Cancer Man, And He Is Confusing Pt. 2

• Libra guy and Cancer guy. I am a Libra and was swept off my feet by a younger Cancer male. His name starts with J as well. He is very smart, very handsome (could be a model) was very romantic, sweet, charming and his mother was always ringing him up (5 times a day) He would get frustrated with her for ringing.

He was so into me to the point of stalking. He is from the Dominican Republic and I am from Australia. I was living in Buenos Aires when we actually met. He moved to Buenos Aires to complete his masters.

I picked him up from the airport and did a lot for him. found a place for him to stay, showed him around the city. For the first month I was spending time with him but keeping a distance. He would say he loves me and I couldn't say it to him. Being a handsome guy, he was getting hot on left right and centre. He was always polite and brushed off the other people.

At the same time this Cancer was very insecure and always accusing me of cheating with my other male friends. Cancer would go through my phone and emails. I felt like i had to justify myself all the time. I stopped talking to him and went to sleep. Woke up with 26 missed phone calls, 4 text messages and him standing at my front door at 8am.

I fell in love with him and we spent every minute of the day together.

I had to return to Australia. I said did we still want to see each other and he said yes. We both wore a ring and a braclet. We made an agreement that we would chat everyday and we even started a blog. All was going well for the two weeks i was back in Australia and than BAM!

His female friend visited and he spent time with her. I was no longer his priority. We started fighting online. I found out he went to a gay bar without telling me. I started to accuse him of cheating. He started to get angry at me. Enough was enough and I broke up with him. I had tried breaking up with him prior but he always chased me. Its been 3 weeks and I have not heard a thing. He has blocked me from Facebook, Skype etc.....

I did send a text message and an email and apology video but nothing. I did call him once and he said hello but i hung up.

Cancer man did say "i will always have a special place in his heart, he will always remember me" etc.....When I did break up with him, his reply was "Just remember, you are the one that walked away".......

I miss him like crazy and I really do not know what to do. Can someone please be able to explain what may be going through this Cancers head? He can be a sweet guy but at times he can be nasty. I think he may also love himself a little too much. He told me that I was the first person he has ever felt crazy over. He didnt know what I did to him to make him to make him fall in love with me.

3 weeks and nothing........He said he is not looking for another boyfriend that he wants to concentrate on his study, find a job and work out his finacial problems....

Thanks for your help

• want to add when I asked Cancer if he wanted to break up or that I didn't feel I was good enough for him, he always replied I was good enough and he didn't want to break up. He wanted to be together but with less control. He accused me of controlling him yet I felt I was controlled by him................always checking my emails, phone, answering who i was seeing etc.....

I am just down right confused. He went from not being able to live without me to ignoring my emails and text. I am sure if I phoned he would talk to me??????

• Hey Libraslair, where are you? I just found my way back to the forums site. I was the one asking advice on Libra women and sagittarius men, remember? Where are you?

• I called Cancer man today and he picked up the phone, sounded distant and said he he surpirsed I called, he doesnt understand that I miss him and he said he didnt want to talk to me and cut me off the phone! Asshole..................when he hurt me and tried to talk to me I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

• Zyhane: You have just discovered what cancer men do, that's all. The common thread here is quite amazing. Yes, some differences.....My Cancer-man ("J") came on so strong at first it was a bit scary. He found out where I lived when he didn't even know my real name. He left presents hanging on my gate......sent packages and cards almost every day. Eventually, it DOES sweep you off your feet, which I think is a MISTAKE. BUT? Once you come to expect that attention and start returning their "love," they sidle away, ever cautious, ever leary. It's maddening. it's as though it was all a game to see if they could "get" you. The only way I have survived for 3 years, is to hand it right back to him.

