AstraAngel, your insight please....

• I posted this concern on another thread, however, I would like your most expert opinion as well. This concerns some things that a person whom I thought was a friend of mine (he's a Capricorn, born in 1957 too) said about me to the recruiting representative from my new company. You see, I have been offered a management position with this company (after being unemployed for nearly 2 years) and I am really excited about this new position. My friend indicated to me a couple weeks ago that he was interested in pursuing some part time sales position and might be interested in learning more about my company. Since I've known this person for several years and have worked within the same field, I felt comfortable in introducing him to the recruiting rep. Well, my friend began making comments about me to the recruiter, clearly trying to cast a shadow of doubt about my abilities to handle the management position. It is not like I'm a novice at this profession, I've been in it 25 years and have extensive experience in many facets, including management. It is just that the past couple years, I've been away from it (due to unemployment) and regulations have changed. I'm certainly confident about my abilities and all persons who come on board with my new company are trained and "brought up to speed" on the current regulations and guidelines, so the point he was making was really moot. And, we were there to talk about a part time sales job, not my management position!

My concern is that the recruiter appeared to be impressed by what my friend was saying about his abilities (he's a sales man for Pete's sake!) and really built himself up. Since I want to remain professional, I am not saying anything to anyone (including my friend) until someone brings up my friend's comments. Then I will handle it professionally. My worry, however, it that somehow this may have jeopardized my new position. I have nothing to hide and my line of work is highly regulated, so I have been through extensive background checks and all is clear. Just don't know how this is going to shake out and am really worried as well as really saddened by my friend's betrayal.

Your thoughts please.

Blessings and light to you,

Taurus57

• Hey Tarus57

I see your concerns, and will draw some cards, however I really don't see that you have anything to be concerned about. You have done your part, and you have your act together. The Universe is just and fair, and will not permit anything to undermine your position, unless there were some good reason to move you to a better place (employment or otherwise), however I do not see that as the case here.

Let's draw some cards and try to address your comments...

Let's go ahead and use the Cross as I want you to behold more of an overall pattern.

1. Significator - The Queen of Pentacles. This really illustrates your deep character of professionalism in material ways. With a composed, senstiive touch. You see yourself as a person of capability and you are very together. You take pride in the paths you have walked, to bring you to this place. That is probably part of your concern, for deep down you know you deserve this advancement, and anything that even remotely appears to be standing in your way will not be your friend.

2. Situation - The Six of Swords - you are crossing over, from this time of unemployment to better shores ahead. This is your position though, at the mercy of the helmsman, who signifies Universal Will and Love. You can trust that you are being carries safely and you are asked only to trust.

3. Crossing - The Two of Wands - You are still in a place of decision, or feeling like you must choose from one of two paths... what if this happens, then what do I do?... is the question I am hearing. That is a Two of Wands energy, weighing, pondering. I see this as a result of your friend's actions from which you feel threatened and perhaps pushed back into the "choosing and deciding" actions of your career life, which you have already emerged from, and you do not want to go back there. Advice here is to go back to the Six of Swords we looked at and see that your life is in good hands, trust the Universe.

4. Your fondest hopes and dreams - The Ace of Wands - this is your heart singing of a life that is not only professionally capable, it is also very spiritual and meaningful to you. This card tells me that your goals are much larger than employment alone, there is a much deeper river running in you that you must satisfy. The Ace of Wands shows a person who is very determined to see their life evolve into many beautiful facets, like a most brilliant diamond. Which is exactly where you are heading! 🙂

5. Difficulties of the Past - Strength - This shows us the energy associated with your friend's actions and how you interpreted that situation(s). Strength shows you biting your tongue - good job! Keep biting! You have nothing to fear. Remain strong like the Lion in this card, you have angels and energies around you right now who are helping you in this matter.

6. Last of the Present - The Four of Pentacles - this shows that you are emerging from a time of rather intense focus on material security. No doubt your career path. This identities with your self card, the Queen, and you have a vested interest in protecting your vested interests! I really sense your heart as one who knows so well, how professional and above board you are. I really got that from your story. Very beautiful. You have worked hard to bring your life to this point of opportunity, and you are resolute in seeing matters evolve beautifully. The only advice I am hearing here, is to keep your heart open to the spiritual dynamics of your career life... some time apart from people, singing, making merry in your heart.

7. First of the Future - The Six of Wands - Wow! This is a wonderful card to see in this position. Whatever it is, has you riding in on victory wings. Not even the slightest hint of adversity here! Your work is done, you are shouting the praises of Heaven! Or at least going out to celebrate with friends. 🙂

8. Future Environment - the Two of Swords - this shows you very quiet and reposed. I sense that the successful resolution of your career concerns now places you back into a place where you can relax and really devote your heart to your spiritual work that you have been doing. You are very much at peace here, it is a lovely time for you.

