Relationship reading help?

• We're friends but sometimes I feel like there's more. He's just polite though, nothing more. And doesn't seem really interested, imho. I like him, nothing much. So I'm surprised to see a lot of cups here.

The card at the top left represents how you see yourself. Three of Cups

The card at the top right represents how you see your partner. Two of Cups

The card in the center left represents how you feel about your partner. Page of Cups

The card in the center right represents what stands between you and your partner. Queen of Cups

The card in the lower left represents how your partner sees you. Three of Wands

The card in the lower right represents what your partner feels about you. King of Cups

The card in the center represents the present status or challenge of the relationship. The Tower

Thanks! 🙂

• Hi Orionis

I was curious about your situation, and so I drew the same spread as you and wanted to see how my cards amplified something about your spread

Top left I drew the Temperance card - so you see yourself as someone with a lot of yourself to give, at least to the right person.

Top right - I drew the Page of Pentacles which is how you see him, you had the Two of cups (you are speculating even though you say you "nothing much".) I believe you see him too absorbed in another material concern, so you are not opening your heart as much to him even though you have some feelings.

Center left - How you feel about him - You have the Page of Cups and I drew the Queen of Pentacles, so this pentacle energy continues with him. You are still not sure about him and that is based more on how he is behaving than you.

Center right - what stands between the two of you - You have the Queen of Cups and I have the King of Cups. You two are at some kind of stalemate. You both want to move forward and are trying to move past whatever other issues are blocking you. This Queen-King pair says that this is the potential of the relationship. Have you dated? You should do that. You will be surprised.

Lower left - How he sees you - You have the Three of Wands and I also drew the Three of Wands. So this is a strong message of clarity on how he is seeing you and how that is affecting the relationship. The three of wands is planning in visions and dreams, something passionate, spiritual concerns. He sees you as absorbed in something of fire and light (inner life issues, self image that sort of thing) and that light may be a little bright for him when you are near him.

Lower right how he feels about you - You have the King of Cups and I drew Judgment. So he is sizing you up in the love area! You may not be aware of that however that is what is going on.

You two should be together with all the cups you have and the nice cards that laid on top of yours, I think you two would have a lot of fun. What is blocking the progress?

Center card - present status of the relationship - Yours: The Tower - Mine: The Nine of Wands - so this tells me that both of you have memories of past relationships that are trying to flood back on you now, and you are like do I move ahead, what if this turns out to be like the.. and so on. The Tower I see as a metaphor for memories of love that are being laid on top of this relationship, and the nine of wands shows victory with some signs of struggles. So I am getting that you have both had some battles in love and are standing stronger for it, however getting you two to simply relax around each other so that you give love a chance seems to be the only challenge.

And another card for the center...

The Hanged Man - so something is coming soon between you two that will be like an "ah ha" moment and from that point on you will see each other in a new light and then matters should proceed from that point. My takeaway on this is that the Universe is involved in this and the angels are arranging some nice things for you... coming...

So you only "like him", well that is all that you need to start with! And he likes you, its a marriage made in heaven! Or at least sharing some happiness together! 🙂

• Wow, Astra Angel, thanks for the detailed response! I really appreciate you taking the time to do a reading too, especially because it's hard to stay objective when I do a reading for myself. (although I think I succeeded this time. :))

I read that if you get a queen and king of cups in the same reading, it might be a pretty obvious sign, though I am puzzled about it because Queen was in the obstacle part, and that might mean another woman? Either way, this was very interesting all together, I'm now even more curious as to what is going on. 🙂 (especially with the tower and the hanged man). Last time I got a tower in a relationship reading, things changed quite rapidly and obviously, for the better. Wait and see, eh?

Thanks. 🙂

• Hey Orionis, I wanted to follow up with you and see you how you are coming along on this matter? Like you I am puzzled by the Queen of Cups as an obstacle, is it possible that you are the one who is giving off energy that is limiting the relationship from progressing? He could be picking up on something from you, some concerns perhaps?, and was holding back because of it. That many cups in a spread and there are whole legions of Cupid Angels hovering around! So something has to be developing.

The Tower is like an explosion... lightning strikes... from out of nowhere! Challenge of the relationship could simply be that one or both are aware of the potential (electricity! which is another meaning of the Tower) and so you are treading carefully to keep the potential there. I would be interested to know where you are at with this?

love, astra