How to handle life

• hi......... i m very much confussed ...... i dont 9 how to tackle my life its becoming more difficult 4 me please help me out....

please read my tarot cards and tell me what they say about me................

• hi......captain..............

i m teenage girl n i want you to help me out..................

hey as my name is anjali n my age is 19.................. but still i look all phase of life...............

as i m in relation wid some guy n now i m very much confuse about him because now i am serious for him but dont know dat he is or not???????? and his date of birth is 17/1/1992 and name vikash and mine is 1/12/1992 and name anjali.................................

i tried a lot to forget him but 6 months are too less to 4get................ n except him i have no one in my life so special....................

even not my parents because i m not attach with them ...

please suggest me what now i have to do.........................

i want to achieve my goal as well as i dont want loose thatt guy because i love him very much but now dont know what to do.............. as i know him from past 3 years

• as now i m far 4m ma family n parents ...............

i feel very loneliness as ma frnds betray me n they broke me out into uncountable peices n now ma thoughts r totally negative............... i m becoming day by day demoralize n i dont want to live ...i lost all hopes no 1 is there to share my problems ....to listen me.............. to have a great time or to love.................. i miss everything in my life................ my life is going just like i m struggling with my fortune... my luck ...to my self........... n seriously saying now i m frustate with myself ...i lost in my self........i lost the battle.............. i can fight with world but not with my self.... i lost all hope of life.............. whats my future or dis will b my future to fight self only and lost in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

plz if u can help me to come out this sitution then plz help me out..................... i will be very thankful to u .................... because i hate this world .... no 1 is there who not betray me or broke...............

atlast captain i will w8 4 ur ans .............. let see now my luck will work or not.............................

i lost ....................plz help me if sumone understands my pain...................................

• Anjali, your relationship with your partner is probably one of the most exciting and explosive matchups of the zodiac. Unfortunately there is little stability in this as a love relationship - it works much better for just friendship. Like shooting stars in the night sky, the two of you can blaze very brightly, then just as easily burn out. You will both like how easily you can express your feelings with one another (you desprately need someone to talk to who understands you, Anjani) and there is certainly compassion and empathy between you. Your love affair can bring out both your sensitive sides. Despite your popularity within your social group or family (you can be very outgoing and often outrageous together yet you two have a highly private side too), however, the two of you can feel very misunderstood much of the time and this can bring you together even more - for the wrong reasons. You may seek a variety of escapes together - from drugs to sex and love to physical isolation - in an attempt to soothe your hurt feelings and protect yourselves from a cruel world. This relationship is not love - it is merely a shelter from the storm and can have both positive and negative effects on both your personal developments. Don't worry if this affair doesn't last, Anjani - you will have many more love relationships in the future as you grow older, and one will even prove to be with your soulmate.

Anjali, your life purpose is to choose a path and live it large - to live out loud. To do this, you must learn to think for the long term and see the big picture, rather than wasting your energy flitting from one project, interest or person to another. You are called to create a life that is greater than who you think yourself to be or even the sum of your parts. You come into this world as a seeker and naturally exhibit a desire to learn about larger or more universal concepts and issues. You will learn to live according to a higher, broader, more expansive view. Born with great common sense, you must be careful not to be bound down or tethered by the mundane details of life but rather to dare to dream and reach for the stars. Your hard-headedness should not be abandoned however, especially in financial matters. Your core lesson is to develop the ability to focus your attention to cultivate growth and to release your belief in your own unworthiness. Your goal is to live a life that is greater than the sum of its parts, using your gifts of sensitivity, intuitive intelligence, and expression.

You are well-suited to the demands of your lifepath but you may nevertheless resist the challenge of focusing on those aspects of yourself that require careful nurturing and encouragement to growth. Fearing perhaps that the refinement of your talents and abilities may somehow limit your independence and curiosity, you may flounder a bit by pursuing excess rather than excellence. You can be a provocative person and you are unlikely to stick to the straight and narrow road when your larger plans or projects or a sense of higher purpose is at stake. Don't become limited by a restrained, uncertain, or inhibited view of yourself and your talents. You are a good, worthy and talented person. Nurture your great sense of freedom and find a grand way to share your generosity of spirit with others. You will doubtless find the strength to rise above a false or limited preception of yourself and will be then able to claim the rewards of this karmic path.

