How to handle life

• captain can u please tell me how this month is for me.......

now i want to focus on my studies but dont know what happens to me .... i study half an hour and lost in my thoughts ....... why this happens with me...is there any star or any planet which affecting me...and at this month i have an xam in which i have to prove my self.... so i m very tensed.... i start thinking of my future ...about my personel life.... and many more things related to that guy .....

• For you, October is about reflection and reaching out to others. This is a month of completions, ending, and a time when you are apt to take inventory of the many factors in your life, some of which you are no doubt proud of, and others that you may want to change. You are likely to scrutinize old values, ideals, and the ideas that you thought were important. This should be a time when you become more involved with others, and giving may become more important that merely looking out for yourself. You may also become aware of a drive to commune with nature, as escapist desires become much stronger than in the past. A lot of things that you have been working for should come to completion during this month, and you will tend to clear the deck for the beginning of a new cycle. With the monthly energy usually comes the urge to clean house and get rid of the old and unused in your life. Get rid of who and what is not working for you NOW!

For better concentration, try these tips -

Eat Frequent Small Meals

Avoid eating a big meal before a study session. Too much food will send your body into a ‘rest’ mode. On the other hand, don’t starve yourself either. Frequent small meals are best.

Study When You’re Sharpest

Study according to your body-clock. Are you sharpest in the morning or at the evening? Schedule your most difficult materials when you are mentally at your best, and schedule the easier ones when you are mentally less efficient.

Drink Water Often

Drink plenty of water during a study session, especially when you feel sluggish. Caffeine may help you to stay awake, but it can increase your anxiety – use it in moderation.

Don’t Get Too Comfortable in Your Chair

Choose a chair that supports your back. It should be comfortable, but not too comfortable. Just like an athlete during a performance, your body should be relaxed, so that all your energy goes to where it matters – your brain.

Clear Your Desk of Everything You Don’t Need

Have everything you need on the desk. Put away what you do not need for the study session. Seeing reminders of other assessments or domestic bills may increase your anxiety and distract you.

Take Breaks Every Hour

It is important to take a break before you feel tired and lose your concentration completely. Regular breaks at least once an hour helps to sustain your concentration. If the work is not going too well and you have difficulties in concentrating, you may need a long break and go back to it later

Stretch During Your Breaks

Know and respect your concentration span which will vary from hour to hour and from day to day. When you sit for long periods, gravity draws the blood to the lower part of your body. When you take a break, take a few deep breaths and get more oxygen to your brain: try walking around and doing some light stretching for a few minutes. It will help to release tension in your body, and help your circulation.

Study at the Same Time, Same Place

Study at the same time and at the same place, devoted to study only. This helps you to associate the time and place with studying and concentrating. You will find that you get into a habit of studying as soon as you sit down. Most people study at home because it’s the most convenient, but it’s also the place with the most distractions. If possible, find a location you think you can study best in. If you study better with background noise, consider studying in a local coffee shop or bookstore. And if you need total silence, consider a city library or college library.

Recite As You Study

Recitation should first take place as you read through each paragraph or section. Quiz or test yourself. This promotes understanding as well as faster learning because it is a more active process than reading or listening. It also tests understanding, revealing mistakes or gaps. Recite in your own words. Auditory learners should spend more time in reciting orally what they are learning than visualizers. Read aloud passages you find difficult.

Take Fuller Notes

Visual learners should take fuller notes during lectures and their readings, as they learn more readily by visualizing than hearing. Auditory learners should take fuller notes perhaps on their readings. Notes should be in your own words, brief, clear but succinct. They should be legible and neat. Writing notes better reinforces memory than mere underlining, which is frequently done mechanically , often to excess and does not check understanding.

Study the Middle

The best time to review is soon after learning has taken place. The beginning and the end of material is best remembered, so pay close attention to the middle which is likely to be forgotten. The peak of difficulty in remembering is just beyond the middle, toward the end. change your method of review.

Sleep On It

Study before going to bed unless you are physically or mentally overtired. Freshly learned material is better remembered after a period of sleep than after an equal period of daytime activity because retroactive interference takes place.

Connect Ideas Whenever Possible

There are two ways to memorize: by rote (mechanically) and by understanding. Multiplication tables, telephone numbers, combinations to safes, and the like are better learned by rote. ideas, concepts, theories and significances and the like are learned by understanding. Sometimes they work simultaneously. The more association you can elicit for an idea, the more meaning it will have; the more meaningful the learning, the better one is able to retain it. Always note similarities in ideas and concepts, and put them in their proper place in a larger system of ideas, concepts and theories. A bare literal understanding is often of little valuable. Never be satisfied with a hazy idea of what you are reading. If you are not able to follow the thought, go back to where you lost the trail.

Use Note Cards

Note cards allow you to study whenever you have a free moment. Leave the note cards in your pocket or purse and pull them out whenever you have a free moment. You’ll be amazed how much studying you can get done just by referring to note cards throughout the day.

Don’t Procrastinate

Most students procrastinate on huge projects or tests because it seems like it will take a long time to finish. To avoid procrastination, don’t think of your assignment as something monstrous; instead break the project up into small, manageable projects. For example, if you have to write a 10 page paper; spend one day doing research; spend another day writing an outline for the paper; spend two days writing the paper; spend another day editing and revising; etc. If you break up the project into manageable tasks, you should hopefully put an end to procrastination.

