So confused, help please

• I'm confused, I had this question for AstraAngel:

:Hey AstraAngel. I'm new here and I need your help.

I have the BIGGEST crush on my best friend, Nathan McNabb. I'm a Virgo, he's a Libra. We're the same age, but I'm a few weeks older than him. I have recently told him my feelings for him and we both agreed that even though we'll be good together and have a fun relationship, we don't think it's a good time to start a relationship because he's going off to Florida for College while I'm staying in Virginia.

What I want to know is:

1- Does he like me the same way I like him?

2- Do you think that we have the potential to end up together?

3- Do you think that we can overcome a long distance relationship?

Thanks! "

Which she answered with positive results that I'm VERY excited about:

"Hi Majesstic

Let's see what comes up for you...

1- Does he like me the same way I like him?

THE HANGED MAN - He does like you a lot, though at this present time he sees you in a different light than you see him. His arms are tied somehow, there is something holding him back from going all the way with you, in the way you would like to see the relationship to head. This is temporary.

2- Do you think that we have the potential to end up together?

SIX OF CUPS - Yes absolutely! Very positive sign here that there is something beautiful between you two. Very kind, mutually caring love between you and him.

3- Do you think that we can overcome a long distance relationship?

ACE OF CUPS - YES YES YES! Majesstic, it does not get any more positive than this! Continue as you are presently doing, don't change a thing. Stay loving and supportive of him while he goes off, keep your long distance relationship light and sweet and nice while he is away, and it looks like something wonderful will definitely grow between you. Let matters evolve naturally.

I am curious about the Hanged Man feelings he has for you, let's explore than a little more.

Q: Universe, please clarify what he is feeling in the present circumstances towards you?

THE DEVIL (reversed) - I'll tell you what, i think he is really resisting some very strong desires towards you since he knows he is going to college... he doesn't want to start something that he knows he can't stop. I see this as a sign you two are very hot for each other, and he is battling that within himself. My advice to you is to be very loving and supportive of him, knowing that he has some real submerged passions towards you. He knows that were he to let himself go with you, it could cause the college trip thing to change, and that must be very important to him.

You are on the right path, stay in a supportive, loving place towards him, and I see that passion growing. I see some trips back from college just to SEE YOU. It is that intense.

I hope that helps! There is really something very strong between you two. Treat that with respect and patience and a wonderful outcome is assured. "

But I'm very confused. Lately, Nathan (my best friend from above) hasn't been responding to my texts asking how he's been. I don't bombard him, I just ask from time to time. I sent them to his phone and his iPod Touch because I know he's been having trouble with his phone lately. but I still don't get a reply. And because he's my best friend I expected to get some sort of message or something from him for my birthday yesterday and I got nothing. I was so upset about it that I cried myself to sleep. So what's going on? Is that I'm not being patient enough, or is there something else going on? If it's my impatience and excitement over everything, I can calm down and become patient.

I would just like some help here.

Thanks!