Week of Oct 1 one question yes or no answers only

• hi again

Yes we got lost amid all of the requests

Lets try again

blessings

ts

• Hi ts,

is there something threatning me at work (ie, do i need to be worried about a particular colleague being out to get me?)

Thanks for your help and hope you're not mad at me from the previous thread. I realise on paper things may look bad but i'm really not a bad person and i don't wish anyone harm and i do try to do the right thing.

Bless x

• Hello Twinsoul,

Would like to know, do you see me my house selling soon?

Thank you for your focus. Light and Love to you ๐Ÿ™‚

TT

• HI twinsoul I am going to jump in again and ask you if my husband is going to get a job in Ireland soon.

Hugs Paddi

• Dear Twinsoul,

Every time I think of a yes or no question to ask you, I realize I already know the answer : )

Thank you!

blessings & light,

gd

• HI Twin Soul. Will the guy I've been seeing most recently turn into anything serious? Many thanks!

• Hi Twinsoul,

I have just got back with my ex - is our relationship going to work out this time?

Thank you

• Hi twinsoul ๐Ÿ™‚

Will Tim at my job ever ask me out?

• Hi twinsoul! long time no see, hope everything is going well for you and your family

thanks so much for the offer! the question is:

Should I continue to be patient with J in regards to a relationship?

Thanks very much in advance, cheers! Lucia

• Morning TwinSoul

Will my Taurus man and I get back together?

Thanks!

• Twinsoul,

Thanks for your offer. I have a chance to go to casnios the 6th thru the 9th. Would like to know if you see me winning?

Thanks again and have a blessed day.

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Twin soul- Are me and my Taurus friend, done for good?

Blessing Thank you.

• Hi Twinsoul,

Thank you for the offer.My Question is "Will i get a job?".Thanking you in advance.

• hi twin soul... first timer.. In general life is good and with a new grandchild just born I feel really blessed.. Question: Will the current financial stresses within my household ease... Feel a bit burned out by it... Oh and will my older daughter settle within herself.. hmmm cryptic I know but you will work that one out... Thanks again.. Love reading this section..

• Hi Twinsoul,

I would like to know if the relationship between my Virgo boyfriend and I is over in his mind, and will I meet someone new soon. He broke it off in July, told me he made the wrong decision in August.

• Hi twinsoul, sorry I got lost on your other.. I'll copy and paste my post..

"Hi Twinsoul

I've been searching these forums for a long time, observing and being amazed and I recently asked...

Will my promise ring be returned to me? It fell off my finger into a gutter (which is blocked) and I have not yet lost hope...It is temporary until my partner buys me an engagement ring, however it is still my most valued posession. Will I find it, or am I on a wild goose chase? "

• Hi Twinsoul! Hope all is well with you.

It seems most of my drama revolves around guys. I feel I can tell who I can work out with and who I would not be good with. My heart just can't let go of a Sag guy I used to date. will we ever be together again?

Happy day to you ๐Ÿ™‚

• Thank you so much for the offer. I will move on from my relationshp problems and ask about retirement. I had planned to retire at Christmas but have changed my mind to later.

Is April a good time for me to retire or should I do it B4 or after April

• Hi TwinSoul

So great of you to offer this. Iยดm happy to see that you stick to your guns aka criterias.

That said here is my questionb which at this moment lies very heavy on my mind,

Will I ever be a mother, meaning giving birth to children who are of my biological setup n genes?

cwb