But right now, if I were you, I would STOP calling or contacting him. Just STOP it abruptly....he'll wonder why! Besides, he's taking away your pride and dignity! Don't let him do that to you, Then, you WATCH. If you can stand the wait, eventually he will start calling again because Cancers can't let people out of their lives. His PRIDE will take a hit and he'll want to know why you STOPPED. Then? You play with him like a cat and a mouse. Dangle a carrot, don't show up somewhere. Don't return an email or a call, then apologize when he gets crazy (YES, he will....) and say "you forgot,' or you were "out of town." Don't even "remember" that you owed him a reply! That drives 'em crazy to not think they are number one with you any more. Stand your ground. I know a lot of people here don't agree with the game-playing, and I'm not proud that I do it... but I do what works for me. I guess you need to ask your self if he's worth all of this. I still struggle with that question. Good luck!

• You think I should stop contactiing him? When I dumped him I didn't contact him for 3 weeks and he didn't plead for me to take him back like before or did he try contacting me. He even said once, I am not going to beg you to take me back. When I called him today he said 'I don't want to talk to you" and cut off the call. I tried calling back and he rejected my two other calls.

Is it normal for a Cancer male to do that? He hasn't heard from me in 3 weeks but he didn't chase me either.

I ask, how long does one have to wait? You say cancers can't let people out of their lives but I feel he has already.

Before we broke up and I was thinking if leaving him he wanted us to be friends and i said no.....................he said well I will send you an email anyway. I said I will block you etc....You will always have a special place in my heart etc................

When I broke up with him, he said remember I walked away, if I was happy he was good with that???????

From your experience, did your cancer man/men go off and find other people to replace you?

I am really pissed that I allowed myself to get sucked him. I pushed him away because I wanted to avoid all this drama. Now I am in it.

My relationship before this one was abusive and I was almost killed by my ex ex twice. I am still a little messed up about getting into relationships but I took the plunge again.

The last 3 years I have had depression on and off. Since arriving back in Australia my depression has gotten worse. The situation with J hasn't helped. It just reinforces the things I feel about myself. I am a good person and have harmed no one. I am always ready to help someone out without wanting anything in return. All through my life I feel like all I get in return in hurt and pain. I have some really close friends but they can't help me. I am seeing a shrink but she isn't much help. I am trying so hard to think positive thoughts but I can't seem to escape the pain.

I am just really tired and worn out and I feel like dying. It's not normal to think about ending your life day in and day out.

I know I will meet someone else. I dont want to put tickets on myself but i have 5 other people who are keen on me. My heart is with J. Why would I want to be with someone who makes me feel like this? I do.

What gets him to contact me is if I threaten to tell his mother that he is gay. That really gets him going. I have used this threat once and he blocked me from facebook. That was well before we broke up. this is driving me nuts. Is there anything I could say to him before cutting him off?

thank you again for your post.

• Sorry one more question:

That drives 'em crazy to not think they are number one with you any more.

Wouldnt they just go out and find another sucker to fill that "NUMBER ONE VOID"?

• OMG!! I can't believe that I have been on this site a thousand times and never read any of these posts until tonight. My cancer man is like a "cancer"......he's there for a while until you just absolutely think you couldn't live without him and then he disappears or stops calling and texting and basically goes into "remission", then you begin to live a little and get yourself back and the "cancer" comes back! WTHeck! I have absolutely no advise for any of you, but just wanted all to know there are more of us out here who continually put up with their crap! Their back and forth, up and down BS! They ARE very charming and romantic though; on their good days. And I have found that the good times rotate on a two to three week schedule. Amazing huh! I do love my cancer and we have been in an on again, off again relationship for the last 12 years. During this time I have been married twice and divorced twice. At one point I had even broke things off with him, and did not see or speak to him for almost 4 years. Am now single, but he is still married, but has been separated from his wife for a year now. Still he is not totally commited, which is classic for these guys. But, somehow we can not break free from their hold! I have so much more I could say but I think most of you on here have said it all. I have learned to live in limbo, which is no fun at times, and still can't seem to let go! I do love this man, and I know he loves me, but there will never be a committment on his part, and I can either live with it or I can't.

