universe knows your situation perfectly and you will be provided for in the exact perfect way for you!

8. Now, we are getting close to some answers for you - this card may tell the whole story - This is the Card of your FUTURE environment - The FOUR OF SWORDS! hey SV there is your answer I believe! It shows a perfectly restful and sleeping person in a place BY THEMSELVES. I do not see any one else in this setting. It looks to me to be a situation where you still have your autonomy apart from the family. I do not see a romantic companion here yet, although that can come later! You will have to forgive me, I am always looking for a lover angle to every reading i do lol! 🙂

9. Outer influences - the influence of people around you - The Eight of Swords - this card shows a woman seemingly helpless in a circle of swords stuck in the sand - I have the sense that you are not receiving a lot of help from others in this situation. You feel like you are alone. Keep in mind that you are never really alone though, you always have heavenly energies swirling around you guiding you! Angels, fairies, you name it you have a lot of help right now. Oh, and also little gnome too! They get real involved in any situation involving home and places to live!

10. Your hopes and fears - The Ten of Swords - this really points out the tension and anxiety you are feeling - you feel like you are helpless and the sense of uncertainty is driving you up the wall! However there is a beautiful side to this card as well... the fact is, this person only LOOKS helpless... the fact is, the Swords continue on from here quite nicely... Page... Knight... Queen and King! So you have NOTHING TO FEAR EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT WELL I promise. We'll talk about your sleep issues in a moment.

11. And, the Final Outcome - The TEN of CUPS! Yay! This is a beautiful card of conclusion. Sees you very happy sitting in a place of sweet comfort and a lovely atmosphere... and there is LOVE in the air in a big way in this card. A wonderful conclusion for someone who is flexing her wings and finding out how graceful and poised under pressure you are. I see you very, very happy here. And so proud that you made the right decisoin!

I had a thought here that I musty bring up SV.. do you have a romantic interest right now? Anyone? Anyone you are interested in perhaps, or who you sense is interested in you? This could be a key to your near future happiness. I am not suggesting that you run out and find a romantic partner simply as a room mate, although that idea I do find kind of stimulating! Hey, it's what I do SV, I love to see people find one another, find love, find every intimate happiness they are due. I love to see relationships thrive and grow... and new ones begin. I simply give that to you for consideration.

Now, that sleep issue, we really need to help you there. I would suggest you have a cup or two of nice herbal tea before bed, and spend some time with your eyes closed, imagining the sweetest place in the world, a place so peaceful and nice, a warm beach, a cottage in the woods, a sunny field of daisies, and you sleeping in one of these places so soundly. Do you have any crystals? You should go find some, a rose quartz crystal. And hold that crystal in your hand and close your eyes and SEE yourself walking on that beach and walking up to yourself, sleeping on a nice blanket on that beach. I want you to reach down and caress your own brow, and kiss yourself on the forehead and whisper, sleep, sleep my princess. Spend a few minutes at this scene, you can even talk to yourself in this place too, and tell this beautiful person how everything is going to work so well for you. You practice this, and I promise you will sleep like a baby.

I know you will find what you need. Some practical tips... have you checked craigslist for room mates wanted? Or you can find a place you really love, and then run an ad for a room mate to split it. simply a thought. Or you could even perhaps run a listing for a new room mate and not have to leave where you are now. Just some thoughts...

keep us posted on your progress,

Love and peace 🙂

• Hi AstraAngel! I wanted to reply SUPER quick, as I'm at work and I can't reply fully. I will reply in length tonight though!

I wanted to thank you for taking time out for me and doing a reading! everyghing you said totally makes sense and I'm seeing that things are going to work out, but i just need to be patient.

To answer your question, I currently do not have a love interest. My Gemini man broke up with me back in January and then we tried to get back together in July but it just didn't work out. he had gotten back together with his ex after we broke up the first time and gotten her pregnant somewhere in between us talking again. when he told me, I was devastated and couldn't really understand why he would try to get back together with me when he had gotten her pregnant, but I dont think he knew at the time when we started talking again that she was. she only told him she was pregnant about 2 weeks after we started talking again. anyway, I'm still pretty haunted by it and I haven't been able to fully move past it yet. it's difficult because he talked about being serious(as in marriage) and I thought we were going to have a future together.

I've been socializing and I've met a few new guys, but I'm not sure where it will go. we'll see. I'm not really keeping my hopes up for anyone yet. I'm highly guarding myself.

anyway, I will reply further when I get some more time tonight. thank you again for the reading! 🙂

• Hi AstraAngel! I’ve broken your reading down, like you did for me with each card. It’s a little easier for me when I reply, lol! Your card/reading is first and then my reply is below each card reading. Hopefully you won’t get confused! And I’m sorry about the super duper LONGGGGG post!!! I wasn’t able to reply last night. I ended up getting a migraine and TRIED going to sleep early...ok here we go!

AA - Significator - the Star - this is YOU ScorpVirgo (SV). Innocent and very hopeful at this point in your life, I sense a person who is very youthful and full of energy and optimism. That is fantastic, I can see that you are a very whole and balanced individual who is looking forward to growing and becoming everything you know you can be in life. This situation you are experiencing is aiding your growth and will turn into a wonderful experience for you!

**SV – I do believe I’m quite hopeful right now in my life. I just want things to work out for the best!

AA - Situation - this is where you are at in this matter - Strength - You are in a very delicate situation, and are trying to be very careful and "in control" as regards your decision, you simply want what is best for you, and are trying to leave the family out of the mix. Unless you have to. This card tells me you are waiting to make the right decision and are in a kind of holding pattern for now. You are exercising great care and caution now which is good, you need to do that.

**SV – you’re right. I am trying to be in control of the situation. I’m super stressed about where I’m going to end up and I want to make the right decision so I don’t regret it. I do want to try and leave my family out of the mix, only because I don’t want them getting worried about me. I want to keep my independence and I feel like moving back home would take me a step backwards! I feel like I’m stuck between and rock and hard place with this situation. I’m going crazy! Lol

AA - Crossing you - this is an energy you face that can either be helping or blocking - Eight of Cups - shows a wayfarer moving away from a situation, so this is an obvious card that shows the challenge facing you. This person is moving... where though? That is what you are trying to wrap your head around and that is what we are going to figure out!

**SV – I feel like it’s more blocking than helping. I just feel so stuck! Yes, wrapping my head around it is killing me here!

AA - Your fondest hopes and dreams - The Devil! - Wow was this card a surprise! Well I am not going to mince words with you SV, you would LOVE to move into a situation with a companion and have a wonderful love experience going for you in a nice living situation. Hey, it is what you really would love deep down, I would admit it and accept that as your heart. Does that mean it will come about? Well, its possible. It doesn't sound like you have a person like that in your life at this time... however, you should be aware of the wonderful potential this could have for your life.

