HUGE NEW MOON TOMORROW! BLMOON

• HOLD ON TO YOUR SEATS! TOMORROW'S NEW MOON IS GONNA BE HUGE!

September 26-27-28:

Sun-Elenin-Earth alignment; also involving Mercury

Elenin passes between the Earth and the Sun for 3 days creating the possibility of an electromagnetic event involving all three objects: the Sun, Comet Elenin and the Earth.

AND:

This new Moon feels incredibly powerful for several reasons. First, it occurs on the Super Galactic Center, which is said to be the center of all the galaxies. Philip Sedgwick described the Super Galactic Center this way in one of his recent Galactic Times:

For all intents and purposes, it could be considered to span from 25 degrees of Virgo through 8 degrees of Libra, plus or minus. Why so much space? This supermassive black hole is estimated to have once possessed the mass of three billion times that of our sun! In its grasp it holds three trillion stars, ten thousand globular clusters and more than thirty galaxies, including our own. In reality, all these objects are slowly sipped into the core of this massive black hole.

The Quest Symbol (the degree after) the new Moon is Libra 6: A Man Watches His Ideals Taking A Concrete Form Before His Inner Vision. This is an amazing Symbol that follows several wonderful Symbols through the beginning of Libra.

Plant the seed of desire in your mind and it forms a nucleus with power to attract to itself everything needed for its fulfillment. Robert Collier

Keywords: Vivid confrontations with one’s objectives. Creative visualizations. Imagining things. Meditations and affirmations. Ideas crystallized. Putting things out into the universe. Making things happen. Seeing things take shape and form. Clairvoyance. Film making. Writing and getting published. The power of manifestation. Solidification. Builders. Sculptures. Dreams.

Taken in part from Lynda Hill.

I'm very excited, good time to light a white candle and set your intentions, I personally had a lot of spiritual visitors this weekend so things are speeding up big time!

I am thankful for this wondrous times we are in.

I Am Thankful to be here to witness these changes.

I AM Thankful to never be alone.

I AM THANKFUL THAT I HAVE ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY HERE WITH ME.

I AM THANKFUL FOR GOD'S BEAUTIFUL GRACE AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.

I AM THANKFUL FOR TRUTH AND MOST OF ALL FOR LOVE!

NAMASTE!

MAY GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE AND SHOWER YOU WITH ALL KINDNESS!

"YOU ARE BELOVED."

GET READY FOR MASSIVE BLESSINGS!

• Bluemoon if you see this, what are your thoughts? I'm excited! Something huge is coming energy wise!

• This post is deleted!

• Thanks for sharing poetic. πŸ™‚ x

• Thanks for sharing. I have been feeling the energy swirling already. πŸ™‚

• This post hit the spot! Thanks a lot, Poetic:)

• thank you for sharing!!! is that a blue moon rose? I haven't seen one in a long time This explains a lot of the restlesness that I am picking up from people and pent up energy within myself!!! I wonder if it has anthing to do with the season change

• Thank you for sharing this. I feel the energy and myself am restless. Making changes, but some can not take place till April. So....I get anxious...but then know that the universe is giving me what I need.

• We feed each other's souls! "Blessed Be." I miss you all, hey Bumble Bee!

• Hey Poetic long time no see! thanks for sharing! I was feeling something these last two days...

I hope it gets better... πŸ™‚ Hugs!!

• Long time no see, hope all is well! Sooner or later we return don't we, the normal folks don't understand! Love Ya!

• I just saw the hugest Butterfly I ever saw in my life, looks like it belongs in the Amazon! I'll take that as a sign. Butterfly's are everywhere today.

• The bridge that connects the two worlds is complete the paths are laid and the portals will open soon it is a wondrous time for all, stay close to Mother it is literally time to stop and smell the roses feel her love and compassion listen to the birds and watch the animals play, feel the grass under your feet and the soil in your hand and just be the love in your heart let it shine to all.

Love Freely Given I Give To You Tooter

• this is why ....

• YES--I have been spreading the word! Of course you are the PULSE of the moment. This is a super boost day--if you choose to really get your but over the hump----all you have worked at this year can finally come to light--this is a last call to get er done! The past three weeks of any drama was just a reminder a speeding up of energy trying to get us to committ and manifest. Relationships will be made or broken--bad habits will be broken or at least put in our face--brought to the light. This is the day to plant that garden of change for good---if you make a committment today and follow through with action you will harvest in six months your rewards. Next month is the guidebook--so listen to your dreams and open your mind without fear as much guidance is available in October. It's a month of psychic awareness in a turned up volume. Expect spirit connections and very vivid dreams. Do not fear the emotions coming up---it's all good---like tilling the soil for fresh growth. Anyone who has been dragging their feet on an issue and intuition--today day is the day to JUST DO IT! Be brave--the universe is backing you up. BLESSINGS!

• Love, LOVE IT ALL! I saw her again this morning, I'm seeing diamond sparkles in the sky even on a cloudy day, funny what yall said about nature, today I'm very intuned to the birds chirping and singing and seems like the insects and birds know what's going on, almost forgot saw clusters of blue stars today, I thought it was the Pleadians? Don't know but having fun! "Blessed Be."

• Oops!

• I read that Master Jesus will be in Jerusulem tonight unlocking seals.....hmmm.

• Master Jesus? I pulled him today when I was doing a one card advice reading with my Ascended Masters cards.

Hugs Poetic, I am not normally one to get all excited about new mons but for some reason this one has got me going. I am off now to plant my seeds of intention and to ask for help in carrying through

WOOHOO girl a new beginning!! Get on that train!!

xxxPaddiSheelagh

• moons