Hello I am new.

• Hello

Im new to this forum and I have read through various topics and its amazing how many helpful and insightful readers there are in this forum. I would love if someone could read for me, if not thats fine but i would be more then greatful. My 24th birthday is coming (in october) and Id just like some guidance on what to expect this up coming month! Especially in the love area!!! I have 4 events im suppose to attend so the month is very busy and would just love any advice i could get!! Is there anyone willing to do this for me?

• ANYONE? 🙂

• I don't want you to think you get ignored on this forum, Jamie so if you give me your exact date of birth, I can give you a numerology reading for the upcoming remaining months of 2011.

• Thank you so much thats great of you to do.

My birthday is October 19 1987 🙂

Thanks so much!

• For the rest of 2011, I'm afraid it's all about putting your nose to the grindstone and really working hard to get what you want. In this period, nothing will come easy (and indeed it's probably been like that for you most of the year). You may have a tough time of it sometimes, especially with relationships (when it comes to showing anger or feeling inadequate). You can be pretty intense at times yourself but no one can control you if you don't want to be controlled. Try calling a truce with and trying to understand an aggressive parent or friend.

Don't be afraid to follow your passion and come into greater contact with your feelings now. Self-expression is the key for you at this time and, in fact, always. Explore your relationship to the world and don't focus on one-on-one relationships until you have more self-understanding. Take the time to get to know YOU. Simplify your life at this time and cut out everything you don't need or what is not working for you, and that includes people. Operate from the most basic and elemental level of your being so that you can see your way clearly after all the dross has been removed.

It may seem like one step forward, two back at times in 2011. Don't be impatient as this is not a time when you will see many concrete results. Being patient and realistic about what you can achieve are the two most vital points for you at this time. Any distractions, taking shortcuts or skipping necessary steps, or lack of focus will result in failure to gain your objectives. This covers all aspects of your life - career, love, home, etc. The good news is that for you 2012 will be a big year of change and opportunity when the world will really open up for you, but only if you have put in the necessary groundwork in 2011. As much effort as you put in now, you will get back double the gains next year.

Basically hold on, bide your time, take care, and 'tend to your field' this year, and a beautiful harvest will reward you in 2012. This is a time for thinking carefully and practically on what you really want and then taking steps to get it, for looking after your health, for assessing your strengths and weaknesses (especially any old buried anger), pulling down your barriers, and for planning your future which will be so bright and exciting in 2012.

Hold on - for the best is yet to come and it's not all that long away!

• For the rest of 2011, I'm afraid it's all about putting your nose to the grindstone and really working hard to get what you want.

**** Most definately agree with this i have 2 jobs and going to school right now most definately busy thats for sure!!!

In this period, nothing will come easy (and indeed it's probably been like that for you most of the year). You may have a tough time of it sometimes, especially with relationships (when it comes to showing anger or feeling inadequate). You can be pretty intense at times yourself but no one can control you if you don't want to be controlled.

*** lol again most definately true once i explode there is no controlling me

Try calling a truce with and trying to understand an aggressive parent or friend.

*** i need to do this with my parents and one person ingeneral..

Don't be afraid to follow your passion and come into greater contact with your feelings now. Self-expression is the key for you at this time and, in fact, always. Explore your relationship to the world and don't focus on one-on-one relationships until you have more self-understanding. Take the time to get to know YOU. Simplify your life at this time and cut out everything you don't need or what is not working for you, and that includes people. Operate from the most basic and elemental level of your being so that you can see your way clearly after all the dross has been removed.

******** I do most definately need to cut out all the bad in my life thats not working thanks for the advice there most definately true

It may seem like one step forward, two back at times in 2011. Don't be impatient as this is not a time when you will see many concrete results. Being patient and realistic about what you can achieve are the two most vital points for you at this time. Any distractions, taking shortcuts or skipping necessary steps, or lack of focus will result in failure to gain your objectives. This covers all aspects of your life - career, love, home, etc. The good news is that for you 2012 will be a big year of change and opportunity when the world will really open up for you, but only if you have put in the necessary groundwork in 2011. As much effort as you put in now, you will get back double the gains next year.

*****I do need to focus more so and i need to again cut out the negative and reset my focus on what i need to achieve bc thats most important right now

Basically hold on, bide your time, take care, and 'tend to your field' this year, and a beautiful harvest will reward you in 2012. This is a time for thinking carefully and practically on what you really want and then taking steps to get it, for looking after your health, for assessing your strengths and weaknesses (especially any old buried anger), pulling down your barriers, and for planning your future which will be so bright and exciting in 2012.

Hold on - for the best is yet to come and it's not all that long away!

Your kind words were most definately needed and i really am greatful for the reading and its most definately true and I most definately will follow your advice.. thank you so much 🙂