Getting through to a Taurus??????

• I am a Libra with a Scorpio rising and I am with a man Taurus with a Gemini rising. The problem is he is so damn stubborn and very inflexible to new experiences. He always gets stuck in ruts and it is so frustrating to me because I like to be flowing and I am always changing something. I don't like to do the same thing twice>>> any advice on how to encourage a Taurus to take chances and step out on new adventures with out getting the worry wart and aggravated attitude that comes with new experiences???

• Hi, I am also a Libra and find Taurus people almost unbearable.

But maybe find something that he already likes to do, and then put a new spin on it. Start slow, then see if it expands him. Try to speak to his Gemini nature, if that makes sense. I hope that helps!

• Taurus is very stubborn and very fixed. and that's the way he likes it. If you try and push he will just stand still, laugh and poke fun at you. If you pull he wil just stick his big fat arse down and not budge. However he can be your grounding in life.

I have found that Taurus is very visual. Don't talk or discuss and for god's sake don't tell him how it affects your emotions He will just switch off. He needs to be led by the visual and by the nose. He is attracted to what he can see. Especially if it is RED and obvious and simple "FOOD. SEX, BEER. PHYSICAL SENSUAL PLEASURES." Pull him softly by his softest spot and he will willingling follow. Push over for a persuasive woman with soft feminine wiles. Will happily trot behind and be led.

They think they are superior because they are a male BULL, but they are incedibly thick to guile. Not straight on but subtley.

• PS

I am Aquarius which like Scorpio and Taurus is a FIXED sign. which means we can all be stubborn and imoveable. So after a little persuasion we tend to dig our heels in. This means a fixed sign will remain a fixed with another fixed sign. A Mental and Ego Checkmate. We have to find those other aspects of our sign and horoscope which work with and complement the other. I have a lot of Capricorn in my sign so I latch on to that when I am managing my stubborn bull. Not my Multicoloured Eratic sign of Aquarius. I have always been strongly attracted to Taurus in the beginning on May. They stimulate me and equaly we mentally entice me but we clash on human rights and universal humanitarianism. He has heart, but not for all mankind just the one's he loves in front of him. Which includes me. He grounds me. which is good for me although very frustrating and I get him out of his rut and he ahs said he hs never fulfilled so many of his ambitions until he went out with me. Now can we sit down now and have a rest, some food and some Nooky PLEASE!!!

• You got it joop>>>>that a very good explanation of some one you never seen before>>>thank that was right on

• SCORPIO RISING, BY YOUR HR BORN, ALSO MEANS YOUR HOUSE OF HEALTH HAS SCORPIO INTO IT, FOR WATCHING THE REPRODUCTIVE AREAS, LOWER BELOW THE WAIST TYPE. AND AVOID PEOPLE WHO MAY HAVE STDS. BIG TIME.

SCORPIO RISING, HAS EITHER A LOOK OF FACIAL TRAITS OF HOODED EYELIDS, OR A BEAKED NOSE, BEETLE EYEBROW AREA, IS PUFFY NO FROWN LINES.

THRU SCORPIOS LOOK LIKE THAT. THE ONLY SCORPIO I NOTICED DIDN'T SEEM TO LOOK TOO SCORPIO WAS ACTRESS STEPHANIE POWERS WHO IS SUN SIGN SCORPIO,WITH HER LEO RISING HR BORN I READ OF, SO SHE HAS THICKER HAIR. DUE TO HR BORN OF LEO. THEN ACTRESS LINDA EVANS OF SERIES "DYNASTY"IS A SCORPIO WITH ARIES RISING, SCANTY HAIR, SHE DEFINETLY HAS THAT EAGLE EYES SCORPIO LOOK ON HER FACE, THEIR EYES ARE CLOSER TO THEIR NOSE. ACTOR DANNCY DEVITO AND HENRY WINKLER, FROM THE FRONZ HAPPY DAYS SHOW, ARE BOTH SCORPIOS. TRUE SCORPIO IS OFTEN A SHORT HEIGHT SIGN, THE HR BORN CAN EITHER GIVE THEM SOME HEIGHT OR NOT. SCORPIOS BORN IN THE NORTHEAST FROM TEN AM TO NOON ARE CAPRICORN RISING, FOR KNEE,LEG IN HEALTH ISSUES. MONEY, JOB MEANS ALOT TO THOSE. THEY ARE NICE BUT ABIT COLDISH.,SCORPIO BORN NORTHEAST TO FLORIDA HRS NOON TO 2PM ARE AQUARIUS RISING WITH HEIGHT ,TALKS OF WORLD ISSUES.TALL SIGN. AS THEY MATURE.ALOOFNESS.IS THERE. SCORPIO CAN BE THE LAZY LIZARD, OR THE MIDDLE TYPE OF HELPFUL WORKAHOLIC, OR THE HIGHER MINDED TYPE SELDOM FOUND. REV. BILLY GRARHAM WAS A SCORPIO.HE LOOKS LIKE ONE, SURELY .TOO.

