Intention

• I had a best friend for 25 years who betrayed me. I won't talk about what she did but I have had to go through so much healing over this. This was about 4 years ago but also 15 years before that, that I was unawhere of. She is starting to show up everywhere I am. I don't believe she has any good intention towards me. I still believe she will try to cause me harm. She doesn't own any of her actions & blames others. I am not the only person she has done this to in 25 years but her first mistakes I believed she learned & deserved forgiveness. Nope she just kept repeating them. I don't know why I never believed she would do the same to me. Anyway I think I just needed to vent & write this down. My intuition tells me she's up to no good so I am going to protect myself. I just kept repeating to myself love love love & white light of protection. Just need to have some girl talk & maybe someone has insight to her intention. Love & Blessings ~D

• Wondering--why does she keep coming around you. People that feel bad about themselves(very insecure) usually are the ones who feel that you may take something from them and that is why they behave as they do.

• I think you need to protect yourself by telling her veryclearly that you do not wish to associate with her any more because of what she has done and because she has abused your trust. I donot think white light will help you much here.

Good luck

Paddi

• Your "friend" is addicted to emotional drama and she gets a kick out of tormenting you. It feels like she stirs up some feelings of self-rejection in you. You can silently and spiritually send her love, but that does not mean you have to accept her actions and behavior. Until you show her your strength she will continue to try to get your goat because she knows she can. I have to be honest with you, I also feel like the reason she keeps showing up is because there is something in your life that you are in denial about - something that needs addressing - and her presence is stirring up the pot and possibly opening up this wound. There's a shadow lurking around in the background that needs to be healed. It might just be your relationship with her and realizing that she is not and never was your friend, but I think it would be good for you to take some time alone to think about anything else her presence might stir up within you. This woman deceived you. Where else in your life - what other relationships - are you allowing yourself to be deceived?

Blessings,

Watergirl

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Dmick,

I got the feeling last night that this woman has been gloating in a way and when I got the deceit vibe I also got that it was connected to your husband. I was afraid to say it which is why I just posed the question of where else in your life might you be allowing yourself to be deceived. I have been struggling with this post all day, but I have to tell you that I really do feel this is about your husband. This has to do with a past mistake - I believe involving this so-called friend of yours - and I am sorry but it feels like history may be repeating itself. If not, then there is still an underlying issue from this past event that has not been completely resolved with your husband. You really need to sit down and have a heart-to-heart with him. Otherwise, keep your eyes open and your ear to the ground. It feels like he is struggling with a decision of some sort. There is something going on that needs to be resolved that you do not want to confront. That's why this woman keeps showing up - to get you to face it head on instead of pretending everything is fine the way it is. Sorry...I hate giving such an ominous message but felt compelled to give you a head's up.

• This post is deleted!

• Ok, I feel better now and it also now makes more sense to me. I got gloating and/or trying to get your goat from her. This woman has some serious issues as you are already aware. She likes to create drama and wreak havoc on others as it gives her a false sense of power. Now I can tell you that I did see you moving in the future - just didn't want to say it at the time because I was not sure what the circumstances behind the move would be. Next time she puts herself in your path I think the spiritual directive for you is to just let her know that she has no power over you - however you choose to do that is up to you. She really thinks she makes you insecure and she gets a kick out of it.