**SV – wow! The Devil?!?! But you’re right though! I would love to move into a situation with a companion. In my heart, I want someone who’s going to want to be with me. it would be nice to be living in a nice place with a man I care for. Deep down inside, I really want that. I see all my friends around me getting into relationships, moving in with their boyfriends or getting married and it makes me think about what I may be doing wrong to not be in the same situation they are. Like I’m somehow not putting out the right energy or something. I don’t have anyone in the sense of a love interest at this time, unfortunately.

AA - The difficulties of the past - Six of Cups - this is a clear sign of the "room mate" who was helping you, this card shows a sweet little boy and girl making flower arrangements together. It was pretty nice with your room mate wasn't it? Well that is ending, and so this card is simply identifying that fact.

**SV – living with my roommate was an interesting situation. She’s a childhood friend, which is why I trusted her to move in with me. she can get a little annoying every now and then and also she can be messy but otherwise she’s a great roommate. She’s actually not home much since her boyfriend is in another town so she spends about 4 out of 7 days with him at his place.

AA - Recent past experiences that you are leaving - The Sun - wow! It really WAS nice with your room mate. That is all i will say there. Sounds like that was hard to accept at first I have the sense you though the arrangement was going to go on and the sun would keep shining. No problem, you are heading into something even better!

**SV – it was definitely nice with my roommate, I’m not going to deny it. Like I said, she could get kind of annoying sometimes but it was definitely a good time. especially since we’ve been good friends for a very long time. I was truly hoping that she would have wanted to renew the lease, but unfortunately, she cannot afford living on her own at this time. she has some major financial stress going on right now.

AA - The first of the Future - this shows some events coming up in the near future for you - The Seven of Wands - I see this as a card of guidance for you to not let yourself freak out or anything over this matter, things will work out. I can sense your trepidation though. Don't worry, all will be fine! Keep in mind that the Universe knows your situation perfectly and you will be provided for in the exact perfect way for you!

**SV – I know I shouldn’t worry so much, but I do it anyway. I just feel like I can’t move back home or else I’m losing a battle within myself. I feel like I need to be on my own instead of having to depend on my parents.

AA - Now, we are getting close to some answers for you - this card may tell the whole story - This is the Card of your FUTURE environment - The FOUR OF SWORDS! hey SV there is your answer I believe! It shows a perfectly restful and sleeping person in a place BY THEMSELVES. I do not see any one else in this setting. It looks to me to be a situation where you still have your autonomy apart from the family. I do not see a romantic companion here yet, although that can come later! You will have to forgive me, I am always looking for a lover angle to every reading i do lol! 🙂

**SV – hmm…this card gives me a little hope! Let’s hope it comes true! My time is running out to find a new place!

AA - Outer influences - the influence of people around you - The Eight of Swords - this card shows a woman seemingly helpless in a circle of swords stuck in the sand - I have the sense that you are not receiving a lot of help from others in this situation. You feel like you are alone. Keep in mind that you are never really alone though, you always have heavenly energies swirling around you guiding you! Angels, fairies, you name it you have a lot of help right now. Oh, and also little gnome too! They get real involved in any situation involving home and places to live!

**SV – it’s not that I’m not receiving help. I’ve had a few friends recommend some places and my mom is has come out to check some apartments with me. however, I do feel like I am alone in a sense that I have no one to share my life with. As in, I wish I had a companion or at least a roommate instead of having to live alone. Yesterday, when I saw your comment about the little gnome, I thought to myself that I need to get one for the house soon! just a cute little one!

AA - Your hopes and fears - The Ten of Swords - this really points out the tension and anxiety you are feeling - you feel like you are helpless and the sense of uncertainty is driving you up the wall! However there is a beautiful side to this card as well... the fact is, this person only LOOKS helpless... the fact is, the Swords continue on from here quite nicely... Page... Knight... Queen and King! So you have NOTHING TO FEAR EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT WELL I promise. We'll talk about your sleep issues in a moment.

**SV – I feel like the first sentence was explaining how I feel to a “T”! I feel so much anxiety and tension and helplessness!

AA - And, the Final Outcome - The TEN of CUPS! Yay! This is a beautiful card of conclusion. Sees you very happy sitting in a place of sweet comfort and a lovely atmosphere... and there is LOVE in the air in a big way in this card. A wonderful conclusion for someone who is flexing her wings and finding out how graceful and poised under pressure you are. I see you very, very happy here. And so proud that you made the right decision!

**SV – I’m really hoping that my outcome is the same. I guess I’ll know pretty soon! I do want to make myself and my parents proud of me for doing the right thing and making the right decision, but I’m so lost right now that I see no light at the end of the tunnel…

AA - I had a thought here that I musty bring up SV.. do you have a romantic interest right now? Anyone? Anyone you are interested in perhaps, or who you sense is interested in you? This could be a key to your near future happiness. I am not suggesting that you run out and find a romantic partner simply as a room mate, although that idea I do find kind of stimulating! Hey, it's what I do SV, I love to see people find one another, find love, find every intimate happiness they are due. I love to see relationships thrive and grow... and new ones begin. I simply give that to you for consideration.

**SV – I touched on this a little bit in my previous post. I’ve met a few guys, but no one who I would consider moving in with. In fact, neither of the guys whom I’ve just met have been communicating at all these past few days so I’m not even sure they’re interested anymore. I’m still pretty hurt by my Gemini, but I know I need to get over it. I have to. I really did love him very much though. it’s sad because he pushed me so hard to be serious with him, and then one day he decided he didn’t want to be with me anymore. Oh well…anyway, I’m currently “looking” I guess you would say! 🙂

AA - Now, that sleep issue, we really need to help you there. I would suggest you have a cup or two of nice herbal tea before bed, and spend some time with your eyes closed, imagining the sweetest place in the world, a place so peaceful and nice, a warm beach, a cottage in the woods, a sunny field of daisies, and you sleeping in one of these places so soundly. Do you have any crystals? You should go find some, a rose quartz crystal. And hold that crystal in your hand and close your eyes and SEE yourself walking on that beach and walking up to yourself, sleeping on a nice blanket on that beach. I want you to reach down and caress your own brow, and kiss yourself on the forehead and whisper, sleep, sleep my princess. Spend a few minutes at this scene, you can even talk to yourself in this place too, and tell this beautiful person how everything is going to work so well for you. You practice this, and I promise you will sleep like a baby.

**SV – I tried your recommendation last night when I wasn’t able to get to sleep. I pictured myself on a beach listening to the waves. It helped a little but I woke up SEVERAL times in the night and had a very restless sleep, unfortunately. I will definitely go out and see if I can find a rose quartz crystal. I hope I can get some good sleep soon. I thought working out would help me with resting, but it’s not helping at all.

AA - I know you will find what you need. Some practical tips... have you checked craigslist for room mates wanted? Or you can find a place you really love, and then run an ad for a room mate to split it. simply a thought. Or you could even perhaps run a listing for a new room mate and not have to leave where you are now. Just some thoughts...