THE BOOK I HAD WAS SO REVEALING OF ALL SIGNS, AND RISING SIGNS, IT IS CALLED; WRITE YOUR OWN HOROSCOPE BY AUTHOR JOSEPH GOODAVAGE, SOLD FOR ONLY LIKE SIX DOLLAR S IN PAPERBACK ONTO EBAY, OR THRU BOOK SHOPS ORDERED ONLY FOR LIKE A LG COST, OVER TWENTHY FOR PAPERBACK, THE BOOKS SO ACCURATE EACH CHAPTER YOU LOOK UP YOUR BIRTHDATE OR OTHERS AND READ THE HUGE PARAGRAPHS OF REVEALING INFORMATION, EXAMPLE; MOST OF THOSE BORN THE YEAR 1957 HAVE HAD SOME DANGEROUS EXLERATING ADVENTURES OR BAD TIMES IN LIFE., AND SOME HAD THE TARNISHING OF THEIR REPUTATION.S.PEOPLE DON'T CHANGE SO DON'T EXPECT IT.EVER.

• HITLER AND SADDAM HUSSAINE WERE TAURUS. A FIXED POWER SIGN, I FIND TAURUS AS LUSTFUL SOULS OFTEN SOME ARE VERY SELFISH, ITS ALL ABOUT THEM, ESP. THE FEMALES, THEY TEND TO LIKE WOMEN TO TALK TO VIA PHONE AND FOR LUNCH OUT, BUT OFTEN LUSTY TAURUS REALLY FAVORS MALES, BUT THE MALES TEND TO IGNORE FEMALES , MEN TEND TO ONLY LIKE TO LISTEN TO WOMEN TALK OF HER DAY, FOR LIKE FOUR MINUTES, THEN HE WILL CHANGE THE TOPIC TO HIMSELF AGAIN, OR HIS DEALINGS, IN LIFE, OR WORK, IF SHE THE FEMALE OF ANY SIGN TRYS TO TALK AGAIN OF HER DAY, OR HERSELF, THE MAN WILL EITHER TRY TO CHANGE THE TOPIC, OR WALK OUT OF THE ROOM SAYING HE HAS TO GO SOMEWHERE TO DO SOMETHING, THATS HOW ALL MALES ARE,

THEY DON'T CARE TO LISTEN TO WOMEN TALK MORE THAN FOUR MINUTES UNLESS ITS OF THE MANS JOB, HIS ALL, HIS DAY, HIS FOOD, HIS SENSULAITY, MEN ARE THAT WAY.

MEN ARE BORING , SO WOMEN JUST TOLERATE MOST OF THAT, AS THEY LIKE TO THINK THE MALE NEEDS HER, OFTEN HE WANTS A MOMMY TENDING TO HIM, EVEN OFFICE MEN NEED SECRETARIES TO DO THE WORK FOR THEM, MEN ARE OVER RATED., THEY ARE THE TROUBLES AND DISEASES SPREADERS AND ABUSERS AND WAR MONGERS OF THE PLANET. FOR THOUSANDS OF YRS. BUT WE TRY TO LOVE THEM.ANYWAY.

AFTER EVEN 34 YRS OF A MARRIAGE, A MALE WILL TURN AGAINST THE WOMAN, IF HE HAS PALS AT WORK, HOW A MALE TREATS HIS MOTHER IN LIFE OR HIS PETS, IS HOW HE WILL TREAT THE WOMAN, OR ANYONE. I OFTEN FEEL THE MALE GENDER IS A MISFIT OF NATURE DUE TO THE HORRID THINGS SOME DO ALL OVER THE PLANET .CONSTANTLY.

• ouch !!!>>>> don't mess with this Aquarius >>. Yeah I can see where your coming from it is true the self center thing really get on my nerves and this Taurus is very lazy and unproductive most of the time>>>i get tired of being like a mommy while he ignores his own mother>>>Men are very destructive by nature and I think that this era we live in has been ruled by the patriarch ...the church has written women out of there bible and has women pinned to the source of all sin>>>when in some older civilizations just to have intercourse with a women could bring spiritual enlightenment >>>so we are in the struggle to bring social reform to a society that view anyone who isn't a white male as insignifigant...hopefully, our new mixed president will push for new territory and provide a balance this society needs>>>.I like what you said about the book you were reading I would like to know more!

• I agree to the Bull Taurus that they don't talk or discuss ~ i have had issues with this with my Taurus Man, he gets himself in the ( Dog House) fr being so stubborn~ Argh

~ because he is not one to discuss his feelings rightup front ~he waits & waits & waits Then something gets him pissed off ~ & all hell breaks lose Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.......

