My Virgo Dilemma

• I have a Virgo man dilemma and I'd appreciate anyone that can guide me on what to do.

We were initially best friends for a couple months and then he was insistent that we get together, as in he pursued me.

Fast forward 3 years later, we've broken up twice because I find out he was cheating with another girl and it was the same girl twice. We've been yo-yoing between being in a relationship ( when things are amazing) to be just friends ( when things are bad). I haven't been able to cut off complete ties till 6 months ago.

When things are good, its amazing, we're happy and in sync and loving and having fun and then he goes and ruins it by seeing the same girl ( who also was a gf to him).

After the last time we broke up because of his infidelity we decided in being just friends. Although during that period we acted like a couple but with no commitment.

Things got to a head 6 months ago, when one day he was intimate and close to the very next day him telling me that I should move on and look for another man.

Which I did, we had a huge argument and I pretty much told him to stuff it and we were no longer friends.

Unlike other times, I actually stuck to my words and have stopped talking to him.

2 months later, he emails me telling me he doesn't understand why we stopped talking, he misses me and he wants me to talk to him again. I respond to say it isn't happening and that I've moved on and I can't be his friends because it wouldn't be fair on me and him.

he has responded to say he's "got love" for me .. what does that mean ?

anyways, he's been consistently messaging me telling me whats wrong and why aren't we talking etc etc and that he misses me etc etc

I'm trying to move on and its been hard.. and he's making it hard for me.. why ? I've long came to the realisation that he only ever wanted me as a friend with benefits.. so why is he insistent that I talk to him? ( i know he's at least seeing the same girl again)

we haven't had a proper conversation since that argument six month ago and thats what he wants .. should I call him and get it over with ? or is this him playing hurt ?

I don't get virgo men.. he fits the bill of a virgo man.. but why isn't he allowing me to move on like I've told him I'm doing numerous times and he suggested himself at the beginning.

I appreciate anyone who can help me.. I know its a confusing situation.

• Run Nsailor run as fast as you can from Virgo man, there is never a constant change for good in Virgo man. if you continue to email or talk, you will be just going front and back, and after many years you may think i should have just stuck at one point no getting in touch with him. They can never change. You better move.

• Thank you for your advice. I believe you're right.. I have stopped talking to him.. officially cut all communications with him and for the first time in over 3 years I'm at peace.. and it feels good !!

I just feel for the poor (other) girl... but it's not my problem anymore. Thank you for you're advice

• Am not virgo man ,

normally like to say hurtful things like breakup and stuffs

but generally just merely testing. It is quite exhaust to love a virgo person that requires alot of patient and need someone who can withstand harsh, critical nature of a virgo and also involve of .alot of confusing and heart wrecking.

If you prepare to let this person to toy you then you accept him.