You are highly intuitive and gifted in psychic ability. You can use your sensitivity to read other people and to know which is the best path for you and everyone else. You will be happiest when you use your talents to find solutions. You really want to feel connected to others, while at the same time confidently being yourself. But you mustn't use your intuition to try and know what others are thinking so that you can say the right thing to please them. You need to just trust your own instincts to say and do the right thing for yourself. You will never have enough knowledge to know exactly what the 'truth' is, so let go of logic and just follow your intuition and spiritual guidance. When you live and speak from your true authentic self, you attract companions who are more compatible with you than the old ones were. You really do need people to talk to, but they must be the right sort of friends for you - trustworthy, kind and supportive. By using your good instincts to see into people's minds and hearts, you will avoid being victimized and disappointed by those who are not your real friends. Don't just fall in love with being in love, either. Don't ignore any warning signs or doubts you may feel when you meet someone. Deep down you know the right sort of companion for you - don't let loneliness or desperation drive you into the wrong person's arms. Rely on that great psychic ability of yours and all will go very well for you in life.

• so captain.... this relationship is not good for me as well as for him also.....n i think you are right that this relation is just because of i need some sort of support,love ,affection..... which was miss in my life... so now please tell me how can tackle this relation n my life too... but captain i cant live without him because i tried a lot to forget him but fail to do so .... even i havent contact him once in past six months but difficult to forget him.... he is the only person who understands me better, who knows me very well even my parents dont know about me lot that much he knows.... he is good friend too, always tried to help me out whenever i m in problm or in critical situation ............ so please what to do now?????????????

• and its true i aim very high in my life and i want to be there ...... its not my ego or attitude but its my confidence but now this confidence were not there in me........... because everything in my life is going wrong............i work hard but no results... i made friends they betray me... i do something it goes wrong.... today my condition is that i think twice before to do something. i hesitate to speak in front of others, i was not like this but dont know what happens with me... why i m so down now ... why my fortune is not with me................ even i can not concentrate on my studies too and my grasping power n concentration power is so power that its very difficult for me to get success in my life ...

• n captain i would like to ask one thing that i got never such a great love from my parents not even from my family(grandfather or from grandmother) i think they dont love me as they love my sibblings ..i think just as i m burden for them ... i m like a duty for them which they have to fulfil ..... i want to ask is it true or not ? because i never attach with my home ...and today i m in hostel studying far away from my home my city... now i realise what is family but is it true that my parents is not mine... they not loved me because from my childhood only i never got such an attachment or love from my family.......... from my childhood only i experienced lonliness in my life no one is there who loves me ....

i always fear being alone but i got that only from my life ... i m not attached with my parents at all .... a always think i m burden for them for that sake i want to study n in nearly future want to stand on my feet so i would not a burden for them ..............

i dont know my parents love me or not..... and i want to know that... is there expectation . they expect me anything or not ... or just they are doing there duty for me......please read my tarot cards and tell me in brief is my family is mine or not...

i will get any support in future from them or not....

• and what ever you said are my qualities but i never experienced that in my life ... i always feel myself as looser ...... whatever i want in my life that thing never would be mine.... so hope for best is not for me captain ... now i want be in realistic world n reality for me is i have to stuggle with my life and always face failure .... because i tried lot but no results so now i always think worst for me..... till what time i have to wait for any thing good with me..... now i cannt wait my patience is not much captain...

now i realise i have to live alone in my life no love is there for me... no success for me nothing good is for me... i have to stuggle with myself only to live in this world .. whatever i wished from my life was never be mine so nothing is to be wished from god and from life dont know whats my life is................ is there any end of my problems or not ... is there any one for me or not ...is there any success for me or not ... is there happiness for me or not.............. when will i live like an angel... i dnt know but want to be an some great height in my life....dnt know when my dream comes true

• You don't wait for something good to happen to you - you make it happen yourself. You are too young to give up on life. You have just started to learn. You want things straight away but that never happens for anyone. You have to be prepared to work hard for what you want and not give up. Everyone is worthy of love and good fortune, so you have to gather your courage and try as hard as you can to win through. It doesn't matter if your parents love you or not - you just have to love and trust yourself. Stop dreaming and being negative and melodramatic, and start doing.

