Hidden Passion Reading

• Your Hidden Passion is basically a talent that you possess that affects your personality. It also kind of guides your life.

All I need is your full name. 🙂

• Melissa Michelle Render

🙂

• Piscesgirl4life,

You're Hidden Passion is 5.

People with the Hidden Passion number 5 love freedom. They don't like to feel as though they're being restricted in any way. They also love to travel and are able to adapt to various situations. You have the ability to become a multilinguist because you have a way with words. You know how to make others laugh with your wit. You tend to get interested in many things at one time and may quit a project to start another.

• Asialeigh Tunise Smith 🙂 Btw thank you and hope your doing well!

• I would love to know my hidden passion... name is Evamarie Petit

• Asia118X,

Your Hidden Passion is 9.

People with the hidden Passion number 9 are very creative. Many famous artists have/had the Hidden Passion number 9. Your creative side might not come to the surface until the middle of your life. You are very warm and compassionate. You know how to talk your way out of sticky situations. You desire to know more about life and all of its wonders. Sometimes, your feelings may seem irrational but you're just an emotional person. You may have many dreams and ideas that aren't practical but you are passionate about them.

Oh and you're welcome. And I'm okay, I guess.

• LeoLadyLove,

People with the Hidden Passion number 5 love freedom. They don't like to feel as though they're being restricted in any way. They also love to travel and are able to adapt to various situations. You have the ability to become a multilinguist because you have a way with words. You know how to make others laugh with your wit. You tend to get interested in many things at one time and may quit a project to start another.

🙂

• My name is Mellissa Kay Ingold and I would like to know my hidden passion

• Hi ReeseyReese

You do the coolest things. Thanks! Mary Frances Ingledew

• Mkingold,

Your Hidden Passion is 3.

People with the Hidden Passion number 3 are very extroverted. You are charming and charismatic. You know how to brighten up a room with your great social skills. You are also very creative and you know how to express yourself. A dull and boring life isn't for you. You like excitement and get bored easily. Be sure to practice self-discipline.

• RubyRedLips,

Lol! Thanks and you're welcome!

• aditya wibowo

Awesome Stuff! thanks for doing this

• Hi Miss ReeseyReese

Would you please do one more for me?

Dennis Michael Proctor

You are wonderful ! Thanks so much.

• Zadi,

Do you happen to have a middle name?

• RubyRedLips,

ReeseyReese,

Your friend's Hidden Passion is 9.

People with the hidden Passion number 9 are very creative. Many famous artists have/had the Hidden Passion number 9. Your creative side might not come to the surface until the middle of your life. You are very warm and compassionate. You know how to talk your way out of sticky situations. You desire to know more about life and all of its wonders. Sometimes, your feelings may seem irrational but you're just an emotional person. You may have many dreams and ideas that aren't practical but you are passionate about them.

You're welcome. It's no problem.

• no not that i know of! why?

• Zadi, it's fine. You just have more than one hidden Passion.

• Oh never mind. You only have one. 🙂

Zadi,

You're Hidden Passion is 4.

People with the Hidden Passion number 4 are hard-working and determined. You are reliable and self-disciplined. You are likely to reach all of your goals because you have the drive to accomplish them. You are family oriented. You are protective and loyal to those that you love. You prefer routine and you hate when your routine is disrupted. Organization is sacred to you. You must try not to be so critical and close-minded.

• Okay this looks like fun.. I'm unsure what you go by (married name or maiden) but here it goes.. and thank you by the way.

Amber Catherine Holtz

or maiden name

Amber Catherine Blok

Thank you ReeseyReese =^)

• Barbara Sue Johnston