Hello Captain, available for reading?

• I was wondering if you could do a reading for me? DOB 3/5/56 LIfe has changed drastically for me in the last 10 years, especially in the last 3 years with the death of my spouse. I feel lost in this second half of my life and having problems (or patience lol) in figuring out next steps. Feel like I am just going thru the motions.

• Ibelieve2, according to your astrological and numerological profiles, you are here to use your naturally expressive energies to give rise to a unique form of creativity. You are gifted with a facility of mind that manifests itself in a quick wit, the enjoyment of language, and technical proficiency. It is your task to put these skills to some extraordinary and productive use, to put your ideas into action so that you may contribute something original to the world. You must learn to hear your inner voice of inspiration, your intuition, and to act upon it. When it speaks to you, you know it in your heart and it is for this that you truly live. Feeling spirit moving through you, you become your most authentic and are best able to ignore your ego's demands. To accomplish this rather lofty aim, you must learn how to become a channel for ideas or creativity that are greater than yourself. This level of inspiration comes from only one place - you must learn how to communicate directly with the Divine. Doing everything the same old way will never really satisfy you - it is your fate to express new or possibly untried approaches whether in the arts, politics, education, or even simple everyday tasks. Use your tremendous need for physical activity and your creativity to help quell your restlessness and boredom. Your core lesson is to develop a means of communicating directly with spirit and to lose the need for recognition. Your goal is to operate from an authentic source of inspiration, using your gifts of wit, passion, and originality. Your pitfalls can be a fear of criticism, a tendency to dissemble, and a need for recognition.

Gifted with an admirable aesthetic sense and an innate understanding of the creative process, you may nevertheless falter a bit when faced with this lifepath's challenges. Despite the great blessings of this configuration, isolation, fear of rejection, and a failure to connect with the spiritual world can be stumbling blocks for you. You must not shield yourself from life at the expense of a sense of spirit but must share your sense of wonder with others. You can quite easily live with your own uniqueness, yet at the same time may rely on your sense of being different to justify all sorts of antisocial activities as well as a lack of substantive creative or spiritual effort. In fact you can often be self-defeating, making excuses and choosing to believe that your nonconformity and originality are the curses that stand in the way of your success. Yet your need for self-expression is likely to overrule many of your fears, and the challenges of this lifepath will no doubt do much to draw you out of your shell and into a higher and more liberated worldview.

You are highly intuitive and would excel in the psychic fields, channeling and 'reading' for others from your intuitive awareness. But a need for mental security - trying to figure out what others are thinking so as to say the right thing to make them agree with your ideas - can hold you back from success and growth. You must let go of control and heed your intuition. You are happiest, as well as most financially successful, when you use your talents to find solutions or promote a cause you believe in. Your natural communication skills and knack of understanding other people's mindsets, combined with your particularly good instincts, can create a win/win situation for yourself and others. When you stop manipulating others to think your way and instead focus on your own truth (speaking the words you intuitively sense), you can feel connected with others while confidently being yourself.

You have inside you the archetype, energy, and creative inspiration of the inventor, the artist, the athlete, and the leader. A natural networker and a strong individualist, you can be whatever you want to be and can help others to see the light as well, thus serving the greater good of the community. As your energy grows, so will your abundance. By expressing your creativity in positive ways, you will do well financially, achieving the security that is so important to you. When not working in the positive, you will demonstrate and experience down-in-the-dumps feelings of insecurity and lack. Money is a way of keeping tabs on how your energy is flowing.

Having lost so many family members recently can be a minus when old feelings from your past of abandonment, guilt, anger, and isolation come back to haunt you, sometimes so severely you may find it difficult just to leave the house. Your original family may have been ill-equipped to take proper care of you as a child and some of the issues (maybe even abuse and violence) they imposed on you can still be with you - you may feel a shallow emptiness and fear of being toppled or undermined even when you are on top of your game. But when you focus on what you are doing and use this new independence as a gift, your intelligence and the message you are trying to send to the world will be noticed, whether your own family was deaf to you or not. You have tremendous creative potential and abundant energy. By combining that with higher principles, wisdom, and integrity and applying it in the service of others, you will find happiness, fulfillment and even monetary success. Find your centre, your identity, your balance, and your boundaries, and work through your dependence on the opinions of others, thus taking responsibility for your own life. By getting your will back and finding your sense of self-sufficient identity, you can integrate the sometime conflicting and insecure parts of your nature and overcome the tendency towards resistance and rigidity.

2011 for you is all about self-healing and service to others. You can be a true humanitarian now, and will enjoy life most when you are helping others. When you are at full strength, others will feel comfortable around you and will look to you for healing. 2011 highlights your many relationships with family, friends, co-workers, and community. There is a focus on "response-ability" and a desire to be of service. This is a wonderful time to really become aware of self-love and connection. When you are nurtured, you are more apt to be balanced in the area of giving and receiving. Since love and passion are highlighted, your creativity is also enhanced. This energy can outflow into creative, home, and humanitarian endeavours. It is a time to counsel, console, guide, and give assistance to family members and friends. This is a year of progress, financial growth and the likelihood of major career opportunities presenting themselves to you. Consider taking courses that focus on your own well being and balance. If you have ever wanted to paint, sing, act, or play a musical instrument for pleasure, this is also favoured. Enjoy yourself, break out of old routines and just be YOU. As things start coming through you and for you, and the tree starts bearing fruit this year, bask in the belief that it’s going to be great and that you deserve all the abundance that is coming to you.