**SV – I’m so scared about finding some really creepy untrustworthy people on craigslist. I don’t know who they are or what they’ve done and that scares the heck out of me! lol. I don’t know. I think the only person I would live with would be my current roommate, but I guess desperate times call for desperate measures?

• AstraAngel - Would you mind doing a love reading for me as well? please let me know if this is possible. I'm just curious. you got the wheels in my head turning with your last reading. As I can see it, there is absolutely no one in my future, but I'm just wondering maybe a few years from now? I dont know. I'm pretty down and out wondering if I'll ever have anyone special in my life.

thanks in advance

~SV

• ScorpVirgo

Hey, sure thing I can do a love reading for you!

And you did an amazing job with the followup, I am impressed!

You are on the right track in keeping your independence. The money you would save moving back home would not outweigh the life experience and wisdom you will gain staying out on your own. I see you finding a place or a situation that allows you to keep your independence. The STRESS and feeling like you are "going crazy" is something to address - that is a separate issue from the housing situation. My feeling is that the Universe is allowing this to happen in your life so that you get a handle on your stress levels, this won't be the last "stressful" situation you face in life, so this is excellent experience for you. Although I know it is not fun.

That is good that you are honest about your desire for a love in your life, and wanting to find marriage in the right time. I am sensing that this experience for you right now is something you are meant to handle mostly on your own. A companion would not allow this development in your life, however it is a nice sign that down the road... something nice for you in love I can tell! 🙂

Yes, a little gnome, would be good for you! Something to make you smile when the stress level gets too high. This is not going to last forever though, this is only a phase you are going through its all going to be fine.

I still see that Ten of Cups as your beacon in this situation. You will be in a situation that you will love, and all will be very nice for you. You will look back on these days and say to yourself "why was I so stressed!" I know right now it is eating you alive, however the reality is that you are in good hands, and nothing will happen that is not meant to, You are learning something really wonderful now.... i know you are simply wanting to find a place, however there are always deeper life issues we are learning through these situations.

On the romantic angel, and your Gemini you loved - some real pain there that really hurt I can tell. This is all on the back burner right now. Maybe down the road Cupid will shoot his arrows for you. Your independence and establishing a new "base of operations" for your life is the main thing right now. You are on the right track, I will circle back and look at the romance piece in a bit.

I am concerned about your sleep situation, you might want to see a doctor, a professional to get something there. I am not a big one for sleeping pill, I may have taken one in my whole life, however it might not hurt to see someone to address the sleep problem. My sleep can be eratic sometimes, I will wake up (like today) at 3 AM and start writing or reading tarot cards lol. I guess it depends on the . In your case it really feels abnormal for you. I will give that some more thought and see... you can try some self-hypnosis and that can do wonders. I have used self-hypnosis sometimes and it helps. Crystals can help move you into a trance state where you are more relaxed... however I am not really a crystal expert, they seem to work though. You have a stereo? You can pick up one of this nature sound CDs of the ocean and let that loop through the night, it could help with some restful white noise.

I understand on the Craigslist - feeling nervous about that. Even another female would make you nervous? Is it totally out of the question to simple find a less expensive place that you can afford on your own? Maybe something a little further out?

I asked "What can she do?" and I drew the Judgment card, it means "change of position, renewal, outcome". What about talking to your current landlord and explaining your situation and see about taking it a month at time in hopes of finding someone to replace your current room mate? That seems to make the most sense to me. Can you afford to pay for all of the next months rent so that you can buy yourself some time? There must be ways to find qualified room mates that you can trust? I am searching here...

On this Judgement card, all of the people are popping up out of their caskets... and they are all by themselves in each one. I have a strong feeling that your best arrangement is going to be something by yourself, even if it is a corner in the attic somewhere. This keeps you independent and also removed the anxiety of the whole "who can I trust" thing. Surely there are smaller, a little further out, odd little places that you could afford by yourself, or by tightening your belt in other areas so that you can afford it?

Let me go ahead and post this, and then we'll come back to your "love reading"!

• Oh before I do the love reading, I wish there was something i could do to help you with the stress levels you are dealing with. That is a challenge for you.

I drew the Ten of Cups again... the person in this card is sitting down and smiling, and doesn't look bugged about anything. I still see this as a nice sign that you have nothing to worry about, this could be one of those areas where you will have to deal with it any way you can. Keep in mind that ultimately you will be fine, one way or the other okay? You are not going to be living on the streets or anything.

Okay, let's have some fun and look at love coming up for you.

I will use a cross spread and ask for love issues to be illuminated. I will also try and keep my comments short and sweet.

1. This is you - Two of Pentacles - I can see your heart right now is totally focused on this housing choice issue. Two of pentacles is also a card of moving SO that makes sense.

2. Present Situation - the High Priestess - Intuition and mystery. This deck says "mysterious lovers". Hmm... I see this as a card of potential for you. Even though you don't have anyone in your life right now, the energies of someone to come is swirling around you, a future promise.

3. Crossing - this is with helping or opposing you in your love life - Four of Swords - and that is another card we saw in the first reading remember? In that spread is was future environment. I see this as showing how your present focus on housing is pretty much blocking anything romantically, and i guess for good reason. It is a card of "rest" also, so that could be a helpful energy of calm and trust that someone will come into your life at the right time. For now, its apt hunting and keeping the stress levels at bay!

4. Your fondest hopes and dreams - The Star - Hey, this is another card we saw above as indicating yourself. this is a lovely card to see here. Tells me your heart is very optimistic toward a love to enter, even though you have experienced pain in love you still have a very hopeful outlook and expectation. In this deck it is a card of "Happy Lovers!" so that sounds nice! Also that card flipped overt as I was selecting the cards so there is an emphasis here for some reason. I see it as your angels really, really want you to know that you have a wonderful love entering your life coming up. They want you to stay hopeful! That is coming for you!

5. Difficulties of the past - The Tower - this could be that Gemini situation. Whatever it was, it was traumatic. Devastating. Looks like something you had your hopes pinned on and then BOOM! gone.

6. Last of the present - most recently - the Chariot - galloping away and life is taking you - where!? This feels like how you must have been feeling lately, that your life is not the safe, secure, predictable creature you were expecting. Swift changes... this doesn't sound like a love issue so much as it is simply refelcting your feeling that life is moving forward a little too fast lately!

7. First of the Future - coming up for you - The Four of Pentacles - Hmm.. still no Cups or anything, This seems to be a continuation of the Two Pentacles energy that has you very focused on your material security. The happy news here though is that the Four Pentacles is a card of foundations in home and security, so you should feel good that there are signs that you will find that place very soon.