9. Influence of Others - The Ace of Swords - This is a sign that you DO have friends in High Places looking out for you. You are surrounded by energies and angels of strength, wisdom, calm centeredness, and most of all, a heavenly mandate over your life, that says, "You will receive the reward of your efforts." You have a lot of support and encouragement around you.

10. Your hopes and sometimes fears about this matter - The Eight of Swords - This tells me that you have battled with more than your fair share of concern and worry. I picked up those key terms from your letter. Worry is self inflicted. This person on this card placed the swords in a circle around her and then walks in the circle and blindfolds herself, and then says, "Oh no! I am trapped! The world is out to get me!" Ha ha. She can walk away any time she wants. Nothing can stand in your way, and worries are empty clouds which eventually always fade to nothingness. Suggestion - any time you find yourself "worrying" about the outcome, catch yourself - and create a NEW thought form which is SUCCESS and victory. You do not want the thing that worry represents, correct? Then don't give it any authority or say. Create a NEW thought that is the opposite... the recruiter was impressed, VERY impressed with you! And more than anything, the recruiter was impressed by how you kept your mouth shut, and didn't try to defend yourself against false accusations. THAT shows how very together and professional you are, and that impressed them in ways that you haven't seen. You see, there are always aspects of life situations that we are NOT aware of... and we tend to focus on the details we can see... like what your 'friend' said... there is always more to the story though as Paul Harvey would say. There is so much more hidden within your life circumstance at this time that is quite powerful and lovely, Think upon that.

11. And the Final Outcome - The Page of Wands - This says new career path to me. Pages are innocent and adventurous, and are willing to take chances. This feels like a beautiful, new lovely situation for you that you, you are admiring yourself in the mirror and saying , "hey! we did it!"

I see only a lovely outcome for you, hang tight, the calvary is coming.

P.S. Let me know about your friend also, should you want to look into that situation. I was more focused on the job thing. However at first glance it looks like you have a new "friend" position to be filled in your life. 🙂

• Hey Tarus57

I see your concerns, and will draw some cards, however I really don't see that you have anything to be concerned about. You have done your part, and you have your act together. The Universe is just and fair, and will not permit anything to undermine your position, unless there were some good reason to move you to a better place (employment or otherwise), however I do not see that as the case here.

Let's draw some cards and try to address your comments...

Let's go ahead and use the Cross as I want you to behold more of an overall pattern.

1. Significator - The Queen of Pentacles. This really illustrates your deep character of professionalism in material ways. With a composed, senstiive touch. You see yourself as a person of capability and you are very together. You take pride in the paths you have walked, to bring you to this place. That is probably part of your concern, for deep down you know you deserve this advancement, and anything that even remotely appears to be standing in your way will not be your friend.

2. Situation - The Six of Swords - you are crossing over, from this time of unemployment to better shores ahead. This is your position though, at the mercy of the helmsman, who signifies Universal Will and Love. You can trust that you are being carries safely and you are asked only to trust.

3. Crossing - The Two of Wands - You are still in a place of decision, or feeling like you must choose from one of two paths... what if this happens, then what do I do?... is the question I am hearing. That is a Two of Wands energy, weighing, pondering. I see this as a result of your friend's actions from which you feel threatened and perhaps pushed back into the "choosing and deciding" actions of your career life, which you have already emerged from, and you do not want to go back there. Advice here is to go back to the Six of Swords we looked at and see that your life is in good hands, trust the Universe.

4. Your fondest hopes and dreams - The Ace of Wands - this is your heart singing of a life that is not only professionally capable, it is also very spiritual and meaningful to you. This card tells me that your goals are much larger than employment alone, there is a much deeper river running in you that you must satisfy. The Ace of Wands shows a person who is very determined to see their life evolve into many beautiful facets, like a most brilliant diamond. Which is exactly where you are heading! 🙂

5. Difficulties of the Past - Strength - This shows us the energy associated with your friend's actions and how you interpreted that situation(s). Strength shows you biting your tongue - good job! Keep biting! You have nothing to fear. Remain strong like the Lion in this card, you have angels and energies around you right now who are helping you in this matter.

6. Last of the Present - The Four of Pentacles - this shows that you are emerging from a time of rather intense focus on material security. No doubt your career path. This identities with your self card, the Queen, and you have a vested interest in protecting your vested interests! I really sense your heart as one who knows so well, how professional and above board you are. I really got that from your story. Very beautiful. You have worked hard to bring your life to this point of opportunity, and you are resolute in seeing matters evolve beautifully. The only advice I am hearing here, is to keep your heart open to the spiritual dynamics of your career life... some time apart from people, singing, making merry in your heart.

