Week of Oct 1 one question yes or no answers only

• hi again

Yes we got lost amid all of the requests

Lets try again

blessings

ts

• Hi ts,

is there something threatning me at work (ie, do i need to be worried about a particular colleague being out to get me?)

Thanks for your help and hope you're not mad at me from the previous thread. I realise on paper things may look bad but i'm really not a bad person and i don't wish anyone harm and i do try to do the right thing.

Bless x

• Hello Twinsoul,

Would like to know, do you see me my house selling soon?

Thank you for your focus. Light and Love to you 🙂

TT

• HI twinsoul I am going to jump in again and ask you if my husband is going to get a job in Ireland soon.

Hugs Paddi

• Dear Twinsoul,

Every time I think of a yes or no question to ask you, I realize I already know the answer : )

Thank you!

blessings & light,

gd

• HI Twin Soul. Will the guy I've been seeing most recently turn into anything serious? Many thanks!

• Hi Twinsoul,

I have just got back with my ex - is our relationship going to work out this time?

Thank you

• Hi twinsoul 🙂

Will Tim at my job ever ask me out?

• Hi twinsoul! long time no see, hope everything is going well for you and your family

thanks so much for the offer! the question is:

Should I continue to be patient with J in regards to a relationship?

Thanks very much in advance, cheers! Lucia

• Morning TwinSoul

Will my Taurus man and I get back together?

Thanks!

• Twinsoul,

Thanks for your offer. I have a chance to go to casnios the 6th thru the 9th. Would like to know if you see me winning?

Thanks again and have a blessed day.

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Twin soul- Are me and my Taurus friend, done for good?

Blessing Thank you.

• Hi Twinsoul,

Thank you for the offer.My Question is "Will i get a job?".Thanking you in advance.

• hi twin soul... first timer.. In general life is good and with a new grandchild just born I feel really blessed.. Question: Will the current financial stresses within my household ease... Feel a bit burned out by it... Oh and will my older daughter settle within herself.. hmmm cryptic I know but you will work that one out... Thanks again.. Love reading this section..

• Hi Twinsoul,

I would like to know if the relationship between my Virgo boyfriend and I is over in his mind, and will I meet someone new soon. He broke it off in July, told me he made the wrong decision in August.

• Hi twinsoul, sorry I got lost on your other.. I'll copy and paste my post..

"Hi Twinsoul

I've been searching these forums for a long time, observing and being amazed and I recently asked...

Will my promise ring be returned to me? It fell off my finger into a gutter (which is blocked) and I have not yet lost hope...It is temporary until my partner buys me an engagement ring, however it is still my most valued posession. Will I find it, or am I on a wild goose chase? "

• Hi Twinsoul! Hope all is well with you.

It seems most of my drama revolves around guys. I feel I can tell who I can work out with and who I would not be good with. My heart just can't let go of a Sag guy I used to date. will we ever be together again?

Happy day to you 🙂

• Thank you so much for the offer. I will move on from my relationshp problems and ask about retirement. I had planned to retire at Christmas but have changed my mind to later.

Is April a good time for me to retire or should I do it B4 or after April

• Hi TwinSoul

So great of you to offer this. I´m happy to see that you stick to your guns aka criterias.

That said here is my questionb which at this moment lies very heavy on my mind,

Will I ever be a mother, meaning giving birth to children who are of my biological setup n genes?

cwb