• Tawny13, welcome. My Cancer ex was all for commitment. We gave each other a bracelet and ring to wear. Out of frustration I look mine off in front of him..............and he was shocked. I never put it back on. We all have very similar stories. I dont know if it is just coincidence or if Cancer men are all the same. I just want to say I was the one who broke it off with the Cancer......................he didn't want me to leave at first. I did and he is now pissed at me and wont talk to me. I am thinking of sending his stuff back with a F%$K YOU note.....

As a Libra I was in a relationship with Gemini and we lasted 10 years. We are still best of mates. My second ex was a Virgo and he was a total fruit loop bi-polar Canuck. He pushed me backwards down a flight of stirs and pushed in to traffic almost having me run over. Now with a Cancer......I have been with a star sign that is compatible with Libra and it worked for 10 years, the other two are not an ideal match for Libra and its been drama after drama. Maybe there is some truth in the stars????????

• I am married to a Cancer man. It is very!!! frustrating because since I have always done the talking now I can't get him to open up. I have been ill during a lot of our relationship, and now I am getting better. He still wants to wait on me and he really treats me like a Queen. But!!! I still need him to open up . My advice on your "relationship is to walk away and never look back. I was married to a very difficult man for 20 years because I wanted my sons to be raised with both parents. I am a Libra and he was an Aquarius. I had disastrous relationships with Aquarians before I finally learned my lesson. At least not in this lifetime!1

• Odie1924...that is interesting that you being a Libra like me had a disastrous relationship with an Aquarian. I have read that we are a perfect match? I have never dated one.

• Zhyane: I wish I could tell you how long this game-playing takes, as you asked. I know you are in pain, but you MUST stop calling and going round and round about this with him. It's NEEDY and not attractive. For your own sake, I think you need room to breathe....and as far as him already replacing you, that's a possibility you must face. When I said Cancer men don't like people to step out of their lives (or something like that) it's generally true! But maybe in his case, you need to put a very, VERY long leash on him and wait a long time. I'm sure you haven't heard the last of him, but if you give away your power you will DEFINITELY regret it. Is he worth all this? Go have some fun even if it KILLS YOU!!!!! That's all i can offer. Good luck.

• I feel your PAINFUL frustration, your guy sounds just like mine, I've been knowing him since 2004 started "dating" in 2006. It takes time to establish the connection. Yes, send the message (they always work for me) but tell him it's hurting you instead of pissing you off, I have found guilt a better motivator for reciprocity then fear whith my cancer. If you REALLY want him, start by bring him your best tasting dish, ask him for help and advice often, and tell him you just want to be a truly good friend who will always be there for him, keep things platonic until HE implies he wants more, then make him convince you that you will be safe with him. IN OTHER WORDS "play the damsel". They are a lot of work but they are very loyal when they finally come around now he puts no one before me at the job, but in the beggining it was JUST LIKE your situation. He is still as confusing as ever and if you think you're confused now wait till he blows your mind with amazing sex, tells you he loves you and then doesn't take your calls. Then acts confused about your confusion. If I had to do it all over I would have ran away when when I still could!!

• I honestly don't think they leave because they "think they got you" I think it's because they are not comfortable with anyone getting too close, BUT they don't want you to leave them either. When they start to feel the intensity of your emotions increase they become defensive, try to difuse it and remind you and themselves that nothing's promised. They know what they are doing to you, but can't help their need to protect themselves from any unpleasantries, including your hurt feelings. If you really care about this guy feed and love him (food and hugs) when he is good, but when he pulls away you pull further away. First send the message telling him this is not your idea of a true friendhsip, and if it not mutual you don't want anything, not even friendship, then do the things he does to you back to him. Avoid eye contact, cut conversation short, hang out with another guy that he admires (very jelous men), insist it's nothing, tell him you have a question or secret and need to talk to him, then don't call. When he text/call wait an hour or 2 befor calling back (if at all). Passive punishment is what I call it. When he softly says he feels like he's lost his friend, tell him you will always be friends, say you care about him and don't want to make him uncomfortable, you just want to be a good friend and he seemed need space. Try to use your soft side to express yourself, anger only makes them run faster and helps them avoid talking about the real issues by playing the victim. Do a complete role reversal. It's a lot of game playing, make sure he's worth it. FYI You can dump them 1000 times in a 1000 ways they ALWAYS come back unless they have someone eles.

