S.O.U.L Circle September 25th 2011 - What did you experience?

• Time is 4:44 pm here :

"444 itself refers to an angelic presence surrounding you and taking comfort in the protection afforded you from the angels. Your angels are always near you, all you have to do is reach out to them with a thought, a thank you, or a wish or a prayer. No message goes unheard. You just may not get the answer in the form you expect."

I wish everybody a wonderful experience today, as every sunday i leave for work right after so i'll be back for posting some hours later, see you then 🙂

• Well, I got up ealry and had plenty of time to get ready and then started answering and email and well...I got so tied up in my narative that when I finished it was 10:13.

1’s and 3’s, such as 133 or 113 - The ascended masters are working with you on your thought processes. In many ways, they are acting as mentors, teaching you the ancient wisdom involved in manifestation. They are sending you energy to keep you from feeling discouraged, and encouragement to stay focused on the true goals of your soul. Additionally, the ascended masters may be offering you advice, guidance, and suggestions on your life purpose. Always, however, they teach that every creation begins at the level of thought and idea. Ask them to help you choose wisely that which you want.

Blessings

• I didn't sense much this time, the usual tingling at various areas of the body, a serene feeling of detachment from everything as well as the sense of "deep" can't express that in words and i got an image of a light source amidst darkness, like the attached image. That's all folks !

• 1:44

I see a small child--female---building great towers---to the point of exhaustion---frustration--tower tumbles---child lays down unable to move---again starts new tower---intention is to make this tower even better---but it is never good enough--can't stop adding more--again exhaustion tower crashes under the weight of too much---child falls to ground---kicks up a tantrum. Goes silent

another child aproahes makes friends all is good awhile but child grows restless starts planning another tower! Who ever she is I feel very tired for her! May she find contentment and balance in any moment she chooses. BLESSINGS!

• Blmoon,

I'm afraid it is me. I'm also not sure I wil ever learn or stop trying but I have made some inroads and gained some insight in the past year. Where I go from here...not sure perhaps no where. Sorry but my mood of the other day has not left me quite yet.

But thank you for the message and the cards. Not sure what the last 2 mean but the one on pyschic protection was a noted lesson from the last few days.

Blessings

Seehorse, note the similarities between what Blmoon just said and my story of the little girl I was writting during the meditation time.

• Hi all,

I wastrying to connect while cooking this morning not sure if it worked, but I let my mind and energy flow. I started way early am so I don't know if that connected as well for sure. I feel like I have drawn in energy to heal from someone somehow to transmute, release and heal. I was visiting with my boyfriend after asking what is his fear of intimacy. When he said he was afraid to get close to people because the seemed to pass away. It like I felt his sorrow for a loss he had felt. I remember asking the masters if it would be ok to help him heal his shoulder and heart. I remember feeling compassion and sorrow. I tried to help his shpulder then fell asleep after I asked St.Germaine and the ascended masters for help and guidance.

Really not sure what all transpired but feel like I should transmute and sleep another hour. Not sure but the last few times weve gotten together, its like something happens in our sleep between us and we both wake up kind of awkward the next day. Like our higher selves connect somehow at times. Very strange feeling. Not sure how to explain. I felt like I was partially there in the circle while cooking this morningbut not as deep in meditation as usual.

Love and light,

Melisa

• That sounds a little like me too blmoon lol oh dear. Anyway i completely forgot about the circle today, so, missed it, but did it later than usual couldn't connect much today i guess.

Felt a little too tired. Love n Light Bee xx

• Blmoon,

I know this might sound odd but the picture with the flames speaks to me somewhat as I feel like I am I transmuting, healing and purifying with violet flames. I feel like what I transmute now is not only myself if that makes sense. A constant flux of water and fire moving in states of flux to harmony and back again. It's like the earth and different people...some I know and some I don't. A figure eight pattern. Once it is transmuted and released it goes back out as light, love, peace and harmony.

Love and light,

Melisa

• I feel tired as well. The towers falling and rebuilding might represent falling away of layers of self and rebuilding of new more spiritually aligned layers that keep getting more in alignment with Gaia. Each block in the tower represents each individual, and the tower the whole. Each persons growth in the circle may cause rebuilding of a new tower for the whole that is in alignment with Gaia. Not sure if this speaks to anyone in particular but thought I would share.

As each light burns brighter, the light of the whole burns brighter. Activation and healing of each light or one new activation of light can affect the whole. I see a light within my boyfriend that seems only partially activated. It's like his mind grasps what his heart has not yet. The past couple times we've gotten together it is like our higher selves connect while asleep and the next day we awake feeling awkward and I feel like something transpired that I am not consciously aware of yet. Quite a strange feeling I know that but it always passes.

Love and light,

Melisa