8. Future environment - the Hermit - The Hermit tells me that you are focusing much more on taking care of yourself than finding a partner which sounds good for you for the immediate future. Although in the guide book it indicates "spiritual love" so that could show a relationship that begins for you that is very different and much more spiritual than in the past. I see that as a positive sign.

9. Outer influences - The Seven of Pentacles - Hmm! Still no cups Scorp! This feels like someone around you offering options as regards home and security for you... can this connect to love for you in some way? I almost have the feeling that you are talking over something with a friend about love and what you would like to see happen... marriage, home, family... you have opportunities to open this out with others somehow. Sevens are choices, options. This is a card to keep the faith as regards your love life to come, someone is telling you this. Maybe me!

10. Your hopes and fears - The Empress - My tarot guide says "Sensual lovers" - so this is obviously a dream of yours, a very lovely, tender and deeply feeling relationship. The Empress is all about nurturing and that seems to be a big part of what you want in a relationship. Mutual nuturedness (not sure that is a word 🙂 Any fear here would be "it may not happen!" Oh it will happen, its only a matter of when!

11. Outcome - The Knight of Wands - Finally! A guy you can have a relationship with! (The hermit was not too fun was he :). This looks like a guy entering your life - he is dashing and can run a little fiery at times. You can handle it. He sounds like someone you can really trust and have fun with! Wands are very energetic and adventurous so it sounds like you two will be enjoying adventures and escapades together! So this is a nice card to see appear for love.

The overall sense I have is that love is coming, however you have other issues to contend with that are not going to allow much movement in that area anytime real soon. I would definitely keep your eyes open though... you could be meeting someone soon who will start out as a calm, spiritual kind of freind and companion, nothing intense... however, over time that could mature into that Knight we saw!

I hope that helps... you take it easy and keep your faith and courage up there, everything will work out fine in the home scene, and in your love life. That STAR card overt you says beautiful, beautiful days to come for you ScorpVirgo!

love and peace,

astra

• Hi!! sorry about the long reply again! I tried making it short, but it kept going and going and going, lol!! I hope you don't get too confused!! here we go...

AA - You are on the right track in keeping your independence. The money you would save moving back home would not outweigh the life experience and wisdom you will gain staying out on your own. I see you finding a place or a situation that allows you to keep your independence. The STRESS and feeling like you are "going crazy" is something to address - that is a separate issue from the housing situation. My feeling is that the Universe is allowing this to happen in your life so that you get a handle on your stress levels, this won't be the last "stressful" situation you face in life, so this is excellent experience for you. Although I know it is not fun.

**SV – I spoke with my mom this morning and asked her if it was ok to move back in with her and my dad. I’m running out of time. I should have signed a lease by now and started packing, especially since I have to be completely moved out by Oct 31. That’s only 25 days away! I feel pretty defeated but I have no choice right now :(…I know moving back in with my parents isn’t the end of the world, but for me I feel like I’m taking a huge step back with taking a hold of my life and having MY OWN independence.

I did, just for one last shot, email an agency that helps people find apartments. I’ll wait to hear back from them to see if there’s ANY hope!!! lol

AA - On the romantic angel, and your Gemini you loved - some real pain there that really hurt I can tell. This is all on the back burner right now. Maybe down the road Cupid will shoot his arrows for you. Your independence and establishing a new "base of operations" for your life is the main thing right now. You are on the right track, I will circle back and look at the romance piece in a bit.

**SV – yes, it was a very painful breakup with him. and it just came out of nowhere. When we started talking again back in July, I thought it was because he wanted to be with me. but then he told me he got the other girl pregnant while we were broken up. He also told me that he was still unsure about “us”. I was so heartbroken. Like I put so much of my time into someone who just dragged me along…I guess I’m clearly still hurt by it…

AA - I am concerned about your sleep situation, you might want to see a doctor, a professional to get something there. I am not a big one for sleeping pill, I may have taken one in my whole life, however it might not hurt to see someone to address the sleep problem. My sleep can be eratic sometimes, I will wake up (like today) at 3 AM and start writing or reading tarot cards lol. I guess it depends on the . In your case it really feels abnormal for you. I will give that some more thought and see... you can try some self-hypnosis and that can do wonders. I have used self-hypnosis sometimes and it helps. Crystals can help move you into a trance state where you are more relaxed... however I am not really a crystal expert, they seem to work though. You have a stereo? You can pick up one of this nature sound CDs of the ocean and let that loop through the night, it could help with some restful white noise.

**SV – I have a mild form of sleep apnea as well. I’m sure that has a lot to do with it. I had a sleep test done back in June and they recommended a CPAP machine to help me breathe properly at night. I just haven’t gone back to get the machine. However, I feel like that’s not the only thing keeping me up at night. I’m sure it’s the stress of everything that’s going on right now as well that’s keeping me up. I’ve only tried Advil PM like once in my life, and they gave me a sleep aid before my sleep study as well. the sleep aid(Ambien) knocked me out for like 12 hours!! I felt so groggy that next day too..it was pretty bad! I’m not sure I have the right “attention span” for a self-hypnosis study lol! My mind is always running a mile a minute, especially now! I keep a fan on for the “white noise” sound while I sleep. I can’t sleep in pure silence. I don’t like hearing myself breathe(I know, weird!) lol.

AA - I understand on the Craigslist - feeling nervous about that. Even another female would make you nervous? Is it totally out of the question to simple find a less expensive place that you can afford on your own? Maybe something a little further out? I asked "What can she do?" and I drew the Judgment card, it means "change of position, renewal, outcome". What about talking to your current landlord and explaining your situation and see about taking it a month at time in hopes of finding someone to replace your current roommate? That seems to make the most sense to me. Can you afford to pay for all of the next month’s rent so that you can buy yourself some time? There must be ways to find qualified roommates that you can trust? I am searching here...

**SV – It’s not that I don’t trust females. I don’t know WHO that female is going to end up being. Living with another person is hard enough when you’ve known then for a while. A complete stranger could end up being a serial killer! Lol. Living month to month is completely out of the question with the apartment that I’m currently in. It’s a very large two bedroom apt. and it will run over $1100 a month on my own. I don’t have that kind of money to spend on monthly rent :(....I’m currently looking for the least expensive, but most safe, apartment that I can find. The problem is that everything is either too expensive, on the “wrong side of the tracks” or the apartment complex has NO occupancy. 90% of the places I’ve gone to have close to 95-99% full occupancy! It’s ridiculous…and I know it’s because of the current economy that it’s like this.

AA - I drew the Ten of Cups again... the person in this card is sitting down and smiling, and doesn't look bugged about anything. I still see this as a nice sign that you have nothing to worry about, this could be one of those areas where you will have to deal with it any way you can. Keep in mind that ultimately you will be fine, one way or the other okay? You are not going to be living on the streets or anything.