7. First of the Future - The Six of Wands - Wow! This is a wonderful card to see in this position. Whatever it is, has you riding in on victory wings. Not even the slightest hint of adversity here! Your work is done, you are shouting the praises of Heaven! Or at least going out to celebrate with friends. 🙂

8. Future Environment - the Two of Swords - this shows you very quiet and reposed. I sense that the successful resolution of your career concerns now places you back into a place where you can relax and really devote your heart to your spiritual work that you have been doing. You are very much at peace here, it is a lovely time for you.

9. Influence of Others - The Ace of Swords - This is a sign that you DO have friends in High Places looking out for you. You are surrounded by energies and angels of strength, wisdom, calm centeredness, and most of all, a heavenly mandate over your life, that says, "You will receive the reward of your efforts." You have a lot of support and encouragement around you.

10. Your hopes and sometimes fears about this matter - The Eight of Swords - This tells me that you have battled with more than your fair share of concern and worry. I picked up those key terms from your letter. Worry is self inflicted. This person on this card placed the swords in a circle around her and then walks in the circle and blindfolds herself, and then says, "Oh no! I am trapped! The world is out to get me!" Ha ha. She can walk away any time she wants. Nothing can stand in your way, and worries are empty clouds which eventually always fade to nothingness. Suggestion - any time you find yourself "worrying" about the outcome, catch yourself - and create a NEW thought form which is SUCCESS and victory. You do not want the thing that worry represents, correct? Then don't give it any authority or say. Create a NEW thought that is the opposite... the recruiter was impressed, VERY impressed with you! And more than anything, the recruiter was impressed by how you kept your mouth shut, and didn't try to defend yourself against false accusations. THAT shows how very together and professional you are, and that impressed them in ways that you haven't seen. You see, there are always aspects of life situations that we are NOT aware of... and we tend to focus on the details we can see... like what your 'friend' said... there is always more to the story though as Paul Harvey would say. There is so much more hidden within your life circumstance at this time that is quite powerful and lovely, Think upon that.

11. And the Final Outcome - The Page of Wands - This says new career path to me. Pages are innocent and adventurous, and are willing to take chances. This feels like a beautiful, new lovely situation for you that you, you are admiring yourself in the mirror and saying , "hey! we did it!"

I see only a lovely outcome for you, hang tight, the calvary is coming.

P.S. Let me know about your friend also, should you want to look into that situation. I was more focused on the job thing. However at first glance it looks like you have a new "friend" position to be filled in your life. 🙂

• sri for the double post, having some internet issues...

• Hi Astro Angel, I am Ana, Born 16 of july 1979, (9:50am-I write it anyway-better more , than less) Novi Sad, Serbia. He is Andrej, 21 of February 1982, (00:15 am) Belgrad, Serbia. We were together at this time last year, it was love-when your being tells you he is The One-even if you see he is selfish,hypocrat,weak,liar-you love him.It was crazy. But, he entered in my and my boyfriends relationship and made me live with him And when andrej saw that my boyfriend doesn't mean to sive up on me so easy everything become battle for Andrej. All time, it wasn't about me, it was about winning. and vladimir (my boyfriend9 is big soul, wide spirit, IQ that can't be measured, with finished physicks and astronomy, poet, artist-man who knos to love for real-not just physicly, like andrej. Andrej left me, even if i wanted him, not vladimir, told that we were joking with him-I gave him my whole BEING!-and i became his worst enemy-and him-most unpleasent, sadest men on the earth. we donot communicate. To other people tells that he doesn't want nor to see me, nor to speak with me....but he can't find the girl....he wanted children back then-i was the woman of his life...and I still can't forget, i still cannot understand WHY???? IS THERE SOMETHING I CAN DO?

• Dear Ana,

It took me a while to figure out the situation, it sounds like you really, really loved this man andrej. And he left you because he perceived your previous bf, vladimir, was still in the running.

My sense (without drawing a card, however we will do that) is that andrej was still working toward standing on his own two feet, and felt a threat toward his fledgling confidence because of Vladimir. So he ran away to shore up his own personal position in his life. He needed to be apart from you in order to mature in some key areas of his life. Your presence was unfortunately not helping him there, as you are a Cancer with your Venus also in Cancer... so talk about someone who is ready to LOVE and NURTURE, you are that person! My take is that Andrej did not need to be nurtured at this time last year... he was growing within and needed to be alone in order to continue that process. Your Cancer-Venus soul so someone who was struggling mightily to gain the upper hand in his personal life, and that caused the split.

Your Mercury and Jupiter are in Leo, and you have Mars in Gemini... you are a talker. And this could have also played a part in Andrej departure. He needed quiet more than anything, and was trying to get in touch with himself, and so although you meant well, he needed to hear the sound of the wind and the trees more than anything.

