How to handle life

• captain.............. i would like to ask u what happens with me in coming daz.................. coz on 25 nov. there will b solar eclipse ......................... how will it effects on me................... i read all abt dat but i want u gave me detail for me only .......and i read one thing more also mercury will be retrograde for thanksgiving.................... i have'nt understand this also.........................n as my sun sign is saggitarius...... it will be some what helpful for me that sun enters in sigitarius.................

• i m in tense coz my intutions are saying that sumthng gonna will be wrong................... is there everythng alright???????????????????????? or i have to be careful with someone or anythng else??????????????? i m much afraid past 1year at this day only i got sudden shock in my life which is too horrible for me that i cant forget today also..................... and now i havent that much calliber now to again saw any shock or betray from anyone................... please tell me is everythng all rite with me or not???????????????

• and my father is also tooooooooo tense these daz....................... coz he wants to start a new work or simply sayng he wants to do work of property dealing in patnership................... but confused is patnership is beneficial for him or not???????????????? is property dealng work is right or not??????????????????/ when his stars will help him out with this critical situation .............. when again he will get success in his life...???????????????? please also look into my father data and please guide ...............

26 october 1963

10:15p.m and my mom

9 june 1961...............................

is there any benefit or profit will be there if my father start any buisness with the name of my mother.... is there any success will be there????????????????

• captain .............. i m very thankful to u alwys because u solve all my quaries and console me............. u alwaz helpd me.............

thanks a lot

• Yes things may not seem to be moving forwards in your life while Mercury is retograde but that doesn't mean you cannot work on removing any fears or issues that are bothering you. When you are anxious and tense, your intuition cannot work. You have to be calm and relaxed to receive messages from your intuition. What you are listening to at the moment are your fears and panic. If you stay strong, calm and positive, Mercury or anything or anyone else cannot hurt you.

• captain i told u about my father................ please tell me about him................. hows his lyf will be.... or how he has to move further in his lyf.... his work.....

• please captain i post u all his details.................please suggest sumthing for him also...........

• I have already told you about him and what he needs to do. If he doesn't want to help himself, there is nothing you can do. The best teacher is life itself.

• yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...............u rite..... dat be calm n patient ................... dis mantra help me lot as well as tensn is lyk my shadow which never leaves me alone........................ dese dazzzzzzzzzzz m bit happy but little bit tense tooooooo as i m again losing ma inner confidence ......as ma semsters xam are going on...... in which confidence must be dere to do anythng but day day i m losng everythng

• hello............... captain...

first of all happy new year....

as i would like to ask u that this is my last year of graduation and i m preparing for M.C.A .....can i try for abroad for my further studies.... is there any chance for ma to study in abroad ..... for my higher education ...........please guide me so that i can prepare to myself that much.........

• one more thing i would like to share with you that there is an astrologist who says to me that i have to change my name i.e. add double a in anjali then everything will be fine and good in my life... so i would like to ask is it anything like that????????? and he also says that after 2013 there is sudden changes come in my life and then i fly so high that nobody can stop me... is it like that will be the best part of my whole life........... is it true??????

• Well, I don't believe you need anything to succeed but determination and courage. I have known manyy talented people who did not succeed becasue they did not push themselves to go after what they wanted. You can make 2012 your best year so far - you don't have to wait until 2013 or change your name. Changing your name is only about creating a new personality for yourself, one that is more resolute and a go-getter. You don;t have to change your name to do that. Create the life you want now! What is the very first thing you want to achieve in your new life?

• ultimate n only aim of my life is to became computer software engnr. and for that i will do M.C.A after my graduation... this is the only aim i have all over in my life and want a best job in international company.... after this i dnt want anythng from my life....

plz tell me can there be any chance for me to go abroad for my further studies...... because i would like to do my further studies from abroad ..... plz suggest me...............

• Have you tried writing to international computer companies to ask if you could do some apprentice work for them after you graduate?

• You may have to do some work in your own country to get some experience before you go abroad.

• okkkkkkkkkk. n no i havent ask yet .............. for that how can i apply ?????

• captain ... i really want to tell something to you ... what happened with me in past 4 weeks...... i even never thought it in my dreams that mystery happens with me........ you know i m doing my graduation from far away my home... so i m living in hostel and my roommates read my personal dairy in which i have written all about that guy with whom i m engaged and they read all my message chat from my cell phones and told everything to university secretary and to my parents..........

• and every one punishing me ......... i m feeling so lonely, so down... even i cannot xpress to anyone ..... how can i tell to everyone that was a part of my life...... but no one want to talk to me .... all hating to me like that i had done some sin or whatever........ i m broken ......... my parents restricted to me so much that i cannot do anything without their permission ... even i cannot go any where without their permission... cant talk to anyone ... what i tell now i dnt know but now my life become so much hell even i have not thought in my dreams at all..............

please caption help me out what is going with me........... what is this all about happeng with me..........please i want some suggestion from you to recover my self from this situation........... plz plz .... its hardly request from you..........

daily i m crying about 3 to 4 hours but no one is there to understand me........ my fellings.....

please i have epectation from you only to guide me something.......

plz plz...................

• All this is happening to make you be brave and stand up for yourself. At the moment you are behaving like a helpless victim. Take charge of your life and tell your roomates and your family that their behaviour is unacceptable to you and that want to live your own life without interference from anyone. Unless you stop being a victim and start being determined and courageous, your life will just keep on being a misery. Fight for what you want, don't let people walk all over you and do mean things to you.

• what to say ????????? according to them that guy is not good for me............... they thought that he is using me and nothing else........ but i love him from all my heart..........now not understanding that wt is right and is wrong................ whether my parents are right or my love?????????