Hi AstraAngel Can i have a reading

• Hi AstraAngel,

Need your help in predicting my married life situation.My husband's elder brother's Wife created a lot of problems in our relationship initially after marriage.At present we are staying away from her in USA, but now she is interested in coming to USA to settle with us permanently.I am kind of worried about it.She is a widow .My husband's elder brother passed away a year back.

So my query is"Will she come to USA and stay with us permanently?"

• Hi si12 -

Okay, let's take a look...

Seven of Swords + Page of Swords + Nine of Pentacles

This move is being considered at present, however before anything occurs there is more communications needed. The Nine of Pentacles does see her settled in some setting, is that the USA? Ten of Wands... Either USA, or Israel! (like the ten commandments lol) Five of Swords seems to show some further talks. And the Queen of Swords looks poised and quiet, so the meaning I get is that yes, she will move and be settled however I do not see her bugging you like she used to! King of Wands shows her entering into a new love when she relocates! That may keep her occupied with other matters, and giving you some relief.

I hope that helped... it was a pretty quick read...

• Hi si12 -

Okay, let's take a look...

Seven of Swords + Page of Swords + Nine of Pentacles

This move is being considered at present, however before anything occurs there is more communications needed. The Nine of Pentacles does see her settled in some setting, is that the USA? Ten of Wands... Either USA, or Israel! (like the ten commandments lol) Five of Swords seems to show some further talks. And the Queen of Swords looks poised and quiet, so the meaning I get is that yes, she will move and be settled however I do not see her bugging you like she used to! King of Wands shows her entering into a new love when she relocates! That may keep her occupied with other matters, and giving you some relief.

I hope that helped... it was a pretty quick read...

• Hi AstraAngel,

Thank you so much for your guidance.Sorry for the late reply.It is good to know that she will not trouble me like before.It helped me a lot.I am at peace now,Thank you for doing this.Have a good day!