Your Moon is in Taurus, so your emotions are prone to show up out in the open... a lot. Combine this with what I just said about your talkative nature, and your Cancer-Venus nurture love self.. and you have a recipe for someone who wants to fix chicken soup for the soul and then expound on it. And Heaven help anyone who doesn't want soup that day. You could break down in tears. So Andrej was feeling like he was responsible at times for your emotional happiness and that was something he did not want to take on at that time.

These are simply observations you should be aware of about yourself. Someone will be the beneficiary of your beautiful caring, emotional, feelings on your sleeve love... is it Andrej? Hmmm...

Let's see what the Tarot says about that...

1. Your Present situation - The King of Cups - you are really longing for a King of Love in your life... someone to whisk you off your feet! This sees you also fantasizing about love and probably Andrej as He was your King at this time last year.

2. Your feelings for Andrej - Ace of Pentacles - You saw something beautiful between you, a home life, security and a New Start in love. This feeling, this conviction that he is "Mr. Right" remains to this day. You are still convinced that he is the "One".

3. His Feelings for you - the Two of Swords - this tells me that he has closed himself off from you, most likely for the reasons discussed above. His life needed to be alone and apart, even though you had strong feelings for him, his heart was telling him to remain unconnected in order to press through on his own personal work. This does not mean he doesn't care about you, it is simply a sign that his life is more about personal development over the past year and he needed to be apart.

4. Where he is at in his life - The Three of Swords - his personal development work continues to this day. He has turned his heart away from relationship for some reason, and needs to be apart. This energy is still at work, so until we see Cups show up for him, I would not see a reunion with you.

5. What can help bring you together? King of Wands - Respect is the word I am hearing. Keep kind thoughts and love and understanding going his way even though you are not physically together. He could use your prayers and wished for his continued personal growth. I would say whenever you think of him, instead of wondering WHY WHY WHY you are apart, turn that into PRAY PRAY PRAY for him to be happy and at peace in his life no matter what. That is the true energy of true love. When you continue to care about someone deeply even though you are apart. So PRAYER is the key for you.

6. The Outlook for a restoration in your relationship with him - The Six of Swords - so you can see the Sword energies still strong in this reading, and that is mostly on is end. Until we see Cups, he is alone in his world and your love for him, in prayer and kind thoughts, are what he needs. Does this mean that there is no hope for the two of you? By no means! This simply shows that until he progresses through his Sword path, he is off limits.

We can try another reading down the road and see how he is faring. At some point it is possible that he could return. The key for you is to turn your longings for him into prayers of a wonderful life (and getting the upper hand on his selfish, hypocritical ,weak, lying nature! Is he really that way? Yipes!)

In the meanwhile, keep your eyes and heart tuned into new possibilities in love... you never know...

The Chariot! Something is coming for you and soon, that is turning something else around in your life. is it love? I see a Knight at the reigns, so the feeling i have is that you are due for a surprise soon. 🙂

• Hello AstraAngel,

Thank you so much for your beautiful reading! Boy, do I need those words of encouragement! Yes, I am easily knocked off balance these days due to the fact that life has been so challenging (financially) these past couple of years and that I've worked so hard and with such focus on obtaining this opportunity only to have my so called "friend" attempt to undo what I've worked toward. I realize when things are moving along and I'm having some successes, this will greatly dissipate. 🙂 Can barely wait for that blessed day! 🙂

As for my "friend"; yes, I would like some more insight about him. His DOB I believe, is Jan. 4, 1957. Since he was clearly trying to make a huge impression on the recruiter, I saw him as really over emphasizing his knowledge, skills and abilities while he was down playing mine. I know his previous job position was with a local credit union (we work in the mortgage lending industry) which he seemed to only hold for a short time - not even a year. This was a really good job, from what I understand and I'm not sure why he really left. I know the story he's told me, but I find it hard to believe that is everything. Since he's trying to impress my company for a sales position, and I as the local branch manager have a say in his hiring, what do I need to know that is not visible?

Thank you again. You are truly gifted and your message was/is what I need.

Taurus57

• AstraAngel, I was wondering if you could tell me about my "friend". In the post just above, I have given his DOB.

Also, can you see any new people or perhaps someone from my past coming into my life? When I say someone from my past, I mean a love interest? Just wondering. Have to keep my heart open to new positive possibilities. 🙂

Thank you again for your wonderful insight.

Taurus57

• Hey Taurus57

Oh he's a Capricorn and his Mercury is in Capricorn also. This goat likes to use his mind to climb the mountain. Smooth talker. It has opened a lot of doors for him in the past, we'll see if the trend continues.

