Captain, Reading Please

• Captain,

Would you mind doing me a birthday reading, as my life now,

I asked no one done pretty please.

• 2012 for you Scully is all about your work, your career, studies, and business interests. That is where you should be putting your focus this year. Any financial improvements, life success, or love relationships will occur mainly through your work at this time. Develop your verbal skills and communicative ability. Don't be afraid to freely express yourself in 2012, asking for what you want. You are growing into your confidence and self-esteem and people will be attracted by that. It will also help you to put any work plans or business ideas into practice - this is the best year for you to create your own business or move ahead in your working life. think about taking some self-improvement classes or work-related study courses.

Your strengths are that you are creative, socially active, artistic, very positive and optimistic, playful, happy and fun-loving, inspirational, imaginative, motivating, enthusiastic and uplifting. You have the ability to enjoy life and you don't usually take things too seriously. You have great courage and daring, and you can 'soldier on' through whatever life throws at you.

Your weaknesses are that you can be disorganized, irresponsible, moody, emotional and vulnerable, cynical, you can lack focus and discipline, and you might have difficulties with handling money. You tend to scatter your energies, you often lack direction and it might be difficult for you to finish projects.

But the good thing about knowing your strengths and weaknesses is that you can use one to make up for the other.

• Captain,

That has be the beast spot on reading you've done for me .

This year is already showing at work and slightly out of work, how me being in happy who i am and confident i am, is showing results.

I have put my self forward for few courses work related, while i still strap in exactly what i want to do, the ideas are there, and it seems the universe is sending them to me, I ask as i see i can learn. i know and see how i can come across because strong headiness, the was be assertive.

I decided not to do the self esteem/confidence course as other said i agree i dont need it, running of and do speed date, to get confidence again?

The lack direction and disorganised, scatter me,, is some way big hold related to drinking to much i think, im not say all, but it certain ally has a major factor to play.

One courses i asked to do, how deal with difficult people,, and the Physic of others being body language .. it gone from me oops.

I had another emotional blip, i really dont want those to keep happing,,

i get work that out, feel better now.

Thanks Scully

• Hi Captain

I would like your thoughts please.

I started my course today, it is end of life care.

I have the strongest gut feel this is for me as do voluntary and as possible career change, i feel so positive about that, like i just know it feels right?

I know in my care work, when i have looked after those in that place, i have enjoyed and had so much patience and time, i had forgotten that until today.

• It's right to follow your gut feelings.

• One last reading please, it be financial.

I have a debt and card to pay off, i have a gut feel, that in time i will learn to be more responsible and by pay my debt till next yea i will be reel, then i can seriously look for the job i want?

• Yes if you work hard at being responsible, you will get your debt paid off.

• I dont understand, why it so hard for me to make friends, along side people want to be friends with me.

I have been looking at others, they seem to have friends, some still from school day's, even if they catch up later on again, do seem to want to know em. I've be looking back at the past, all the people, i have had have used me in one way or another, so they weren't real friends, or just take the mickey out of me.

I did have friends during school,, but things changed when i was twelve some left and grew out the rest, they got ion with their lives, most my friends where boys anyway.

I have been thinking so much, about it , how many people have friends (the amount) on social network sites, like work colleagues. It been constant and over whelm me, i try get it out opf my head.

I guess this is happening for a reason, i have something to learn from it.

II have been doing so much to better my life, thought i was past this/

Scully

• You attract the sort of people the way you feel inside - so if you don't love yourself, you won't attract loving people. If you think no one will accept or like or understand you, then you attract people who don't understand or like or accept you. The sort of people in your life (or not in it) reflect how you feel about yourself. If you think you will never find someone who loves you, then you won't. Think positively about yourself and your life, and good things will be attracted to you in return. Negative attracts negative. So if you complain about everyone else having friends but not you, then that thought will become true. But if you think that you are attractive and worthy of knowing, then you will attract good friends who want to know you. It all comes down to how you feel about yourself.