• They always hang out with other girls but no one can replace the one they really love, this guy though sounds like a jerk having nothing to do with astrology, if you want to fix him call and thank him for breaking things up, tell him because of him you have found the most wonderful caring man in the world and that this guy is talking about getting married and starting a family, he'll say good luck but he will be crushed on the inside. He'll wait a few months then call to "see how you're doing" tell him all kind of lies then cut the conversation short if he comes back trying to rekindle give him a dose of his own medicine, he be back more in love then ever, but don't fall for his insincere affections. This guy is just a reagular jerk could be one of 12 signs

• Hi

Please excuse the long post..... I got involved with a cancerian man about 7 years ago. I left my husband for him as we were (it seemed) so in love. Never in my life had I felt so loved, he wrote me letters, texted me wonderfully romantic things and seemed too good to be true. We moved in together with my two children and it just went down hill. He was jealous of my children and teased them relentlessly, he had a child of his own who didn t live with him, so he wouldn t do anything with my children as he felt his child was missing out (even though his little boy had a really happy family and new step dad) and he was jealous of me speaking to my ex even though i left him to be with him. In a nut shell it didn t work out and after 3 miserable years he had an affair told me he loved this girl madly and they were planning a family! (it lasted a few months)

So I moved on,it took a while and after a few relationships I met another great guy, 7 years younger but a real charmer-but in a really innocent way,he thought the world of the kids, and eventually after dating a while he moved in with us (he previously lived at home). We had some lovely times, we used to laugh a lot together, text each other all the time, he went through a rough time as he lost his job and was out of work for about 5 months, which i supported him through, ilet himhave my car to use when he finally got a job and i thought things were good. Looking back I realise he used to go out a lot without me to cricket and football etc but i didn t mind that as he would always text me that he loved me and missed me.

Eventually he became distant, (he had debt and that was getting him down, he also used to say i did too much for him) and after a couple of weeks i confronted himand he said he wasn t happy and wasnt sure this was what he wanted, I asked him to leave then, as i explained it wasn t fair on the children and me for him to be here but not be sure. He sobbed and said he didn t want it to happen this way. I stayed very calm and sorted his things out for him to collect the next day. Various texts from him said he was so sorry, he would probably regret this, he needed to do things with his life etc etc. Since then (after he dropped my car off) he has only text me to say thankyou for the two wonderful years we shared and that he would always be grateful to me and love the children

I haven t contacted him at all after replying, that it was fine, probably all for the best and hoped he sorted himself out. I am gutted, my daughter especially is gutted, we never saw it coming,this was just under two weeks ago so it is very raw. I feel he has found someone else but am not sure as right up to the end he was telling me howmuch he loved me.???

Yes you guessed it he is a cancer. Im just staying quiet but i dont think he'll come back. I begged and pleaded even slept with the first man i mentioned and it got me absolutle nowhere, this time imkeepingmy dignity but im hurt beyond words.

Thank you for listening to me it helps to write this and reading everyones posts makes me feelless lonely.

xx

• Maria,

I feel for you being that I was also dating a cancer male. I am a pisces and im suppose to get along great with cancers however didn't turn out that way. My cancer guy was completely closed off got very tired of asking him "do you miss me?" and it's not because im needy but simply because i wanted him to open himself up with me. I was dating him for 2 long years on and off and resisted not dating anyone else and must i say big mistake! These guys were very good looking but i only had eyes for my cancer male. a month ago i went out with a gemini italian guy and boy was he HOT!!! however i didn't pursue anything further as i felt he was lying about not having a girlfriend anyhow i totally threw in the towel with my cancer guy and finally went out with an aquarius guy a couple of days ago and geeesh he is such a breath of fresh air, fun and exciting and very handsome! He is dreamy 🙂 I would of never tried to date anyone else because my feeling were soo strong for my cancer guy but honestly i got sick of him and trying to follow him around when he never attempted to invite me out to be with him. He'd rather go out with his buddies than with me and we can be very sneaky and found out he had taken some pictures with girls at local bars and i was soo dissapointed with him as he lied to me and told me he was home. I will never understand him why he never wanted to take me out but i pick up that he was afraid he would like me too much! And these girls he went out with are less attractive im just puzzled but im done playing his little crab games... Game Over is what I say now im happy and not in a mental state situation with him so my advice is just follow your guy it took me a long time to figure this out but glad i was open in meeting new people and for the first time im simply fabulous!!!