Moon and Chiron in Aquarius so his emotional life is a puzzle to him and there is something broken here as well (Chiron) - my guess is that he has a really difficult time trying to understand himself emotionally and may be compensating with the career moves. That last job where he left soon? I'll bet there was someone there who was pushing his buttons emotionally and he finally had to leave so that he didn't have to face his true feelings. I wonder if there was a relationship back there that was trying to develop and he is like "Yipes! That will make me have to face my own emotions! Uh... I'm giving my two weeks notice!"

Venus and Saturn in Sagittarius. This would seem to compound the Chiron-Moon in Aquarius thing. His version of love is very energetic and somewhat dependent on surroundings and conditions to validate that "all is well" in love. So when he feels pressed in his love life, he may want to cut and run. Sags like to gallop off when the heats gets turned up... and then Saturn is there also trying to hold his feet to the fire so this could make for a somewhat insecure love nature. Again, the career and success could be his obsession in order to compensate and balance out these love and emotional realms in him that he struggles with.

North node and Neptune in Scorpio - so his life path seems to me to be connected with his own independence. I am surprised he doesn't have his own business or something I'll bet deep down he would love to have his own financial investment company or something. You should suggest that to him, I'll bet you would see his eyes light up! Then he would sense that you have some deeper understanding and I'll bet you would see this goat calm down and stop trying to sting you!

My sense is that he is frustrated as all get out... and you simply happened to be in the line of fire at his last demonstration of how he is going to win whatever he wants by talking his way to victory. He is in for a surprise. This will not work out for him and I would not be concerned about his tactics with you... you are in a very good place, remain cool and confident. The Universe is loving him in the way that he needs right now in order to 1) learn to accept and cherish his emotional life and 2) Work out his love manner so that he remains consistent and calm in his relationships and friendships. We all have issues that the Universe is helping us with.

Jupiter in Libra - this is one area where he really shines, he does have a strong sense of good judgment when it comes to business and law matters. Very intuitive and smart about money I am guessing... now as long as he can get a handle on the emotional thing, and not resort to trying to force his way to success... instead relax... his path would then really shine and he would be so happy. Does he have a relationship with anyone right now? He needs that. To help with that emotional mystery zone he contends with.

Pluto and Uranus in Leo - this is another strong aspect of his character that plays into his behavior. Leo is warm, embracing, strong and resilient. So these are energies that he has at his disposal to help soften some of these other nervous tendencies he has emotionally and in love. Pluto combines with Uranus to throw a light on life and there is transformative energy here as well. He probably taps into this unconsciously in his work, I'll bey when he was giving loans or whatever back at the bank he was the most gracious and sweet person there in customer contact.

I feel strongly he should be out on his own. He needs to open his own financial something or other, or offer training to other salespeople. He has a calling to do something in business that he is really proud of. Capricorns are driven to succeed no matter what, and once he finds that situation it would go a long way toward helping him relax and soften emotionally and in his love life. Here is another wild thought... have the two of you ever talked about starting something together in business? Could be fun... however now you are dealing with some pain from the way he was acting. I would go easy on him, he is extremely frustrated right now is my guess and is not acting in the most controlled and responsible way.

I hope that gives you something to consider. I am not really an astrology person I prefer to look at the cards, however I think it helps to see what forces are shaping us....

love and blessings to you too,

astra

• Thanks for the insight on my "friend". To answer your question, he does have a relationship with a lady he's known and loved for many years. She's had some major medical problems in the past (cancer) but is now and has been for more than 5 years now cancer free. Truly a blessing as she is the love of his life. That does not mean that they don't have their issues, however. as I know she has an adult son who is a "bone of contention" with my friend which causes undue stress on their otherwise happy relationship. The son apparently lives with them and was the last I knew unemployed. Unfortunately, during these tough times, being unemployed seems to be a fact of life for far too many of us.

Anyway, as for my friend being out on his own - yes I think he could do well as it is true that he does know considerable about our industry and interacts well with clients. He also has a warm and outgoing personality which makes him very "attractive" to people allowing him to easily form business relationships. His behavior last Friday, however, was so very unlike him. I am really frustrated with that behavior and moreover hurt by his comments. He and I have been good friends for several years and although I do understand when people are desperate they can and do say and behave in unbecoming ways, I am none the less quite shocked by this as it was all so unexpected.

As for his previous employment, I'll bet he was having similar problems there as he had with another employer a couple of years ago. I certainly understand his frustration as I've experienced some of those same things in my career as well. I'll bet he was feeling challenged to get his loans through the processing department in a timely manner and perhaps felt his manager was not doing enough to facilitate that. He probably determined that along with the compensation plan changes that were coming up and the challenges with processing, that it would be better to go back to something a bit less stressful...or so it would seem. The thing with real estate lending (any facet of it) is that it has it's own challenges and requires considerable patience. Perhaps with the step son at home and issues at work, he felt the need to jump ship from the job giving him the most frustration. I don't know. I hope the best for him, but I do not think, since he's shown me this side of his personality, that it would be advisable that he work for me. I know I will feel the need to be looking over my shoulder all the time where he is concerned and I do not believe that bodes well for a healthy and productive work environment.

