S.O.U.L Circle September 18th 2011 - What did you experience?

• Yo good people, with so much lighting up the Universe don't you think we should get a electricity bill discount ?!

Like last Sunday, i got work right after the Circle, so i'll post much later. Everybody have a great experience 🙂

Time now 4:34 : You have a lot of help around you right now! Both the ascended masters and the angels are here to assist, guide, and love you. Reach out to them, as they are reaching out to you.

• Ok,

I am up and ready to go...

Blessings

• Namaste,

Well this week went much better than the last few and I was able to manage 17 minutes.

I pulled Archangel Raphael angel card “Breathe”

If I remember correctly this is the card I pulled the first time I did it for a SOUL circle. It reminded me to not only breathe but to release any ideas “old patterns” that are impeding me. Well for one…the desire to get something out of this (like counsel, visions, feeling etc.) rather than to just be one with the earth, each other and the source; to raise some white light energy and donate for the sources use as best serves our greater good.

It was peaceful and relaxed and I did remember to breathe. I felt the pulsing energy in my hand that normally denotes a connection. It was not strong but it was there and steady.

I remember flying with a hawk (most probably due to a video I saw this morning but he has been present in several meditations before) it was over some canyons lots of bright oranges and blue sky. I have been taking some flying visualizations lately and the hawk reminded me to take them slow and steady rather than at the speed I have been doing. (Sort of like stopping to smell the roses message)

There were a few other blurs I saw after the flying was over and I settled down but they did not seem to form anything specific. I did see some colors especially near the end. I remember aqua marine, and violet. The violet did form into a lotus flower at one point.

The only other thing of note was a persistent nose itch, lol. I can’t really remember whether that is supposed to mean someone is coming or thinking about you. I’ll have to look it up.

Blessings

• Hey seehorse, and ibelieve wow a lotus flower mmmm... I remember seehorse saying he sore an image of a lotus flower, before too, interesting, about the hawk as well. I felt a lot of tingling at the base and around my shoulders, and legs. got swirling kind of energy, and tingly on back too and hands. Lot of warmth. as well. Very interesting, kind of relaxing too. Its been happening a lot since I been listening to more mantras and doing some meditations myself though.

Love n Light Bee/Lotus.

• Lotus (Bee!),

So glad to hear you are getting relaxation and doing some meditating. I have been trying to get back in practice as well but was hindering myself a lot.

All that tingling is similar to what seehorse gets and the swirling is from me as that is how I see our connection to the source. Now as the weather is getting cooler I am welcoming the warmth. Might have to try it in front of a sunny window someday.

Glad you made it, blessings

• Ibelieve,

For some reason when I think of a hawk soaring, I think of the view you can see as you pass over while flying over land. An overall beauty of the landscape. I was really thinking of you guys today but did not get to make it. Normally, my little girl let's me OM a few minutes on Sunday mornings in the circle but today she seemed to be more in need of my attention. Strangely she started out bouncy energy so much I actually felt nervous when waking up then now its like she is moved to a slow motion speed. There are a few times I've had to remind myself the breathe and separate from the unusual energy and rebalance. I woke up feeling like I worked all night dreamed a lot which is something I don't usually do. If you guys don't could, I share them with you and see what insight you may have. The dreams were many yet strange. It sounds like you guys had a wonderful session this week. I was thinking about you all.

Light and love,

Melisa

• If you guys are ok with it, is like to share the dreams with you in hope you you may offer some insight on them. Ibelieve I think I definitely need to breathe after one of those dreams keeps coming back in more detail. I keep hearing be careful what you wish for as it might come true this morning.

SH,

I definitely think their is a strong connectivity with much help from gaia and mother earth.

• Yo i'm back 🙂 and feeling dumbstruck when i read Ibelieve's experience ! This was maybe the most serene and peaceful Circle for me so far. Connected with the intention just to open up, let my Light join the Universal One (not send it, just let it fly to the Vortex) and just be, enjoying my communion with the Universe as well as the other participants. 1 minute before the meditation i got the image of a thing i don't know how you call it lol it decorates gardens has a small water fountain and birds come to drink there, resembles Galadriel's mirror. After this an image of a great white castle in a wonderful forest and a bridge with very high arcs, a slender but graceful and elegant costruction. The next image was of me being an eagle or a hawk, spreading my wings and lift off a cliff in Grand Canyon. The rest of my meditation was this flight, it is almost impossible to describe the feelings of flight, peace, union with Nature, the wonderful NOW i witnessed, feeling even the air at the tips of my wings/fingers.

"Sort of like stopping to smell the roses message" exactly like Ibelieve says. Enjoy the flight, expect nothing else, witness the importance of BEING over all your expectations/plans/schemes/dreams/ambitions etc etc. So yes Greystar i totally agree its very probable it was Gaia's influence we experienced today.

The pulse was there strong and yes steady. No matter how much time passed there wasn't a change in frequency or intensity.

LP/Bee, i got the same sensations at the same regions, base chakra, shoulders, legs, i think faint behind ears and forehead, as well as warmth all over but especially at my face.

