Ms sunny, I need your help!

• Hello,

I am very lost and don't know what to do about this situation. My boyfriend told me in July that he had no choice but to break off with me and that it really hurt and he was crying on the phone. 2 weeks later he calls to tell me he made the wrong decision about breaking off. I haven't seen him since April.Last time I spoke to my virgo boyfriend (September 2, 1963) I (March 25, 1954) told him I felt like I was hanging on a thread with him and I didn't like that feeling and if it's over , it's fine. I just want my items back and there would be no problem. This was in August and I'm not chasing him. I called and left a message on his voicemail for his birthday on September 2nd and never heard back. Why did he not end it completely. Did he really love me and does he really want to end this. Is he in a dark place, does he have someone else. I just don't understand, he disappeared in July and things were fine before that, when he told me he decided to break it off he was crying on the phone and said he had no choice. This was a long distance relationship about an hour away, then 2 weeks later he calls to say he made the wrong decision and wants me in his life. Is this torture or what? We were together for 4 years. I'm just trying to wrap my brain around this confusion. He never acknowledged the birthday voicemail and I have not spoken to him since August 23. I would like my things back and I don't know if and when I should contact him, or what is going on with him. His initials are M.J. September 2, 1963. I am E.P. March 25, 1954.

• arieslost

Hello,

I am very lost and don't know what to do about this situation. My boyfriend told me in July that he had no choice but to break off with me and that it really hurt and he was crying on the phone. 2 weeks later he calls to tell me he made the wrong decision about breaking off. I haven't seen him since April.Last time I spoke to my virgo boyfriend (September 2, 1963) I (March 25, 1954) told him I felt like I was hanging on a thread with him and I didn't like that feeling and if it's over , it's fine. I just want my items back and there would be no problem. This was in August and I'm not chasing him. I called and left a message on his voicemail for his birthday on September 2nd and never heard back. Why did he not end it completely. Did he really love me and does he really want to end this. Is he in a dark place, does he have someone else. I just don't understand, he disappeared in July and things were fine before that, when he told me he decided to break it off he was crying on the phone and said he had no choice. This was a long distance relationship about an hour away, then 2 weeks later he calls to say he made the wrong decision and wants me in his life. Is this torture or what? We were together for 4 years. I'm just trying to wrap my brain around this confusion. He never acknowledged the birthday voicemail and I have not spoken to him since August 23. I would like my things back and I don't know if and when I should contact him, or what is going on with him. His initials are M.J. September 2, 1963. I am E.P. March 25, 1954.

• hello arieslost, I just saw your double posts. I never saw the first one, and I rarely spend time here. I just happened to check out the "psychic" forum and saw your second request.

between October and Now, what has changed? he is still giving you the same story right?

the same story is that he has been lying to you and for a very long time... this man you speak of is an opportunist.

Yes, what he has done and still doing to you is torture, and he only thinks of himself first and foremost. you are not the first lady he has taken advantage of for money and other favors.

as for getting your things back, you can either do one of two things. you can drive over yourself (if it's that important to you) and get it yourself, or simply let this go. I don't know what the items are that you want back, but please ask yourself if pressing on getting your things back is really what you want is to see him. why not ask him to mail you the stuff back? you and he are really playing this game that goes on and on, and no it's not over because you keep wanting your stuff back.

he has no intention of helping you, it's the other way around.. he expects you and others to help him ~ he sees himself as a victim.

I ask guides if he really is sick with liver cancer as you have written about, the answer is a flat NO. he is not sick really, yes, he does have some health issues but it's manageable. and not life threatening as he is making this sound. he knows how to get yours, and others sympathy..

it's time to put down your idealism of this man and face the hard cold truth or reality of your situation with him.

he has helped you clean out your bank account, and pretty much robbed you emotionally, spiritually, and has left you hanging. time to stop chasing a pipe dream with

this man, and move on.

I know this is terribly hard for you to accept the truth, and to admit that you made a mistake. we all make them, it's when you continue to make them is when things only

continue to get worse, not better.

your life will change when you change, and until then stay true to you, meditate, and pray for the answers. I know you know the answer already it's just that you have not

reach that place of acceptance yet.

blessings, Sunny

• Hi Ms Sunny,,,,,

Happpy New Year greetings to you and yours and I would really appreciate a reading for me and my current bf , a Virgo of the past year, we met at a wedding and he was head over heels in love or so he appeared and he has gone hot and cold on me ,,, He is Ron 19.09.1972 and I D, 30.09.1969....any insight would be appreciated....

is he serious about me or has he lost the loving feeling?

should i move on??? does he have anyone else??

he has had me on an emotional rollercoaster.... is he still in love with his ex wife or what about his past is it blocking him.... he told me he loved me earlier last year but I have not heard it since... what does he expect???? He is so confusing nd sends mixed signals.....

it is a new year and i am trying to be optimistic or just give up on relationships

does he reallly care???

blessings

d

• Hi Ms Sunny and arieslost, I'm sorry to be budging in your thread but I have no idea how to start a thread for Ms Sunny!

I read your prediction for someone on the other page about their Virgo men, and I am really really impressed! I am in dire help. I have been seeing this guy for awhile now, but we seldom get to see each other - which is also why I am left so confused. Can you help me out in this? I don't want to seem too desperate, but I need to know what's in his mind so I know what to do next. I will leave if I have to. I hate this sense of lack of control!

We're both Virgos and his initail is P and born on the 27 of August 1986.

• My apologies Ms Sunny, I'm actually pretty confused about his birthdate now. He's only mentioned it once on our first date, it's either 27th or 28th!! Bugs me so bad trying to remember it!!! 😞

Since I'm here, I thought I should probably give you more details about us.

We seem to be going on pretty well. He tells me he's very picky but he feels this chemistry with me and I can tell that he's real. He talks about everything with me. Often tells me stories about himself, his best friend and his family to me. But I just get a sense that he's not feeling too attached to me. He doesn't touch me like how other guys who are interested in me would. Though we do have sex, I just do not feel intimate with him. Is he taking me as just a fuck buddy?

• To all the Ladies ...

• awwww thats so cute Ms Sunny... think im gonna share on fb for all my gfs 🙂

• Hi Sunny,

So I am new to this and have spent half of today reading through all these threads. I am very impressed by your insight and hope that you can find the time to help me.

I am a cancer who has not exactly been lucky in love. I once had an ex-boyfriend tell me that as a friend I am wonderful, funny, caring, generous, and loving. But once a relationship becomes romantic I emotionally shut down and become very guarded. Not exactly a typical cancer woman, I know. Since, I have been doing a lot of work about the relationships in my life and have made a conscious effort to be more open and honest with myself and potential partners.

I have since met a man (Virgo) A. 8/26/77, whom I immediately felt a connection. He and I have been able to have really open and honest conversations about our pasts, wants for our future, and have undeniable chemistry. Its still new and things are coming along nicely, although not as quick as I would like. From what i have read, Virgo men need time to trust their partner before they can commit so i am trying to be patient. I have already made it clear that I don't mind taking it slow as long as I know it is going somewhere. He is a good man and I do believe that he wouldn't intentionally hurt me. Anything that has bothered me, like him not responding to calls or texts quickly, once I told him, he has gotten MUCH better about it. So I feel we communicate well.

Since I have not had my guard up with him and have been able to have honest conversations about my feelings he knows me no other way. But because this is totally out of my comfort zone, I wonder if his feelings and intentions are real. Am I just being impatient? Or overly sensitive? Or am I just over thinking this whole thing?

I really look forward to your response.