Thank you again AstraAngel for your amazing insight. Also, I was wondering if there may be some other positive news for me in the coming months regarding love. There is someone I do have a flame for (more like a burning torch!) but he's far away and may be in a relationship. Don't know as I have not spoken with him for about 7 years now. Just wondering....

Blessings and light,

Taurus57

• AstraAngel, you ARE AN ANGEL...You made me cry...Everything you said, I knew deep in my soul, and the truth is, despite he talks around how I destroyed his life, that i wish him happiness, and love...but he refuses people around himself, and he is very sac, lonely men, that treats other badly....HOW YOU CONNECTED WITH MY DEEPEST SELF SO STRONG? My boyfriend-vladimir, with I am still asks me why I never cry...AstraAngel-I CRY NOW, I don't want to be patetic, but whole year of pretending that i don't care, to make at least Vladimir happy-it is long time. I don't know how to thank you. My moon is in Aries, not taurus, but, still, there WAS NO WORD that wasn't right. Can you tall me, and not to think that i am not grateful-When would be time to come to you again...I have feeling that something is coming-but I thought it was Andrej-stay honest no matter how it hurts-CONNECTION WITH YOU MADE ME FEEL SO VULNERABE, SO HAPPY; SO SAD-When to come again, my Dear AstraMiracle?

• Hi Chagrine

I am happy for you it sounds like you are getting in touch with some feelings there that you have been suppressing. Good for you. I used to say "Never be afraid of your tears"... we don't cry enough is part of the issues with our modern culture. People think tears are a sign of something wrong - No, it's a sign of something right! It means you still have real feelings and have not turned into a robot like so many.

You hang in there, nice things coming for you, The Chariot says something quick... my advice would be to stay as sweet as possible to Vladimir while you wait for an upgrade. Four of Swords says you can relax on the knowledge that "better" is coming for you. And the four of Pentacles tells me that you have a better home situation coming as a result too. Stability, foundations.

The High preiestess says follow your intuition right now, stay in touch with your own heart. Take long walks by yourself on a beach or water somewhere and pour out your heart to heaven your angels and keep your face turned toward the Sun, you have a lot to look forward to!

Feel free to ask anything whenever you like, there is no charge 🙂

• Oh and I am not really an angel only someone who hopes an angel speaks through me, to your heart. It is all a gift from Heaven.

• Hi AstraAngel,

I realize you are very busy on these threads -- wow! Just wondering if you could address my last posting (it is at/near the bottom of page 1 of this thread).

Thanks again for all your help and insight. I slept much better last night as I received a "Welcome" e-mail from my new employer! Working now on all the "new hire" stuff along with finalizing the details of the lease agreement for the office I will manage. 🙂 So far, nothing more regarding my friend's comments the other day. I'm really happy about that as I think it is best to just let that stuff just "blow by".

Thank you again and as always blessings and light to you,

Taurus57

• Hi again Taurus57

Yes, lets do a reading on you and your love life...

I was wondering if there may be some other positive news for me in the coming months regarding love. There is someone I do have a flame for (more like a burning torch!) but he's far away and may be in a relationship. Don't know as I have not spoken with him for about 7 years now. Just wondering....

1. You right now - Justice - This sounds like the energies of your job situation spilling over into this love reading. So you did get the job? That is great news am I hearing you correctly? Anyway, justice it works in career and it works in love. You have been very patient in your love expectations, and heaven is not unjust, and will reward you there with something nice I know.

2. Your present situation as regards love - Knight of Cups - Okay, I am going to go out on an immediate limb and say this is him. Your flame, torch, supernova... he is out there and although hidden from view he is there for you. WHat a fantastic start to this reading in love for you.

3. Crossing - King of Pentacles - Courage is what I am getting. Keep your courage up there and believe that he is out there for you.

4. Nine of Pentacles - Your fondest hopes and dreams - This shows a lady in her garden, very safe and secure. She is comfortable and very much concerned with caring for her world. This is you in a delightful relationship, and you are quite happy here. I think she is flirting with that King we just saw 🙂

5. Difficulties of the past - the Eight of Swords - You have felt hemmed in by life, and the love you have desired has felt like you were isolated from it. You were blindfolded here, and it feels like you were cut off from him? Something happened... beyond your control is what I am getting...