Hey wait numbers psychosis time ! 8:28 :

"One door is beginning to open, and another door is beginning to close. Be sure to listen to your intuition very closely right now, as it will guide you to take steps that will ensure your steady abundance during these transitions"

Lotus flower yes, i think i've seen it 3 times now, i remember Paddi seeing it too in one meditation. Now there's something that requires some googlin' 😉

• Hey see horse, that sounds cool Glad we got the same feelings, I also got a strange pressure in head too, that I forgot to say Greystar, go ahead and share your dreams. if it helps you to get them out. Good everyone enjoyed there experiences, 🙂

Love Bee.

• Here goes nothing I lost my post a minute ago.... I had at least three dreams..... one was about creating crafty little things for her cheerleading, bows with ribbons, key chains, necklaces. In one variation, my grandmother helped to make some. We were creative lots of crafty ideas.

Next dream my daughter and I were outside and we were raking leaves. We had on light jackets and i was teaching her about nature, mother earth, gaia and the cycyles of the seasons. I used a trees life as an example to her. It was very beautiful and playful dream. We raked leaves in piles preparing for fall. She wanted to decorate for Halloween, but I remember saying it is to soon, everything has its time, its season.

My boyfriend and I were texting and at dome point he asked what I wanted for Christmas. I mentioned a short gateway. He indicated he might not have the time to get away right this year. Then I had these thoughts coming in but I did not text them to him....look into a looking glass into your heart as the answers you seek are there. Do not judge what you see but look in your own heart without illusion for the answers you seek are there. They have not guided you wrong thus far, trust them and open to them and the answer you seek will come forth.... I went to sleep with the gratitude in my life for the love I have, and surrendering to release and transmute any fears of closer intimacy I have created to allow room for more love.

• Then it is like I meditated and fell into a strange sleep. I floated into space somewhere and saw this white light energy orb and came closer to it. It was highly packed energy of white snd platinum light in it white lightening of platinum and white lightening moving around in it. The energy moved through me like electricity, I was part of it and it was part of me. It was raw energy. My eyes changed to platinum and white sometimes with clouds in them. We were one...everything was part of me, and I was a part of everything in that moment. Lightening of platinum and white lightening began coming out my body as I was suspended in air. When I woke up, I felt strange, changed somehow and like I was transmuting and releasing more stuff today. The thoughts of what did you create and be careful of what you wish for might come true came to mind. So to say I was a bit shaken this morning afterwards. Then out of the blue my daughter started talking about her fears of being hurt by a bad guy while she was young and fear of death of both herself and family out of the blue. It has by far been a strange day so far. Any insight you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Love and light,

Melisa

• By the way what does 333 mean, I saw that Friday.

• Hey Greystar sounds like your having some crazy dreams me too. at the moment. and the meditation journey sounds cool, not so good at the interpretations, and giving my point of view across, but here you can find some interesting interpretations for your dreams. Ibelieve, is also good at interpretating them, i'm still learning on how to do mine. they can be quite impressive. i get three to four dreams a night. some bad, some good. some just tiring. i try and write them down, so it makes more sense, and doesn't get stuck in my head all day, and sometimes i search for interpretations on the website, and other places.

I would offer my thoughts, but i am having some trouble with my own ones too. I hope you find some answers.

Love n Light Bee/Lotus.

333- spiritual meaning.

It means that is a sign that the angels signify their agreement to your thoughts. It means truth and is a sign of the trinity. Mind, body, and spirit. Three becoming one. Angels love, protect, and surround you and the union is complete. Angels are in your midst.

Think of 333 as an equilateral triangle, with each of the sides and points being equal. It is the numerical representation of truth. Not just in right and wrong, but as Truth.

• Hi all,

I have to do family stuff for the rest of the evening and I was busy culling books all day so did not get back here until now.

Greystar, I will look at those dreams later.

Seehorse The Grand Canyon, that's what I was thinking but there are loads of other places similar in arizona and utah and nevada that match what I was seeing as well.

Blessings

• Bee,

Thank you so much. I didn't realize writing them down keeps them from staying in your mind all day. Definitely got to try that sometime. Dreaming you created something but don't consciously remember what kind of freaked me out...

Sorry my visions don't bother me nearly as much as that dream did. This ranks up there on top three of strange experience list. I will check out that link tonight.

Ibelieve,

Thank you for looking at the dreams later.

Love and light,

Melisa

• I found these :

"333 — The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters include: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin, oh and Seehorsey of course !"

(couldn't help it sorry lol)

"The 33 is a confirmation at high level but the 333 is even at a higher level! It means you are right on target so pay attention".

Hey LP cool you have all those dreams (i hope most are good though !) i either do not dream or forget them when i wake up, maybe it's because i daydream all the time my subconscious needs a rest during the night lol

IBelieve, i don't live in the States never knew about the other places you mentioned. So i think Spirit used images already existing in my mind to convey the thoughts/concepts i was to receive. I believe it's the same with everyone, Universe uses our aquired knowledge to synthesize new ideas in our heads to aid/guide us on our personal path.

• SH,

I understand and probably would have only thought of the grand canyon myself if it had not been for the fact that I have been all over those states and seen them for myself. But you are right, it’s got to work with what you can assimilate.

Blessings

• GreyStar,

I will send you the interpretation. Once I got thru it, it seemed to personal to post here.

Blessings

• GS,

I just read the posts on 333 and can add "Maiden, Mother & Crone" to the list

• Ibelieve,

It's cool to send me a line offline of your interpretation. Any help would be welcomed. This has just got to be a weird day.

Light and love,

Melisa