• HI everyone, I"M a longtime psychic astrologer, no longer doing the readings,no., i know alot on the signs, and LETS FIRST SAY THIS: WE ALL KNOW JUST WHERE WE STAND ,in life WITH THE PERSON WE MEET OR DATE DURING THE FIRST 3 weeks of the Relationship.

SO trying to get more attention and love from someone who hasn't wanted to give it, or can't as they really are NOT the right person for us, is a waste of talk and time,.

HERES A ASTROLOGY hint too, CANERIANS ARE OFTEN SPAZZ OUT TYPES, WHO INSIST ON BEING EITHER THE MOTHERLY OR FATHERLY TYPE, TO ALL, THEY OFTEN GATHER A ABUNDANCE OF FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS ,IF THEY CAN, IN LIFE , THEN THEY WANT THOSE PEOPLE TO SORT OF AGREE WITH THEIR IDEAS, WAYS, AND SO FORTH, MOST CANCERIAN MALES ARE SORT OF FLAMBOYANT, ...FEEDING THEIR LOVER, LUNCHES, MEAL,S IF LIVING TOGETHER, HE MAY WANT TO FEED HER AND KEEP HER HIDDEN IF POSSIBLE FROM OTHERS, PROTECTING HIS NEW FEMALE, THAT WAY.

CANCERIANS AS OTHER WATER SIGNS SUCH AS SCORPIO, AND PISCES ALL 3 OF THOSE ARE SAID TO BE REALLY NEVER PLEASED, BY ANYTHING , SAY YOU HAVE A FEMALE UNDER AGE SIXTY CANCERIANS OR SCORPIO, PISCES, AND BOUGHT HER LIKE TEN NEW CLOTHNG ITEMS, SHE WOULD COMPLAIN OR ACT IRRITATED AND NOT SATISFIED EITHER THAT SAME HOUR, OR NEXT DAY., ALWAYS DISPLEASED, OFTEN ONE SHOULD JUST AVOID THE SCORPIO,...IF HE OR SHES A LOWER LEVEL ONE, WHO DATES MARRIED PEOPLE, THEY OFTEN ONLY VISIT YOU IF YOU SERVE THEM, THE SCORPIO SOME TYPE OF PURPOSE TO THEIR LIFE, IF YOU DON'T, THEN THEY WILL IGNORE YOU,. EVEN IGNORE THEIR OWN MOTHER, SOME DO. ..THEY ALWAYS END UP INHERITING FROM THE DECEASED SOME DAY,..AS FOR PISCES, THEY USUALLY LEAVE NOONE ANYTHING OF REAL VALUE IN LIFE, HAVE A ROVING EYE FOR ROMANCE HIDDEN SECRET AFFAIRS AND LIKE THEIR SPOUSE OF LOVER TO PROVIDE ALOT OF THINGS FOR THEM IN LIFE, SOME MAKE ALOT OF BABIES, MALE PISCES CAN DO THAT,..AND THEN RUN OFF TO SOMEONEELSE TO GET AWAY FROM THE HASSLE OF IT ALL, PISCES IS BASICALLY READ IN BOOKS AS A SIREN OF LOVE, AND DREAMLAND GAA GAA LAND, TYPE LIFE THEY WANT, SOME ARE SO LAZY THEY WON'T CUT THE GRASS, CLEAN THE DISHES, THEY WANT SOMEONE ELSE TO BE THERE TO DO IT ALL, AND THEY GO ON THEIR MERRY WAY, TO THEIR FRIENDS, OR OUT TO PLAY MUSIC, MANY ARE MUSICIANS, IN LIFE.. OR LIKE MUSIC ON ALOT,..THEY ARE SELDOM ABLE TO PROVIDE ANYTHING IN LIFE FOR YOU, EVEN FOR SELF.SO THEY SEEK THOSE WHO CAN HELP THEM.