6. What you are leaving behind - Death - Which is personal transformation, What I am hearing is that some part of you that had a certain view on relationship and love, is being transfigured into something new. Some part of you that you held on to, a view about love, seems to be totally going away replaced by something much more transcendent as you move forward in life. This is a card of personal transformation on a very deep level, so you can expect this energy to be working out some amazing events in your love life. Very nice!

7. What you are getting ready to step into - The Tower - Wow! I saw this turn up for someone else earlier today in the same position. A crumbling away of something you had believed in about love, like a certain attitude, a belief, a view that you have held to, is finally washing out to sea. So there is some pain perhaps, as the old finally leaves your life. The nice story here is simplicity. Love should be simple and bright and free don't you think? This comes in the wake of the Tower. Your life is about to enter a period of much nicer simplicity and lightness about your relationships. and this is paving the way for a new love to come in that will really be wonderful for you.

8. Your future environment - Seven of Swords - I see this card a lot in love matters - DaniBo on another thread said "stealing someone's heart" and I think that is a wonderful way to see this card. So a situation you will soon find yourself in is a love life that has you skipping around, with a smile on your face that is almost a little bit "naughty". Hmm... not sure what that entails. I am sure it will be fun though in the right circumstances. And with the appropriate candle light. And the perfect romantic music. 🙂

9. Outer influences - the Seven of Wands - others may not comprehend your higher love principles. (And this could have been a problem in the past for you in relationships). You are being buffeted a little here not so much by individuals as by the culture, or traditions, or your expectations handed down that you feel like you are supposed to meet. I think a large part of this Death-Tower energy is you abandoning whatever you had "believed" about love, and it is replaced with that simplicity of love that works without having to work at it. Finally, this bull can relax and simply enjoy a love life that comes down from above, not up from below.

10. Your hopes and fears - The Ace of Wands - The is a card of deep desire for a companion for you. Very intense. I think this is much more important than you realize. It strikes the core of your being, this must be that person you have a flame for, this Wand is a man for sure and is fire hot and has had something for you too. It started? And the flame was snuffed out before the your could get the fire going. It should have got going. This tells me that whatever happened still has potential, and is in a kind of dormant phase. This is the seed of a passionate, spiritual relationship for you.

11. Outcome - The World - fulfillment Attainment on a profound level. This tells me that all of these energies add together to bring you to a fantastic place where true love encircles your life. So beautiful, you are at the center and someone has their arms wrapped around you, holding you so close. Like a circle of love around you. And at last, all of the false ideas of love you have wrestled with melt away and you are relaxed and free, it is gentle and sweet and all is lovely in your world in every direction.

I felt very strong intimations throughout this reading that this is indeed your flame, and will be coming back into your life. I am sitting in Starbucks typing this out and I am crying my eyes out, so I know something "berry sweet" is coming into your life in love. 🙂 I am the poster child for hopeless romantics, what can i say....

Love, and love...

astra

• OMG AstraAngel!!! Thank you for your beautiful words and insight! My flame "King of Cups" is someone whom I've known and adored on a soul level the majority of my life. You are correct in your vision that a love relationship with him could not get going. I agree that it should not have either. It just was not the right time in his life. There were other more pressing personal issues happening to him and within his home that required his full and undivided attention. Now, years later (after the death of his only child from an overdose) perhaps he's ready to move forward. I know I am soooo open and ready to for this lovely relationship. Whenever he is ready to come forward and into my life, I will be ready. I too am a hopeless romantic and can just feel within every fiber of my being how wonderful and beautiful this love between he and I can/will be. 🙂

Regarding my new job - yes it is true that I have been hired! As mentioned in an earlier post I have received the "Welcome Aboard!" email. After the state licensing is issued and the final details of the office lease are completed, I'll be whisked off to Phoenix for training. I am so very excited to begin my awesome career!

AstraAngel, I know you've been told this many times before, but you truly do have a gift of insight. Also, your way of delivering the message is so eloquent that it makes the reader feel very comfortable and at peace. You are detailed and really explain what the cards and positions mean and how they relate to the person and their situation. Thank you so much for being so compassionate and informative. 🙂

Thank you again so very much for all your insight into me and my situation(s).

Blessings, love and light to you,

Taurus57

• AstraAngel,

Just wondering if you could tell me a little more about my "flame". Since I care so much about him and his well being, I just want to know how he's doing these days. I realize it is improper etiquette to peer into someone else's life, but I'm concerned. I've seen some fairly recent photos of him and he looks miserable. Hope all is okay with him. Oh, in case you need it his DOB is 9/9/47.

Thank you again so very much.

Blessings, love and light,

Taurus57

• Just a gentle "bump" to remain near the top of the list. 🙂

Taurus57

• Taurus57,

lets take a look in more detail. Hey, you are concerned and your questions are motivated by love, how beautiful is that.