**SV - sigh I’m not going to stress about it anymore. If I’m lucky, I’ll find an affordable place on my own. If not, my mom has told me it’s ok to move back in with them. Moving back in with my parents will definitely put a strain on my independence, but right now I think I’m at the end of my rope and I have no choice. And I don’t think it would be that bad to move back in with them anyway 🙂

AA - This is you - Two of Pentacles - I can see your heart right now is totally focused on this housing choice issue. Two of pentacles is also a card of moving SO that makes sense.

AA - Present Situation - the High Priestess - Intuition and mystery. This deck says "mysterious lovers". Hmm... I see this as a card of potential for you. Even though you don't have anyone in your life right now, the energies of someone to come is swirling around you, a future promise.

**SV – my heart is definitely focused completely on the housing situation, and maybe that’s the vibes I’m putting out so that’s why I’m not attracting anyone new. These two new guys aren’t really interested in me and aren’t putting in a lot of effort to take me out anywhere. I’m trying to be cordial with them, but it’s frustrating that they don’t want to make plans.

AA - Crossing - this is with helping or opposing you in your love life - Four of Swords - and that is another card we saw in the first reading remember? In that spread is was future environment. I see this as showing how your present focus on housing is pretty much blocking anything romantically, and i guess for good reason. It is a card of "rest" also, so that could be a helpful energy of calm and trust that someone will come into your life at the right time. For now, its apt hunting and keeping the stress levels at bay!

AA - Your fondest hopes and dreams - The Star - Hey, this is another card we saw above as indicating yourself. this is a lovely card to see here. Tells me your heart is very optimistic toward a love to enter, even though you have experienced pain in love you still have a very hopeful outlook and expectation. In this deck it is a card of "Happy Lovers!" so that sounds nice! Also that card flipped overt as I was selecting the cards so there is an emphasis here for some reason. I see it as your angels really, really want you to know that you have a wonderful love entering your life coming up. They want you to stay hopeful! That is coming for you!

**SV – it’s probably best I do take some rest after this whole moving thing blows over. I do have some hope that someone will come into my life. I just am always so down and out by the fact that I can’t keep a relationship going and that no guy wants to be with me. most of my friends are either married or in serious relationships and I ALWAYS feel like the third wheel. I’m jealous but I’m happy for them at the same time. I'm trying to stay as hopeful as possible but it’s getting more and more difficult for me as I get older. I’m almost 30, and I see everyone around me getting on with their lives while I sit here with no place to live, no love, and not the best job in the world. It can get super frustrating.

AA - Difficulties of the past - The Tower - this could be that Gemini situation. Whatever it was, it was traumatic. Devastating. Looks like something you had your hopes pinned on and then BOOM! gone.

**SV – very traumatic indeed. Trying to get past it is probably worse and making my stress levels even higher, lol. He gave me a lot of false hope….I think that’s what hurt the most.

AA - Last of the present - most recently - the Chariot - galloping away and life is taking you - where!? This feels like how you must have been feeling lately, that your life is not the safe, secure, predictable creature you were expecting. Swift changes... this doesn't sound like a love issue so much as it is simply reflecting your feeling that life is moving forward a little too fast lately!

**SV – I agree completely. Life is moving a little too fast for me right now. like I can’t control it and it’s driving me crazy!

AA - First of the Future - coming up for you - The Four of Pentacles - Hmm.. still no Cups or anything, This seems to be a continuation of the Two Pentacles energy that has you very focused on your material security. The happy news here though is that the Four Pentacles is a card of foundations in home and security, so you should feel good that there are signs that you will find that place very soon.

AA - Future environment - the Hermit - The Hermit tells me that you are focusing much more on taking care of yourself than finding a partner which sounds good for you for the immediate future. Although in the guide book it indicates "spiritual love" so that could show a relationship that begins for you that is very different and much more spiritual than in the past. I see that as a positive sign.

**SV – I’ve had the Hermit in my future environment by more than one tarot reader. Daliolite also did a reading for me in which I had the Hermit in my future. It bothers me in a sense that I feel like I’m doing this to myself. But on the other hand, I feel like this is what I need right now. I need time to reflect and concentrate on myself and MY needs so that when someone does come into my life, I’m not pre-occupied.

AA - Outer influences - The Seven of Pentacles - Hmm! Still no cups Scorp! This feels like someone around you offering options as regards home and security for you... can this connect to love for you in some way? I almost have the feeling that you are talking over something with a friend about love and what you would like to see happen... marriage, home, family... you have opportunities to open this out with others somehow. Sevens are choices, options. This is a card to keep the faith as regards your love life to come, someone is telling you this. Maybe me!

AA - Your hopes and fears - The Empress - My tarot guide says "Sensual lovers" - so this is obviously a dream of yours, a very lovely, tender and deeply feeling relationship. The Empress is all about nurturing and that seems to be a big part of what you want in a relationship. Mutual nuturedness (not sure that is a word 🙂 Any fear here would be "it may not happen!" Oh it will happen, its only a matter of when!

**SV – I talk to my roommate periodically about how I want my life to be in the next few years. I wanted to have at least a boyfriend by now and on our way to being serious at least. Since that hasn’t happen, I do fear that it won’t EVER happen. I’ve wasted SO MUCH TIME on useless guys who do nothing but make false promises only to run away when things get tough, that I wonder why it’s even worth it in the first place. I’m guess I’m just tired…I do want to be with someone who is loving and tender. Someone who values my friendship as well as love. I want to be with someone who nurtures me as much as I do them. I’m a little depressed today, and I think it’s reflecting on my replies to you…if you can’t tell…lol

AA - Outcome - The Knight of Wands - Finally! A guy you can have a relationship with! (The hermit was not too fun was he :). This looks like a guy entering your life - he is dashing and can run a little fiery at times. You can handle it. He sounds like someone you can really trust and have fun with! Wands are very energetic and adventurous so it sounds like you two will be enjoying adventures and escapades together! So this is a nice card to see appear for love.

The overall sense I have is that love is coming, however you have other issues to contend with that are not going to allow much movement in that area anytime real soon. I would definitely keep your eyes open though... you could be meeting someone soon who will start out as a calm, spiritual kind of friend and companion, nothing intense... however, over time that could mature into that Knight we saw!

I hope that helps... you take it easy and keep your faith and courage up there, everything will work out fine in the home scene, and in your love life. That STAR card overt you says beautiful, beautiful days to come for you

**SV – I think internally I know that I’m probably not giving out the best “romantic” vibes so that’s probably why the universe is not giving me what I need on the love front. I know I need to be patient, but it’s hard. I think I’m super overwhelmed by everything right now and every little thing is getting to me. having someone, romantically, to share my thoughts with would be super helpful right now, but I think you’re right. if they were in my life, I’m not sure I would make the right decision that’s best for ME! thank you again AstraAngel. You’re definitely an ANGEL indeed! I hope I wasn’t too depressing in some of my replies. Like I said, I think I’m super stressed and overwhelmed at this time in my life and it’s reflecting in more ways than one.