ONE PISCES MALE BORN MARCH 2,AGE FIFTIES, RAN OFF FROM HIS CHILDREN TO THE SOUTHERN STATE,S HE OWES TWO FORMER WIVES CHILD SUPPORT AND HAS

MARRIED ANOTHER WOMAN, LIKE HIS SIXTH ONE IN LIFE. HE HAS OVER 12 CHILDREN THRUOUT LIFE WITH WOMEN, A FORMER MUSICIAN, HES TALL, AND LIKES TO SOFT TALK THE WOMAN, LIKE MOST PISCEANS CAN EASILY DO. THE SAME GOES FOR SOME FEMALE PISCEANS, THEY ATTRACT HARD WORKING SPOUSES. IN LIFE.

HERES ONE GOOD OTHER HINT,; PISCES,TAURUS,ARIES AND VIRGO TEND TO

BABY ONLY EACH OTHER EMOTIONALLY IN LIFE,.. EVEN IF MARRIED TO SOME OTHER SIGN, ..SO DON'T TRY TO PLEASE THOSE 4 IF YOUR NOT ONE OF THEM, IT WON'T GO WELL, NOPE. TAURUS CANBE SELFISH GREED, AND LOWER MINDED ONES WANT SOMEONEELSES FUNDS, HOME,LAND, AND SPOUSE., SAME FOR PISCES.. ARIES IS SILLY AND MAY RUN OFF TO TRY TO GET SOME DISABILITY EARLY IN THEIR FOURTIES, OR SOME LAWSUIT FOR INJURY TO GET OUT OF WORK. IF A LOWER MINDED ARIES... OF COURSE THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS OF ALL THE SIGNS, OF A HIGHER MIND SOUL TYPE , I'M COMMENTING ON WHAT I HAVE READ AND SEEN PROVEN TRUE.

AS FOR LEO, AQUARIUS, SCORPIO, LIBRA, AND GEMINI..THOSE ALWAYS SEEM TO BE TOGETHER IN LIFE.. INCLUDE THE CANCERIANS WITH THEM TOO.