• Thats makes sense,

i dont think i was complaining, just kept bugging me, but again, the old me attracted those kind, now i will attract the right kind, i do have few i get on well with at work, just like some one to hang go outside of work, yes i made well acquittance really that friend, as friendships take time,

Hey captain, you know i said about the end life care, i do feel im on the right path, It just a opportunity to act up at higher role at work as come up anyone interested can ask, just say why you think you should be considered.

Now, im unsure weather too, as i feel i did want to a while a go, but im at point knowing where im going, do i need to add this to myself, yeah if i did get chance look ok on my c,v (do u know what that means in oz)

I just unsure

Scully

• Don't do the end care work because you think you SHOULD do it or because it will look good on your résumé, but because you WANT to do it and because it is your passion.

• Yeah the end of life care, is what i like to do, because i know i have what it takes to do that field.

I was just wondering, at work right now there is a opportunity to acting up to senior care, you know do it when your needed, i was wondering weather to do that as it look good on c,v or just concentrate, on my course for end life care, and then when its done talk to my tutor about start it voluntary. or i could do both, i mean i may not even get to act up, but i wonder if it be too much for me?

Sorry Captain, i didn't explain it correctly.

• You can only try something to see if it is right for you. If it is not right, then you find something that suits you better.

• Captain, Is there any way on this site you can exchange personal email address, with out other members seeing?

Scully

• No there is no private messaging system here. All posted email addresses are removed by admin.

• Captain,

Thanks for that, sham you sure admin do, because i seen one or two?

I really posted you in regard to my new idea on my health regime.

do you feel anything i need to do before i say?

• One or two emails may skip past admin but they generally frown on the practice of posting them and you could be banned for doing so.

Please say what your new health regime is and I will give you my impressions.

• Hi captain,

I have been looking at a whole foods diet, a lot to help with my digestive system and get all natural vitamins minerals, everything fresh, even your basic stocks.

I been thinking to cleanse my body from all the drinking, tobacco mis use, and eating good to junk.

I was brought up to eat well, food in that aspect never been a problem, just since i hit mid twenties and , since person i met with everything else, i put on weight got sluggish about it all, i am now paying with the contestant feel of digestive problems, constipation, gastric things.

I do believe in naturally way.

I am all for get fit and healthy again, i was going for exercise , i felt out breath up tight, it occurred to me you need to be having a well in take in your body first if you want the long term changes.

What i putting in will help cleanse my body, start of small get flexible again, i do walk every day to work, it like if i do both ways nearly four miles, but i have huge amount fat around my middle, no where else.

It probe not huge, but how i see it,

Im enjoying the book and learning what each food spice nut seeds all benefit, .

I am hard pressed weather to give up meat completely, i can go age with out, but veggie type, lacks flavour, i know you can add herbs garlic,

I feel im on right track here ?

Scully

• Hi captain,

I have been looking at a whole foods diet, a lot to help with my digestive system and get all natural vitamins minerals, everything fresh, even your basic stocks.

I been thinking to cleanse my body from all the drinking, tobacco mis use, and eating good to junk.

I was brought up to eat well, food in that aspect never been a problem, just since i hit mid twenties and , since person i met with everything else, i put on weight got sluggish about it all, i am now paying with the contestant feel of digestive problems, constipation, gastric things.

I do believe in naturally way.

I am all for get fit and healthy again, i was going for exercise , i felt out breath up tight, it occurred to me you need to be having a well in take in your body first if you want the long term changes.

What i putting in will help cleanse my body, start of small get flexible again, i do walk every day to work, it like if i do both ways nearly four miles, but i have huge amount fat around my middle, no where else.

It probe not huge, but how i see it,

Im enjoying the book and learning what each food spice nut seeds all benefit, .

I am hard pressed weather to give up meat completely, i can go age with out, but veggie type, lacks flavour, i know you can add herbs garlic,

I feel im on right track here ?

Scully

• You just need to listen to your body - whatever you feed it will send you a message by making you feel good or bad after you ingest it. That is how you will know whether meat or whatever is right for you. Everyone is different so don't just follow expert advice. Heed your intuition too.

You are definitely on the right track - look after your body and it will reward you with lots of good feelings and energy.