• AA - I looked up the tarot card meaning for the Knight of Wands card...it looks like it'll only be a fling if someone DOES come into my life. I'm not sure that's what's best for me right now. I'm not looking to get hurt again 😞

Knight of Wands Tarot Card Meaning:

Interpretations for love and relationships: Knight of Wands is all about that sudden moment that comes in your life. Similarly, in love and relationship situations, it represents a quick surprising occurrence that does not last very long. For outcomes, expect a positive jolt. There is actually nothing romantic about the Knight of Wands. So any situation represented by this tarot card can be either positive or negative.

If you do a reading on whether your love interest thinks about you and Knight of Wands ends up appearing then it means yes, but that is only for a few minutes. After a while he would concentrate on some other thoughts. The main keyword for Knight of Wands is sudden reaction. That is why, his thought about you just comes and goes.

Additionally, if the Knight of Wands represents your date then there is nothing too nice can be told about him. Yes, he will make you laugh because he is very entertaining. The point to be noted is that at face value he is too good to be true. But for a serious relationship he might not be Mr. Right because he is too quick in his thoughts. Thus, there is a possibility for him to change his mind again and again. Anger management is another problem this man has. So sometimes he might simply get angry at you for simple or no reason. Actually, he loves himself more than anything else and he likes to boost his ego by gaining attention from women. In short, you are just one of the many women he has been dating.

• ScorpVirgo,

I hear your heart in all of this. I can promise you that although you are feeling "left out" at the moment from a relationship, you are actually being prepared for this relationship to come. Some of these same friends that you see now, will one day (I believe sooner than you realize) will be looking at YOU and saying "Wow! She is really the lucky one! LOOK at the relationship she has! Look at how bright her face is now." Do you see? This time right now where you feel like the Hermit, cut off, apart from what you want deep down is preparing your heart for a time when your fondest dreams of love do come to pass.

There is a special someone for each of us. Some it takes a little longer to find, however that only means that the diamond took that much more time to be created... in secret, under the ground, where there is pressure and sometimes some pain. That is all I can tell you, it can seem like it will never ever come, and your life can feel upside down, and yet as long as you keep your face to the sky and whisper to Heaven, thank you, thank you... i know everything will work out... then it does> it will actually work out anyway no matter what you do. Keeping your face turned upward will help you feel better about yourself though, and I promise you will find a heavenly love that will transcend any concept of love you ever had.

I am working on a little book where I try to illustrate what a heavenly love looks like, a spiritual love. It is hard to explain in a few words. It is very angelic is all I will say. I know with all of my heart that our real relationships are all in a spiritual way... that no matter what we "see" going on in our lives, that our real life is taking place in a heavenly dimension where we are very very happy, and in love. Imagine an angel showed up in your bedroom tonight, the most beautiful sweet and loving man you have ever known, and you fall in love instantly. Then, he vanishes and you are left with his "presence" around you, and you begin to love his invisible spirit as were he still there... as much as you would love anyone... that is an angelic love. We can all have that. I am wild about angels and all of the mystical realms like that. As we seek a higher dimension of love, and learn to fal in love with that, our lives settle down and we are at peace. Then, surprises happen, and when you least expect it, your angel boyfriend reappears and asks you to marry him! Or at least go out on a date! 🙂

When our real love affair is with Heaven, and angels, and every lovely being that we can't see with our eyes, instead we feel with our heart, then all of life works out so sweetly. The things we longed for, a wonderful love life, relationship, marriage, children 'down here'... all comes to pass so perfectly while we aren't even watching. Like magic.

A person like you who is so tuned into these places above, and has such a heart of love as you do, is meant for that kind of transcendent love. That was what I was talking about when I said all of these friends who you see as lucky now, will then look at you and marvel, "Look at ScorpVirgo and her new love life... how beautiful... truly, She is the lucky one."

Everything you are experiencing is preparing you for that kind of exalted life where all is so sweet for you. You sound a lot like me, my own life has not exactly been a joy ride. However I have seen heaven and felt heaven so close to me... angels, fairies, all of the wonderful mystical people and places above, from the stars perhaps... very close and intimate. That is heaven on earth ScorpVirgo. Then, from that place, everything down here can only become brighter and brighter.

I hope you can sense what I am saying... i know it can sound a little 'out there'... some have called me insane... what can I say, I am in love with Spirit and Heaven is the most wonderful place and amazingly enough, right here for us all now.

There is that wonderful song by Belinda Carlyle, that goes...

"When the night falls down

I wait for you

And you come around

And the world's alive

With the sound of kids

On the street outside

When you walk into the room

You pull me close and we start to move

And we're spinning with the stars above

And you lift me up in a wave of love...

Ooh, baby, do you know what that's worth ?

Ooh heaven is a place on earth

They say in heaven love comes first

We'll make heaven a place on earth

Ooh heaven is a place on earth"

That place... heaven is on earth. And that love can walk into your room tonight is all I am saying. And you will find yourself dancing with the air, and aware, that the most wonderful man you have ever or will ever know, is in your arms right then and there.

And while you are dancing with an angel, you can look up into his eyes and ask...

"Say... would you happen to know where I can find a nice affordable apartment?"

i think you will be pleasantly surprised. 🙂

p.s. and here is a card for you today... I drew the Four of Cups, which shows this heavenly love reaching down to you. It is your angel, in love with you... and all you have to do is reach up there and take his hand. And ask him for a nice apartment 🙂

• AA - I hear your heart in all of this. I can promise you that although you are feeling "left out" at the moment from a relationship, you are actually being prepared for this relationship to come. Some of these same friends that you see now, will one day (I believe sooner than you realize) will be looking at YOU and saying "Wow! She is really the lucky one! LOOK at the relationship she has! Look at how bright her face is now." Do you see? This time right now where you feel like the Hermit, cut off, apart from what you want deep down is preparing your heart for a time when your fondest dreams of love do come to pass. There is a special someone for each of us. Some it takes a little longer to find, however that only means that the diamond took that much more time to be created... in secret, under the ground, where there is pressure and sometimes some pain. That is all I can tell you, it can seem like it will never ever come, and your life can feel upside down, and yet as long as you keep your face to the sky and whisper to Heaven, thank you, thank you... I know everything will work out... then it does> it will actually work out anyway no matter what you do. Keeping your face turned upward will help you feel better about yourself though, and I promise you will find a heavenly love that will transcend any concept of love you ever had.

