How can you find out your birth time?

• I was just wondering if anyone could tell me how to find out what time you were born - as i now understand this is pretty relevant to moon sign, etc.

My original birth certificate was lost years ago, my "certified copy" doesnt list time of birth, and my mom is no longer around to ask. Is there any way for me to find out?

any suggestions much appreciated 🙂

• Hi there I have the same problem and no solution except to check the hospital records.

xPad

• Yep this is an issue. I have that problem too and it's more difficult if you weren't born in a hospital and/or without a midwife that is still alive or that kept records.

Sometimes you got a hunch what part of the day you were born. Yet I understand the need of being sure.

Flow.

• i guess i could call the hospital i was born at... but im 30 yrs old. i sorta figured they wouldnt have records that far back lol 😛

Seriously though, I'm thinking one of my aunts would know / remember an approximate time of day ( early morning, middle of the night, mid afternoon kind of recollection) but how does that kind of time frame work? I mean does / can a few hours difference make that big a difference on the placement of the planets ? and which are effected (or undeterminable) without birth time?