IF 2 CANCERIANS ARE TOGETHER, THEY MAY TEND TO WALLOW IN EMOTIONAL MOODS DAILY, HAVING LOADS OF PHOTOS OF CHILDREN ORFAMILY ALL OVER THE WALLS, AND COUNTERS,..OF THE HOME,. AND GET UPSET EMOTIONALLY EASILY, PLUS A TEMPER., THEY ARE NOT PLEASED DAILY. SO DON'T TRY TO PLEASE THEM., THEY LOVE GOING TO FOOD STORES. THE CYCLES OF LIFE, GO USUALLY THIS WAY; PEOPLE TEND TO MARRY BY AGE 22 UNLESS THEY ARE A LOWER LEVEL OUT FOR UPSETS.,ETC, OR INTO COLLEGE, TODAYS COLLEGE PEOPLE ARE NOT A UPSTANDING AS THOSE FROM THE EARLIER GENERATION, TODAYS COLLEGE PEOPLE TEND TO BE ABIT OF TROUBLE AND INTO BOOZE ALOT. VERY DISAPPOINTING,. SOME ARE BI POLAR UNTREATED, AND ANGRY, ITS ALL SOMETHING ., ..SAD. SO PEOPLE PROVE THEMSELVES THRU A CAREER OR TYPES OF WORK, HOBBIES, ETC, THRU AGES OF THIRTYS TO MID FIFTIES. ESP THRU THIRTYS AND FOURTIES, THEN SLOW DOWN, IF STILL HEALTHY, ..THEN MANY DO LOSE JOBS BY AGE FIFTY EIGHT UP TO SIXTY THREE, AND REPLACED IN LIFES CYCLE BY THOSE WITH CHILDREN, YOUTH TAKE YOUR JOBS, AND YOUR LEFT WITH WHAT.. SO DO TRY TO STOP GETTING EMOTIONAL OF OTHERS, MEN OR WOMEN, AND CONCENTRATE ON THE CYCLES OF LIFE, AND HOW YOU WILL LIVE, SURVIVE FINANCIALLY LATER. IF YOU ARE SINGLE OR MARRIED, NOW, GET YOUR CREDIT GOOD, IF ITS NOT, AND CANCEL OUT ACCTS FOR JUNKY CLOTHING ETC YOU DON'T NEED ,.. THEN GET YOURSELF A HOME TO OWN IT, MODEST ONE, AND KEEP IT, IF YOU MARRY SOMEONE, HAVE A PRENUPITAL LITTLE PAPER SIGNED BY THEM AT THE LAWYERS ,BECAUSE LET ME SAY; FEW COUPLES STAY MARRIED IN LIFE NOW, ITS A HUGE AMT OF DIVORCED PEOPLE OUT THERE AND PEOPLE WHO ARE DISTURBED AND PROFITERS AROUND. DON'T TRUST ANYONE. AND IF YOU HAVE FUNDS, KEEP THEM INTO YOUR OWN ACCT . DON'T EVEN TRUST YOU CHILDREN, AS THEY CAN SUDDENLY TURN FROM YOU, SPEND YOUR FUND, AND TELL YOU TO GET OUT,, DON' T FAVOR THEM, FAVOR NOONE BUT YOURSELF. DON'T FALL FOR ANYTHING .DON'T CO SIGN, FOR ANYONE, DON'T DON'T DON'T. JUST SAY, SORRY, I CAN NOT.*******AND IF YOUR OLDER AND WAS MARRIED MANY YRS, PAST TEN YRS OR MORE, CONSIDER TO NOT MARRY AGAIN IN LIFE, JUST LIVE WITH THE OTHER PERSON, OR YOU WILL LIKELY LOSE YOUR ABILITY TO COLLECT SOCIAL SEC. FROM YOUR FORMER LONG TIME X. YES, ITS TRUE,

IF YOU ARE AGE SIXTY ON UP, AND MARRY SOMEONE NEW, YOU LOSE FROM IT THE ABILITY TO COLLECT A GOOD AMT FROM YOUR DIVORCED SPOUSE. IF HE OR SHE MADE MORE IN LIFE THAN YOU. THATS HOW IT WORKS. YOU NEED FINANCES TO SURVIVE.

NOONE IS STAYING WITH ANYONE IN LIFE LATELY, THE WORLD HAS COMPUTERS NOW AND MEN AND WOMEN ARE ONTO THEM ONTO ALL SITES DATING SITES AND ITS A DIFFERNT WORLD NOW. SO TAKE OF YOURSELF.*********DON'T BE KNOWN AS A GOODY TWO SHOES PUSHOVER, AS THE TOUGH SNEAKY TYPES ARE OUT THERE.

AND GIRLS, DO KNOW; HOW A MAN TREATS HIS MOTHER OR PET, IS HOW HE TREATS ANYONE IN LIFE. IF HE HAS NO INTEREST IN HELPING OUT HIS MOTHER OR VISITING HER, WEEKLY ONCE OR BUYS HER NOTHING, NOT EVEN A QUART OF MILK, HES NOT GOINGTO TAKE CARE OF YOU.LATER.

• ha ha ha.... that is sooo true sexygem! My cancer guy was the same too! I recently left him and starting to date other guys and i noticed he is sad. Not happy that he is sad but its pathetic that cancers cant open up with their feelings and I am going to the girl that went away! yes he parties alot with girls, ugly ones and pretty ones but mark my words not ONE will replace me and it's sad because im already moving on with someone new and must i say he makes me smile!!!! Life is peachy!

