How to handle life

• You cannot let people walk all over you, and that includes your boyfriend or your family. You have to listen to your own intuition and follow its guidance. What does your gut instinct tell you about this guy? You have to be sure of what you really want - then go after it.

• captain after a long break .....

first of all i thanks to u from bottom of my heart for all your suggestions n help me out in my problem situations .....

• You're very welcome!

• now i am very much out off from all types of stuff but still i m feeling and my intutions are alerting me that some big will be gonna to be happen in near phase of my life ...and pastly its very difficult for me to recollect myself from unhappenings in my life ... and now too.........

as now i m very strong as before i m ...but my parents still thought that i listen to them and do what they want from me .... and now its very difficult for me to to choose whom my love or my parents ...

please i want you to read my cards and please suggest me!!!!

how to i step out in coming months of my life.....from past two months i just stand at one place .in that hope that sumthng will be happen in my favour but now i cann't w8 anymore ... now i have to move on in my life?????...

• Well, what are the goals or dreams you want to achieve? What is your passion?

• welllll....

i want to live freely without any restriction ..i want to fly and want to touch sky and to do whatever my heart will say ....and my frst and last n most important goal is to to MCA and want to become computer software engineer in any big international company ....my passion is to live freely , want to study asrtologist its my passion ..it gave me relief ....

and one thing i want to share with you is that i dnt want to marry... i want myself alone in my life without any interference....

i want to ask is there marriage in my life or not ?????? because my stong beliefs r not to indulge in all this ...

• Well, if you really don't want to be married, no one can force you if you stand up for yourself.

Have you applied to any big international companies and sent them your résumé? Have you asked any friends or distant family if you could live with them?

• can u please read my cards for the sake of me its my hardlly humble both reqst from u and with lots of xpectation that u do me a favour...

my date of birth is 1 december 1992 (india)

• no not yet... i haven't applied to any company since i m just doing my graduation only i.e Bachelor of science in mathematics and this is my last year....

and i dnt want any relationships in my life ... i m totally broke by every single person in my life ..no one is there to understand me ...friends betray me or misunderatands me all the tym and family relations are like they don'nt any care for me ...when my parents can'nt understand me properly then how can i expect from anyone else in my life ...........

thats the reason i want you to read my cards ......

to give some hope for better future...because if anyone is there for me is my studies and carrier, whom makes my life better in future but since past 1 year i m losing my concentration ..my studies ...i m not getting gud marks at all and now felling of jealousy also came into my heart ..though i m not tpye of person who jealouses from others but now a days it happening with me .....

i dnt 9 what to do ??? i had already lost many things , people and precious moments of my life and now i m losing my one stand i.e my studies ???????? god 9's what he is thinking for me ...

i m felling just lonely ....

• please help me out .....

i m facing very typical phase of my life where everyone is against me ...even my fate n god too....

is there any time or phase in my life when i got relief .... if not then i m surely saying you that i can'nt handle this life any more like this with so much tests in every road ...no , not at all...

i want pieceful lyf .... with gud tym ...

when it will came into my life ?????????

• I don't read the cards, and foretelling the future is a waste of time since your future changes as often as you change. It's up to you to make your life what you want it to be. Set your goals and take practical steps to make them come true. Life is that simple if you let it be, and it doesn't matter how many people don't support you - as long as you support yourself and be your own best friend, you will succeed. And instead of looking to the future, do what you can now to make your present what you want it to be. If you have to stand up for yourself and tell your parents you aren't happy, then do it. Peace has to be fought for and won. You have to believe in yourself and help yourself.

You also need to be able to calm yourself and take life less dramatically, so look into doing some meditation or yoga or exercise - there are plenty of instructions for doing this online so it doesn't have to cost anything.