And I don't read tarot cards, I only do psychic, astrological or numerological readings. But there are several good tarot readers here on this forum if you want them to read for you. But they will tell you the same thing - to get out there and get what you want for yourself. It's not going to just land in your lap. I hear a lot of self-pity in your posts but that won't achieve anything but bringing you misery. Only by deciding what you want and going after it will make you feel satisfied and worthy of love and respect. If you think you are a loser, you will be. If you think you are a winner, you will be.

• i m agree with you.... but captain from my childhood i worked hard to get an good result but i have not get any good or expected results yet.....

now i changed my self a lot but negative thoughts come always when ever there is some bad happens with me...

n it not like that ... i am not happy with myself but the only thing is that .... life is taking test of me in each and every step and i m fail to win that battle....

you dont know what happens with me past year..... i was never be like this before that accident.... that accident change me fully ... my thoughts ... my living style ... me too

at that time i decide myself to kill but nature n fotune not want me to die like this .... so now i m here in front of you..... i console my self but tell me onething what happens with this console ..... i just tired from myself....

but then also today i m fighting with everyone ...with my situation... with my luck...with my fortune......with my self.... dont know when this battle will end......but must say one thing to you that till then........i m not here to see my success or my good deeds

• captain.... ya i m too young to handle all situations but i need your guidence to improve my living style ..for inspirational thoughts...i want you to guide me how i have to manage my life style....

and what to do, to overcome my weakness, overcome my fear of being alone, overcome my anger and to increase concentrart power n learning power too...... as i m a self dependent girl but at this stage of my life i want some guidence to stand me up .... ptherwise i can not manage

• You overcome your fears and issues by doing what you fear. You have to decide what you really want in your life - what is your passion? What do you want your life to be like?

• I also feel like you tend to let things happen to you without fighting for what you want or resisting bad things or people.

• i try to overcome my fear by doing that but in return of that i got failure.... i fear of being alone ..where as i tried to overcome this so i start living with people around and start making friends but in return they betray me they broke my trust and reveal ma wrong and prove me that i m a wrong person even though some of them are like that they made so difficult to live me... they try to convience my parents that i am wrong....from that period of my life..... i stop connecting with people and trust on them.... i hate people because no one is there who makes my trust ...everyone only broked only.....so you tell now what to do..... how i can overcome my this fear...

• i already decided in my life that i want to be an computer engineer in my life and for that i have to complete my m.c.a from best college and want campus recruitment in microsoft company or in wipro ....and want head of my department... this is my ultimate aim .... which i had dreamt from my childhood only and ristrict to that only......and any cost i will do it this is my promise with my self otherwise i will not let me live further... because this is the aim i made when i really start thinking about my future...... and this is only and ultimate aim of my life....

• my passion is to work in a good company and head of my department.... i want be a master of computer but other subjects makes me low down.... because i have no interest in other subject but i have to study those for thjs sake that in my future someday they help me out but for that i work hard in those subjects which bores me......

• can u please help me out how i will increase my concentrate power as well as learning power..........

• A lot has happened in last year and i am unsure of everything. Would like to have a reading on love, family, trouble i have gotten into last few months n year and school. if its not too much to ask> i am 18 years and birth date 01/12/1992 and time 12:36 at morning and sign is capricon/scorpio ...as u know all this information but once again i gave so that it easy for you to tell......

• and at last i m very thankful to you because you are helping so much to me that i cannt tell you my heart feelings because all these problems which i shared with you..... i cant share with anyone.... and i shared my personal matter with you which is difficult to tell any one ................... so its my pleasure that you are with me.....................

thanx a lot captain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

• Concentration is a matter of willpower - you have to keep focusing on your primary goal of working with computers, but you do need those other subjects too to round out your education. Would you want to be friends with someone who could only discuss the one subject?

You don't need a reading on your past - that is over now. Look to the future. Your problem is that you feel other people let you down. Perhaps they do but you ignore your intuition and get involved with all the wrong people simply because you need someone to talk to. You have to take responsiblitiy for your own life - you think others fail you but it is not their duty to run your life for you or tell you how to live it. You have to become less dependent on the help, support and opinions of others. Stand tall on your own feet and go after what you want. You have the talent, courage and strength to do it all for yourself.