**SV – AA, I love how positive you are. I lack that so much nowadays and it’s hard for me to stay positive all the time. I try pretty hard, but I can be pretty hard on myself too. Thank you for the good energy and I hope what you’re saying happens soon. I know that I don’t need a man in my life to be happy. I’m happy with my job(although I WISH I got paid better), my family, and my friends in my life. They are very good to me and I am truly grateful. I just wish I had someone special to talk to and spend time with and make me feel good about myself in a “love” way. I’ve not had that in a while and I guess I miss it, that’s all. however, I will keep looking up, that’s all I can do! 🙂

AA - I am working on a little book where I try to illustrate what a heavenly love looks like, a spiritual love. It is hard to explain in a few words. It is very angelic is all I will say. I know with all of my heart that our real relationships are all in a spiritual way... that no matter what we "see" going on in our lives, that our real life is taking place in a heavenly dimension where we are very very happy, and in love. Imagine an angel showed up in your bedroom tonight, the most beautiful sweet and loving man you have ever known, and you fall in love instantly. Then, he vanishes and you are left with his "presence" around you, and you begin to love his invisible spirit as were he still there... as much as you would love anyone... that is an angelic love. We can all have that. I am wild about angels and all of the mystical realms like that. As we seek a higher dimension of love, and learn to fal in love with that, our lives settle down and we are at peace. Then, surprises happen, and when you least expect it, your angel boyfriend reappears and asks you to marry him! Or at least go out on a date! 🙂

**SV – LOL I LOVEEEE your interpretation of the angel and him asking me out! I think right now, I need to stop sweating the small stuff and start looking further than just my small bubble. I have to learn to let certain things go. I see myself as a control freak! I need to reflect more, and have a higher train of thought. This is with love and life right now for me. I’m starting to see myself as a bitter person on the inside because of how I’m feeling and I think it’s reflecting on the outside with my friends and family. I think it’s a lot of pressure, but if I learn to let more things just go with the flow, I’ll be better off.

AA - When our real love affair is with Heaven, and angels, and every lovely being that we can't see with our eyes, instead we feel with our heart, then all of life works out so sweetly. The things we longed for, a wonderful love life, relationship, marriage, children 'down here'... all comes to pass so perfectly while we aren't even watching. Like magic. A person like you who is so tuned into these places above, and has such a heart of love as you do, is meant for that kind of transcendent love. That was what I was talking about when I said all of these friends who you see as lucky now, will then look at you and marvel, "Look at ScorpVirgo and her new love life... how beautiful... truly, She is the lucky one."

Everything you are experiencing is preparing you for that kind of exalted life where all is so sweet for you. You sound a lot like me, my own life has not exactly been a joy ride. However I have seen heaven and felt heaven so close to me... angels, fairies, all of the wonderful mystical people and places above, from the stars perhaps... very close and intimate. That is heaven on earth ScorpVirgo. Then, from that place, everything down here can only become brighter and brighter.

I hope you can sense what I am saying... i know it can sound a little 'out there'... some have called me insane... what can I say, I am in love with Spirit and Heaven is the most wonderful place and amazingly enough, right here for us all now.

**SV – wow! Very nicely put! I hope things start looking up soon! I’m not sure how turned into things I am. I feel like I try to concentrate and reflect on me so that I can become a better person. but I don’t feel like I have that strength or higher thought process to get into becoming more spiritual and finding myself fully. I have never experienced a higher level like what you are talking about. I’ve never felt like I’m connected with heaven/spirits/angels/fairies/etc.. if you don’t mind me asking, are you currently with someone? When did you start becoming spiritual and a reader? I would never call you insane for what you see and what you believe in. I don’t judge like that. 🙂

AA - And while you are dancing with an angel, you can look up into his eyes and ask...

"Say... would you happen to know where I can find a nice affordable apartment?" i think you will be pleasantly surprised. 🙂

**SV – I don’t think I’ve experienced this angel just yet. or these thoughts, but I’m going to stay as positive as I can. at this point, unfortunately, I have no choice but to move back in with my folks. My time ran out and I haven’t found an apartment yet. I have to start packing for the move. I have to be completely moved out by Oct 31. I haven’t really been looking for another apartment this past week. I kind of gave up looking and felt a little defeated, however, now that I think about it. if I move back in with my family, I will be able to save up money to put a down payment on a condo or townhouse. Which for me, doesn’t feel like I’m wasting money. If I invest, I’ll be able to build up equity and credit! And hopefully, one day, that equity and credit will help me buy a house! I still do feel like I will lose a ton of independence with my life if I move back in, but I feel like this is what is happening and I need to accept it. I’m happy with my decision, but it’s definitely a little bittersweet.

Thank you for the card of the day! I hope that my opportunities for a good life and love will happen soon. I feel like I just need to get over this hump in my current daily life so can MOVE ON to the next stage. 🙂

• ScorpVirgo...

Wow, you are really good at keeping our dialog sorted and and inline, relating it back the previous comments. That shows how organized you are, the Virgo organizer. Nice.

I'll add some of my thoughts.

I just wish I had someone special to talk to and spend time with and make me feel good about myself in a “love” way. I’ve not had that in a while and I guess I miss it, that’s all. however, I will keep looking up, that’s all I can do..

Five of Wands - I can see this is a real area where you are wishing wishing it could be better. This five indicates some really deep needs in you for that sweet relationship you need.

Knight of Wands - do not fear - he is coming for you! Stay alert.. could be anywhere, the grocery store, the cable tv guy shows up at your parents house. "hi there, how are you?". Or maybe the plant nursery. Anywhere, keep your eyes and your heart open. You really need a companion. Justice tells me that you will receive your just rewards. Okay, maybe not the Cable TV guy. How about that cute guy down at the music store who gave you the eye the other day?

You mention some bitterness and trying to go with the flow, and a need for a better life... and you are a control freak? How so? You know what would take care of all of this stuff? a lovely relationship. Hey, its okay to really desire that. And that is where you can begin to find your heavenly love life that will eventually manifest as a guy who sweeps you off your feet (maybe he is the dude down at the hardware store you went to recently) I tell you what ScorpVirgo. Buy some candles, and set aside a lovely evening by yourself. Liight those candles, the more the better. Turn the lights down low. Take a nice warm bubble bath... take your time... feel the energies of love in the air around you (that is your angels)... and then. lay down and you snuggle into your bed, and feel an angel holding you... loving on you... see that... whisper to your angel, tell him how much you are enjoying your relationship you are having with heaven... your angel, your "guardian angel" will love that and I promise you, you will feel heaven come down into your room... and you will experience that special place, a door will open for you in heaven and you will discover how much you are loved from above. When you reach out into the hidden realms for love like that, you are saying YES to a beautiful love to enter your life.. and you establish something sweet and intimate that is only between you and the stars. You do that, take some time privately for yourself like that and you will have someone in your life - physically and close - before you know it. BEfore you know it, heaven will be such a beautifully real place for you... and so close to you everywhere you go... your mind may not understand all this... so what? When is the last time your mind ever came up with any real answers in your life? This is your heart, deep inside, where you really live. It is a heavenly love from above. 🙂 Do this, and all of that stuff about bitterness and all will vanish!