I am using the Fairy Tarot this morning which has a lot of positive and life changing energy connected to it! I have put together a little spread to answer your concerns...

1. Where your "flame" is at in his life - The PAGE of SWORDS - From the Fairy Tarot... "This alert fairy page stands guard as he blows his bagpipes. With his fiercely vigilant eyes he watched the mountains. His soft song of lamentation is carried on the winds far beyond the mountaintops. His music brings messages from the spirit world... vigilance, communication... patience..."

I see him in a somewhat forlorn place in his life, not terrible or anything, more like a poetic kind of melancholy, he is really searching the horizon for something. There is an ache in his heart and he is trying to identify what that is. That look in his face that you construe as misery is more like the look of a a brave explorer, and Admiral Byrd, braving whatever harsh conditions life has bequeathed him as he searches for true love. His heart is really longing for love.

2. How he feels about you - Eight of Wands - "there are good vibrations in the sky... events take a new course. a new horizon is coming and (he) see you walking that way. My sense is that his eyes are really seeking you out, like he wishes he knew how you were doing as much or more than how you are wanting to know about him. "This card also represents rest, and all that refers to nature and the countryside. " So he sees you as a nurtured garden, an Eden of life. I believe he would love to go to Eden and live and love there again. also... "promotion communication letters"... expect something, a message, or you maybe signaling him...

3. How you feel about him - Five of Wands - I can feel the concern here, for his heart and soul, "symbolized firmness and ambition. .. expresses obstacles, adversity and movement... small conflicts and obstacles." You see him as someone who has fought his share of battles. You admire him. A lot of respect for him and definitely concern at this particular point in time.

4. What he is longing for - The FOOL - Bingo. He is ready to move forward in love. His heart has processed through something painful in his life, and his tears have washed away the past, he is ready to go with love, his heart is bright and open to this new possibility. He is expectant and optimistic that good will enter, he has had enough of the other. The fairy book says "with the heart of a child and great sensitivity.. inner personal evolution... intuition. He is a deeply feeling person, and this has caused some real pain for him. That was all preparing his heart for this net chapter in his life and he is really wanting to take a chance with love, with YOU is what I am getting!

5. How you can help - The Knight of Wands - thus far you have been more concerned about his personal space and giving him the time to work through his issues on his own terms. Good for you that was perfect, exactly what he needed. That phase is ending now for him and he is open again. The Knight of Wands says "...symbolized unexpected change and movement, without ties to hold (her) back, she begins her journey. a sudden departure, a wished for change... MOVING." Taurus I am getting pretty strong that yours is the next move, This Knight is quick and zeroes in on her target. You should reach out to him and pour your heart out to him (just heard sirens outside my room here.. that confirmed it!) - GO. He would love to reconnect with you in a deeper way, his heart has been plowed several times over and he is ready to sow the seeds of love in your heart. Once he knows you are excited about the future and can see inside your spirit, he will catch fire and there are not enough fire engines in the Universe to put out the blaze. Somehow you are supposed to go to him now, I see a train.. a journey, and snow for some reason, Maybe that means braving the cold conditions we all face in life... he wants you to thaw him out, he is crying for love... dear God, he is really ready for something that he has longed for all of his life.

6. The outcome for you and your flame - The Tower - I saw this come up for another couple this morning in a similar position- today this card means some really pent up emotions and potential finally being set free. The TOWER is a card of liberation and freedom... OMG I just saw how beautiful your relationship is, you two have a very deep connection and how have you gone this long apart. "Crisis in a relationship, or falling in love... explosive situations, a RELOCATION."

That is what I got Taurus...the energies between you and him are peaking and something very beautiful is coming. FOLLOW YOUR HEART, and be brave. Get that train ticket. Show up on his doorstep crying your eyes out and i see a warm fire them waiting for the two of you. Both of you have has enough pain it is time to enter into what Heaven and your angels have been preparing all of this time.

My blessings of love and a beautiful reunion over your relationship.

Love and peace.

• AstraAngel,

Your words have a way of carrying one off on the blessed wings of love. 🙂 I would love nothing more than to do just as you have described today, be it for a couple of obstacles: 1)money, I just have been recently hired at my new company as you're aware, however, have not actually started, so not yet on the payroll and 2)although it looks from this reading like he is "free and available", I'm not sure that is so. At the time of all this turmoil in his life, he was married to his son's mother. Although I have just "known" he is "the one" for me pretty much my whole life, I cannot bring myself to interfere in another person's marriage, no matter how unhappy they are. Again, I don't want to pry into his personal life, but it would be nice to know this and I believe that would help me on my quest.

Thank you so much for this beautiful reading. If my beloved is available and I have some money by this winter (your reading did mention snow!), I'll be on a plane to his city in a heartbeat!

Taurus57