AstraAngel, your insight please....

• Another gentle "bump" to remain near the top of the list. 🙂

Blessings, love and light,

Taurus57

• Taurus57...

okay, got it. Let's look at your questions. Right now I have as simple three card spread:

1. Beloved available - Queen of Wands - let's look at the little book first... I got he is currently still trapped in this marriage however he will he be free by winter sometime. January is my guess.

2. Money by Winter - The Lovers - YES

3. Plane to his city? Knight of Pentacles - YES

Let me know what you think.

Peace.

• AstraAngel,

Thank you so much for your most recent reading/answer(s). They give me something wonderful to look forward to. 🙂 I sincerely appreciate your insight, replies and patience as I can clearly see that you are so very popular here on the forum.

Blessings, love and light to you,

Taurus57

• Dear AstraAngel I have a lot Carma Coins here and I would like rather to give it to you, and do readings with you, because all this love and pain I am carring....I haven't hasitated to pay for an answer, but nor other astrologers, psychics tarot-readers, or all of this readings here give me a peace. I started walking by the river and pray. I even was honest and told Vladimir about your advice and my feelings for Andrej, he knows. Can you tell me- DOES ANDREJ LOVE ME-When-this summer we met, he said-"I am shaking in your presence, please, don't stay near to me" What does it mean-HATE-LOVE or NOTHING-I'm gonna upload you image of me , Vladimir and Andrej-is tall, redhead. Blessings and light be with you!

• Dear AstraAngel I have a lot Carma Coins here and I would like rather to give it to you, and do readings with you, because all this love and pain I am carring....I haven't hasitated to pay for an answer, but nor other astrologers, psychics tarot-readers, or all of this readings here give me a peace. I started walking by the river and pray. I even was honest and told Vladimir about your advice and my feelings for Andrej, he knows. Can you tell me- DOES ANDREJ LOVE ME-When-this summer we met, he said-"I am shaking in your presence, please, don't stay near to me" What does it mean-HATE-LOVE or NOTHING-I'm gonna upload you image of me , Vladimir and Andrej-is tall, redhead. Blessings and light be with you!

• Hey Chagrine

Let's see about your questions regarding Andrej...

Does Andrej love you? The Emperor - Andrej is not one to show his feelings easily. Matter of fact I am not even getting a clear read on his feelings for you, The Emperor is a tough cookie. What is your heart telling you? That is the real test. And, do you love HIM? LIke, with all of your heart? That is an indication that perhaps you have a connection with him

Queen of Cups.. the crystal ball is becoming clearer... he does have a thing for you, that is for sure. I am not certain yet that it is love. You are pretty special to him. This was how it started.

Two of Swords - he closed himself away from you for some reason, what exactly happened. It was going well, and then something was said, and it hurt both of you, I don't think he really got over that and he ran. You ran too. He ran first. This came next.

Seven of Pentacles and the Nine of Swords - A choice came up between you, He wanted to go one way and you wanted to go the other, it was a move or a decision about moving it seems. The conversation was not the right time, and the weather was not the greatest either. You both decided to sleep on it, and this was painful. This came third.

Queen of Swords - "I am not talking to you" I hear you saying. You are sitting on your throne, looking pretty, and looking pretty sad. You domain stretches out before you, and you wish wish wish you could go back and changes things back to the way they were. You may get that opportunity. This came fourth.

Six of Cups - you will have a reunion with him soon. There will be a lot of tears, and a lot of asking of forgiveness. Don't worry, it is only painful for moment and then the Sun rises over the two of you. This will come first.

Eight of Pentacles - You settle down into something that works unlike the mess that didn't work. You are both content and satisfied. Very satisfied. He sees you as the Queen of Hearts again. His heart was always with you anyway. No matter what. This comes second. Three strikes and you are home free.

You must light the next match. He is waiting. Unfortunately this time he is not waiting alone. You can change that.

Ace of Cups. Love, hate or nothing? Were I in your position and I was asking that question of someone I cared about? And a psychic gave me the Ace of Cups?

I would be heading for the nearest florist and sending roses. Yeah, love, With a capitol LOVe.

love and peace,

my gratitude to Heaven for this reading for you, you deserve the best reading that money can't buy.

keep following your heart about him. You will make the right choices.

I don't take carma coins, I take cold hard cash. ONE MILLION DOLLARS - just kidding, it all come from heaven i do it for fun@ 🙂

astra

• YOu are Beautifull...But, He doesn't want to speak to me, and if i call him or text him, he behaves bedly, trying to insult me...than, sometimes, when is near me, he touches my face and tells me that WE CAN NOT BE FRIENDS !!! UNDERSTAND...I am ruined after you. I WANT TO FORGET YOU ! How QAstrastar-REMEMBER-HE IS 21.Feb. 1981, Belgrade serbia (00:15) Pisces-yes, but scorpio Asc, and Moon Capricorn...HOW TO APPROACH THE MAN THAT REFUSES HIS FEELINGS AND ME?

P.S.And I pray for you, I'll start to give as birthday gifts carma coins, because YOU GET ME...