Reward Yourself

Another key to studying well is to think positively about your study time. Plan on rewarding yourself after spending time studying.

Study Groups

Time spent in a study group can really help make studying more enjoyable and more effective. It might not always be practical to meet with a study group, but even a brief meeting with other students can help you focus on key areas to study. They can also clue you in on something you might have missed in class.

• captain.... can u please tell me that there is any sign of being migrain patient of me....

because i can'nt tolerate loud music or cant stay longer at crowd place.... then headache start which is not tolerable for me.....

and this is happens mostly when i m studying then suddenly my head starts paining......which is lyk daily in my routine....

doctors havent said yet anything but they r saying that these are the symptoms of migrain...where as i m in doubt.............

so please can u tell me that there is any sign.... of being this!!!!!!!!!!

• It could be eyestrain or just stress that is causing your headaches - make sure you take enough breaks while you are studying, and get up and move about.

• thanks really it is just an amazing mantra what u gave me ...... really i m very thankfull to you...

• captain that guy is very much insisting to me to meet with him ...... i simply denied but he is saying once he wants to meet me...... i cant understand what to do....

• hello..................... hey again i want ur suggestion ................... i m in prblm ............... actually i m nt in prblm but my father is in prblm .................. and i cant see him like this ....... he not says anythng to us but i understand his prblm as well as how much he broke down from inside.................from past 1 to 2 years ...he is gettng loose in his buisness..... now cndtn is that much worse dat he hasnt anythng in his hand.... i want you to tell about my father.... his date of birth is 26 october 1963............. please rpl i will w8 4 ur answer as well as ur suggestion also..... coz due to dis now he become a patient of high b.p n heart patient too

• Your father has a deep need for material security in order to feel safe in the world. He is very career-oriented, intense, and ambitious. But in his desperation for security, he can lose his perspective about the people he is involved with or even with the business itself. He gets deeply involved with those types who are needier than him - more greedy, more cunning, more manipulative and social climbing than he is - and before he knows it, he's entangled with them. And yet he suspected them all the time of being bad people. Even so, he still craves their respect and validation, though they are people he never should have gotten mixed up with in the first place. Betrayal always comes, yet he never learns. It's really all to do with his issues of family togetherness, and with any siblings he may have not felt close enough to but wanted to be.

He has to make an effort to separate himself from petty situations and false relationships if he wants his lifestyle to improve. He must overcome any communication issues and fears he has about not being listened to, and learn to open up to those who love and worry about him. He wants to feel he is in control of every aspect of his life, but nobody can manage on their own all the time. He must ask for help - from the right people - and dump those who have betrayed him. He must deal with his extreme mood swings and learn to forgive both himself and others. And he needs to develop enough objectivity to be able to tell when he is being fooled and whom he should trust or not trust. He also has to stop being so serious about everything - a little humour will definitely transform and reduce his fears. Yet it might require years of hard determined work for him to be able to lower his defenses and allow his true nature to be revealed. He may even refuse to do the work at all. If that happens, there is nothing anyone else can do for him.

• can u tell me how 11/11/11 effects me or my carrier????????????? is today is good for me or not for sagitarius ????????? as we everyone is saying that today is big day n its effect everybody in some ..... so please tell me what great about this day.............................??????????????

• Today will affect everyone in some big way.

Read this thread - http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=16148&replies=5

and this thread - http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=15972&replies=41

and search the internet where there is a ton of info about 11/11/11.

• captain.......... i want numerology reading for myself in every aspect........... love, life, carrier,job as well as about married life also............ in each and every aspect...... coz again now i m losting my all hopes from my future again negative thoughts are disturbing me............... and whom i m in love wants me in her life............. and i also want him to back but afraid from my future and my parents because some astrologist told them that dere will be a intercaste marriage for me............. so they always doubting on me......... i m afraid now and confuse also what to do...................as one aspect i love him so much .......... but other point is that also now i m afraid from my parents as well as myself...............

• Knowing the future cannot help you - you can only work on your present in order to have a good future. You need to discover what are your fears, issues and weaknesses and work on them. You cannot change anyone else, you can only change yourself.

• but how??????????????????????????????

• i tried many times but immpossible to do anythng......... not understanding wt to do..................

• any suggestion for me.........................

anjali singhal

1/12/1992

12:36 a.m

country india,

state uttrakhand

city rishikesh.............

district dehradun

• sunsign capricon and sagitarius

• You need to calm down and relax your buzzing mind. Stop thinking and start feeling. You need to slow down and get some quiet and peace and solitude where you can explore your own nature. Listen to calming music. Be out in nature. Find out what you most fear and what you most want and work from there. Re-read what I told you about yourself at the beginning of this post.

• If you want people to love you, you have to do this self-work because you come across as very fearful and demanding and negative. This can be hard for others to take. Try to focus less on yourself and more on the other person when you are with someone.

• what does it mean less focus on myself and more on others when i m with some one .................. its simply not understand what are you trying to say??????????????

• Instead of worrying about how much the other person likes you or if you are putting yourself across well, focus instead on paying him attention and asking him about himself.