When i met my Hubby he was not like this Stubborn Hard Headed Bull~~~

He was actually pleasing & very social ~~ I liked that about him ~

that all changed when we married ~ & i simply allowed him to be be HIM ~~ like a Good Italian Wife ~~ allowing her man to be the King of his Castle ~~~~ RIGHT ~~~~ I was that woman coming out the Dark Ages ~~LOLOL ~ Well i finally woke up ~~~~ & allowing my thoughts& my ideas to be heard~~~~ Hubby is catching on He gets it ~ or istrying to get it ...LOL

Bulls are strong & gentle people ~~~ give them a little space & they will be like marshmallow puddy in your hands 🙂

• so true>>>> that pent up energy always gets him in trouble>>>I tell him to stop taking everything so personal and holding these grudges against everybody who looks at you wrong>>>it all comes out so fluently when he is drunk.....most the time i cant get him to talk....we he is drunk he wont shut up and listen?!!!

• DRUNK hmmmm well my Taurus man , is not a drinker of booze or Alcohol...... Even when we were dating he wasn't into Booze ~~~ Fine By Me ~~ neither was I ~~ lol

Not that I wish he would start Drinking So that he might talk to me more.. ayeeee

It's his Bull sign, that tells him, he needs to do things his way~ He'll listen Yeah ~ but only ~ when he wants to listen~ I did question him on that~ & sometimes i feek un appreciated un important ~ His work & his happenings are far more interesting ~ i do listen & give him much praise on all that he does~ Y'see We're married a long Time~ i would not do well with any other sign or for that matter another man ~ i would rather live a singles life~~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Wow a Libra with a Taurus, that's interesting.I myself am a female Taurus with a Gemini rising so I think I can help. I've read all the posts and have some ideas. First, I have a question. The Taurus man was described as a Gemini rising. He sounds from what I read he has a cancer rising. Is it possible that the rising sign is incorrect? Taurus is notorious for digging his heels in, cancer is usually the worry wort of the signs. Taurus male or female with Gemini rising are usually very restless and don't fight change as hard as other rising signs. Either way you need to appeal to his senses , with Taurus it's usually food. Try something different there like an ethnic restaurant to open the door to other things. Taurus is also an outdoor creature, find an activity that he may enjoy that's different from the routine. That would be the easiest way to coax him out little by little. Of course anything you can get him to do by making him think it's his idea will absolutely work. The whole not really talking thing again sound like he's a cancer rising. Gemini risings usually cant shut up. Hope this helps

• I'm a Taurus, and I'll readily admit to the stubbornness and enjoyment of good food and drink (though, in my case, it's rarely if ever alcoholic). However, it seems to me that the bigger concern is not your other half's stubbornness but his getting drunk. Does he do this on a regular basis? If so, you might want to tackle that issue first. It's one thing to relish the finer things in life, it's another to become addicted to them.

And for the person who wrote that they find most Taureans "unbearable", that's a rather negative comment to make about people based primarily on their birth sign. Some may be, indeed, but surely not most of us?

• a taurus, i feel, as one, likes to have the full risk assessment explained. You've probably done it, quickly and flowingly, a taurus needs real. the percentage of risk v reward.

taurus likes the mind, and logic. the facts are friendly for everyone. don't expect another person to fly off on a whim, when some kind of personal loss is involved, identity, soul or material, or ..relationship.linda

• im a female taurus w/ a gemini rising & my beau is a male taurus and also has a gemini rising. things with us are great but im wondering are our similar astrology traits while work against us, especially our stubborn ways. even though im more likely to give in to him ..hmm any thoughts?

• I'm a female Taurus with a cancer rising. It sounds more like a cancer rising then a gemini, maybe you have the wrong rising sign. Yes we can and usualy do put are heels in the ground. We don't like to be pushed in to things. Usually has to be are idea or at least make it seem it is are idea. Yes Taurus needs real. We like to see things. Deb1980 your right on the part of let him think it is his idea.Gemini rising I have found also to never shut up. The cancer rising as myself tend to keep things to are self. Which is not a good thing. Something we just can't help doing. We do like to be in controll at all times. Well myself and other Taurus I know seem to be that way. We do like the finer things in life. All Taurus I know will work to succed in living to the standered that they want and yes seems like we always want more. But I think alot of signs are like that unless maybe they have a lot of Taurus in there chart. My advice is don't push a Taurus if you do they will run the other way.

• Talking about alcohol--Did you hear about Pres. Obama having a beer w/the Professor and the Police Officer that arrested him. I wonder how that went considering the different affects that alcohol can have on people. I wonder if anyone's true colors came thru.

• Well the indulgent attitude is hard for me I can admit>>>I am the type of person who sacrifices myself for others (good or bad? regardless)

• but I appreciate the feed back >>>I could be wrong about his rising because his mom doesn't remember what time of day he was born>>>sorry reliable Taurus ladies if your offended >>>my daughter is also a Taurus 3 day before her dads bday so I need to get my education about your simple pleasures sign >>> I don't mind the stubborn when it is in the right areas like finishing projects and such>>>but we went camping and he was a pill -worried about everything drove me up the wall>>> we fought the whole time! but want to camp again??? One good thing I appreciate is that he always tells me if he likes what I am wearing..... we agree on our venus sides. We are also both musicians and have a band together we share our passion for art.