• I MET A GEMINI MALE UP NY STATE WHO I DID NOT GO OUT WITH, MET HIM THRU A FRIEND, I FOUND OUT THAT HE HAS NOT PAID ANY RENT IN LIFE IN THE LAST TEN YRS OR MORE, HE SIMPLY GOES FROM WOMAN TO WOMAN, WHEN ONE TELLS HIM TO GET OUT IN ANGER, HE JUST WALKS TO ANOTHER WOMANS HOME, HE HAS LIKE 5 WOMEN IN ONE SMALL TOWN, AND HE ALSO IS TALL, DARK, HANDSOME, BUT HAS LIVER DISEASE. AND HES A BI POLAR MEAN TYPE WHO ACTS LIKE HES CALM AT FIRST, WHEN HE DRINKS HE HITS HIS PRESENT FEMALE WOMAN, WHO HE MET, HES TOTALY LUCKY MEETING SAD KINDLY WOMEN IN LIFE, THIS PRESENT ONE, A WHITE GAL, HES WHITE TOO, HE DRIVES HER NEWER AUTO, AND SHES ON DISABILITY AND ONLY LIKE AGE THIRTY EIGHT, HES HIT HER, AND THEY HIT ONE ANOTHER WHEN THEY DRINK, BOTH ARE BI POLAR, AND NOT ON RIGHT MEDS, BOTH DRINK, THEN SOBER UP, HE MADE A SON WITH ANOTHER WORKING WOMAN, 3 YRS AGO, HE REFUSED TO BUY THE CHILD DIAPERS THE ENTIRE FIRST YR , BUT DID VISIT ITS MOTHER AND THEY ARGUED, WENT TO COURT.,ETC , HE NOW PUSHES THE CHILD AROUND THE GROCERY STORE WITH THE NEW WOMAN HE HAS FOR A YEAR THAT HE DRINKS WITH., THEY LIVE OFF OF HER DISABILITY, AND HES LIKELY NOW ALSO ONTO DISABILITY FOR HIS BI POLAR, AND BACK. BUT YES, GEMINI IS KNOWN AS HAVING A "FRIENDLY" MANNER, THEY WILL SIT WITH THE WOMAN OUTSIDE ON THE STEPS AND GAZE AT THE STARS, TALK SOFTLY, SOBER, AND TAKE YOU TO THE LAUNDRA MAT, CARRY IN AND OUT YOUR LAUNDRY, COOK FOR YOU, AND BE YOUR COUNT ON HIM GUY, THEN HE WILL DO ALL THOSE SAME THINGS FOR ALL THE WOMEN HE COLLECTS IF HES THAT TYPE OF GEMINI.. THEY SEEM TO BE THE WANDERER, AND OFTEN SOME HAVE A SISTER OR BROTHER IN LIFE WHO HELPS THEM OUT FINANCIALLY TOO AT TIMES., EVERYONE AROUND THEM SEEMS TO GET ILL TOO. OR DIE OFF. GEMINI CAN LIVE A REALLY LONG LIFE, AS CAN VIRGO, AND CAPRICORNS, IF THEY DON'T DRINK OR SMOKE.. ONE FAMOUS TALL GEMINI, IS ACTOR CLILNT EASTWOOD., I WOULD NOT WANT TO BOTHER WITH A GEMINI, THEY CAN FIB EASILY WHILE SMILING. FEED YOU A DINNER AND THEN EXPECT FUNDS FOR IT, OR SNEAK OUT TO VISIT ANOTHER WOMAN THEY ARE SETTING UP, BY BEING THERE, PHONE CALLS ABOUND, AS THEY OFTEN LOVE TO TALK ALOT TO EVERYONE. THEY ARE CALLED THE TEENAGER SIGN. BY SOME BOOKS. DON"T THINK THEY ARE RELIABLE.THEY ARE NOT.