I don’t feel like I have that strength or higher thought process to get into becoming more spiritual and finding myself fully. I have never experienced a higher level like what you are talking about. I’ve never felt like I’m connected with heaven/spirits/angels/fairies/etc..

You are a lot more connected than you realize. Matter of fact, you are as connected as ANYONE! We all have the connection. A spiritual life! Now, your mind may say otherwise. Tell your mind to take a back seat. We are talking about your heart here, something mysterious that transcends your mind. Let yourself go once in a while in the spirit realms... you have a deck of tarot cards right? Play with those... light those candles... go to Joanne's website on angel numbers and get her little book... I would send you a copy of my little book I am working on about angels however it is still in the works ... you would like it though, it would encourage you to reach out with your heart unto something really sweet for you.

f you don’t mind me asking, are you currently with someone? When did you start becoming spiritual and a reader?

I do have someone I am very in love with, and she is out there although we don't see each other that often. Love doesn't care. Love loves. She is not here physically while I am typing this, however she is just as real with me right now as were she here where i could see her. So YES i am with someone.... angelic I would say. And true love is like that. Angelic, it whisks you away to Peter Pan land and you forget about the multiplication tables and logic and the realms of the Swords... and you fall in love with someone so gorgeous and you walk with them, all of the time. It is a spiritual discipline in a way, you are in love with HEAVEN and heaven is a name for you boyfriend! Maybe the cute guy that lives a few doors down.... "oh hi, i know you, you live down the road from me. How are you?" ... "I'm fine... hey, I was wondering, would you like to get together some time? Coffee, tea... or ... " "Oh yes, I would love that!"

It can happen ScorpVirgo, and it DOES happen! See into the heavenly places with the eyes of a child. Think Peter Pan and Tinkerbell and little fairies and butterflies everywhere. Hey, other people can't see them. who cares. YOU see them in your heart... and then that opens doors.. to love... and midnight roses and bubble baths.. and then one day before you know it, when you get out of that tub and towel off and put up your hair in another towel, and walk into your bedroom, he is waiting for you, ANd this time, he is someone you WILL touch and hold and love with all of your heart.

I hear your heart on moving back in with your parents, you are doing the right thing. At first I thought it would be good to stay on your own, however Heaven is leading your life beautifully, All is going to work out so well for you. You are being guided and loved from above. You have such a tender heart, you are adored from above. Hang in there... everything will be so beautiful for you...

Listening to an old Buffalo Springfield song right now... hey stop, hey whats that sound, everybody look whats coming down...

I know what's coming down for ScorpVirgo... true love and a very wonderful life. 🙂

love, astra

P.S. Five of Pentacles and the Ten of Cups. Your present concerns of home and security will soon give way to a love that will be overwhelming... very nice... very nice. 😉

• AA - one of the two guys I've been talking with has asked me out on a date for Friday. I'm excited/nervous, but very weary at the same time...the Knight of Wands card indicates someone who is flighty and something of a fling. I'm just super scared about just having a fling since I'm looking for someone who wants to have a relationship with me. 😞

my Gemini man is still VERY much with me in my heart, and I know I have to let go and move on, but this is very difficult for me. I still think about him every day and it's been a while since we broke up but this, for some reason, is very difficult for me to get past. i'm sure that's some of the reason why i'm so scared and weary. I'm not really wanting change but I want change at the same time. I'm kind of stuck between what my heart desires...

• Hey SV

I am happy for you, it sounds like some nice things are starting to happen for you in love. I knew it! You certainly deserve it. Take it easy, and relax, look to Heaven, seek a spiritual perspective on life and you will never go wrong.

Hey, here are some cards for you!

The Star! Hey! This is a wonderful card for you! HOPE! A bright series of events now kicking in for you.

Five of Wands - you may still feel some nervousness at times. Join the club. The Universe has your life under control and you can know that what happens now is for your highest good.

Three of Wands - you are now entering a planning phase of your life, looking ahead, perhaps you are already thinking about the nice condo you might be able to soon afford - how cool is that!

And.. last but not least...

the Two of Cups.

Three guesses what that means.... and the first two don't count.

Have fun on your date. 🙂

love astra

• here's to hoping for the best! LOL

thanks AA! I'll let you know how it goes!

• AA - the date was alright. I found out some bad news about a family friend so I had to reschedule for the next day since on Friday I wasn't in the mood to go out with anyone, especially a first date. unfortuantely, he was over an hour late, claimed he got lost. however, he didn't even leave till the time we were supposed to meet. it ticked me off quite a bit. when he did show up, he did appologize more than a few times and I let it go. It was a good date and we get along. I'm not sure about any kind of future with him but I will ride the wave as long as I see it fit.

There was a man who came up to me and started talking to me while I was waiting for my date to arrive. he was nice, but much older than me. about 15 years older than me. he hit on me and it made me feel good, but I'm not going to persue it. he later text me and asked me out for a drink this week. I haven't replied yet. I'm trying to figure out if it would be a good idea or not. I know it's harmless, but at the same time I'm trusting my intuition at this point and it's telling me to stay away.

all in all it was a pretty good weekend, except for the bad news I got about our family friend. it's very unfortunate about her. 😕

• Hey scorpvirgo

Sri the date wasn't as great as it could have been. And the news about your family friend. I will say a prayer for them now.

Out of curiosity I drew the Page of Pentacles for you which I still see as a positive sign of someone coming into your life, this is also could indicate a written message you will be receiving, an email of good news.

And the Ace of Cups.

Something brewing for you for sure. In love. I know you are dealing with this move, and I hope that is working out for you. You have your radar going for love though, and that is important. At least you have your priorities straight! 🙂

love and love,

astra

• thank you for your kind words. we're waiting on test results for our family friend to see how severe the cancer is/has spread.

thanks for pulling those cards for me. i'll look them up and see what they mean.

I appreciate all the help and kind words you have given me, AA. you're a very sweet person and for that I'm grateful! 🙂

My Gemini text me last night. Not really sure what that means...I'm very weary on it. I miss him dearly, but he's got a lot going on right now. I dont know if he misses me or if he's just bored.

• Hey SV, I believe they will be okay, Queen of Swords and the Nine of Wands (wounded warrior) so this sounds recoverable -- and I have prayed for them.

As for your Gemini, well I think that is nice that you are hearing from them,

The FOOL sounds like they want to spark up something again, new start, that sort of thing. You follow your heart though in that matter. Take care of yourself and you will be fine. I know you have a lot on your mind and all. (Seven of Wands) you are facing various choices that you need to make.

Knight of Swords says you are going to be doing some communicating with someone quite a bit very soon.

CUL blessings and love

• AA - I understand. My Gemini, I know this for sure, is actively dating other girls at this time. I dont think he thinks about me very much. The text last night was something random but it was communication.

I'm going to lay low. I'm too afraid of this situation to blow up in my face...