• TheCaptain, all I can say is wow and thank you. I felt compelled to talk to you and feel that there was a connedtion here. After reading your response, I have many things to think about and you have also given me the directions to look for the answers I need.

Thank you for taking the time to share your gift.

Blessings to you.

• "connection"

• You're very welcome! 🙂 Good luck to you.

• Captain,

I strayed away from this website after your reading. Today I felt compelled to look at the site again and read my old posts. I feel it led me to make contact with you again.

Since 2011, I have continued to work on figuring out this drastically different second half of my life, getting back into living, experiencing it and giving back , not just going thru the motions. I am surprised at how long that has taken me to get to the place I am and feel impatience that I am not farther along. My psychic abilities and intuitions have increased and I am more aware of them now than anytime in my life and I am grateful for that.

Wondering if you could do a reading for me again to see what is said about where I am now?

• You will get what you want in 2013. You really will. However, if what you want is out of touch with reality, it could end up being a liability, and if you do not know what you want, life will react with the same level of uncertainty! This year, you must be specific and realistic. 2013 for you is a time of self-empowerment, which starts with the often startling realization of how little power you actually have in this world, and that it is entirely up to you to regain your power and find a way to live as freely as possible. This year, you will prosper according to the strength of your determination, the accuracy of the information you follow, and the depth of your awareness. Throughout the year, your ability to make things happen and get things done will increase. Your expectations will rise, along with your confidence and feelings of satisfaction. Last year was deeply emotional and/or confusing for you, but it enabled you to answer many questions about who you really are and why your life is as it is. It had to be that way so you could know what your needs really are. Now, enough is enough. It's time to get down to business! You instinctively know that you must become stronger than you have ever been. This year for you is about empowerment, material and financial gain, achievement, reward, status, and satisfaction. Your personal power can change the status quo and accomplish a significant goal that will alter the entire direction and quality of your journey.

There is another aspect to the year too. Yes, it is about power on the material plane, but it must be kept in mind that power cannot sustain itself without accurate information, and that accurate information alone is not enough. Information that is not understood has no value and can even do great harm. 2013 will help you to develop correct understanding of available information. That is what produces the perfect balance from which visions are turned into material reality, and through which the material experience becomes a deeply spiritual one. The feeling of inner satisfaction (contentment) is the ultimate reward for you in 2013, but it may take all year to correctly understand why its value is so great. It is up to you to decide precisely what you want to accomplish, and to eliminate any habits or attitudes that have held you back in the past. You may start out in one direction at the beginning of the year, only to find yourself in an entirely new situation later on. Progress will come from information or insight that you have accumulated during the course of the year. This year's accomplishments are only the beginning of your long-term advancement. Remember that desire comes in two forms: from love or hate. When you are in tune with your desire that comes from love, its power can drive you, and often carries you from the inside, toward external success. Trust it. This year's events and circumstances will lead you from one evolutionary experience to the next. Each will bring you closer to your 'right place' in the world. A sense of belonging is one of the most precious rewards on offer this year, but this quest must begin with where you are.

If you are not happy where you are, then it is up to you to do what is necessary to change your circumstances. Your 'right place' is not necessarily a matter of geographical location. Being where you want to be can also refer to matters of love, relationship, health, status, finances, or any area where improvement is desired. Whatever your desire may be, it is important that you treat it as a goal - a reachable ambition. Even though your goals may be of an external nature, the ultimate goal must be the inner feeling of satisfaction, which is what happiness really is. Material gifts and support from others will come more easily this year. You may also meet others who are searching for the warmth of personal satisfaction, truth and freedom. You can no longer endure the limitations of those who do not share or understand your need for independence and fulfillment. At first, others may oppose you; those who think you may be aiming too high, or those who feel insecure with your ambitions. Or, you yourself may have doubts as to how you can make your desires happen when you do not appear to have the means or knowledge to do so. Or, you may be able to feel the strong potential of the year, but are unable to pinpoint what it is you really want to accomplish. Once you believe that you can create what you want if you are willing to learn HOW to make it happen, you will realize that you are exactly where you need to be to find the necessary inspiration and resources.

Make no mistake, this is not an easygoing year. The material plane is often a very cold and competitive place. Consistent hard work and determination are necessary. Difficult decisions will have to be made, along with adjustments that you may not be prepared for. Physical, mental, and emotional stress can result. You must take adequate time to rest and replenish your energies, even though you may not think you need to. Be sure to take frequent breaks from the work load, or you could burn yourself out. This year's circumstances will expose you to many different forms of power. Some will excite you while others will enable you to see the dire consequences of power when it is abused or neglected. However, only from a more powerful position of your own will you be able to retain your freedom and fulfill your needs. This is a year of dynamic action, efficiency, intelligence, and faith. It is a time to reap the rewards of whatever you have "invested" into life. These rewards depend largely on how much love for what you are doing is involved. Ultimately, you will learn that love has many different forms and is, without doubt, the greatest power of all. You may have to reconsider the very concept of money, power, and success as the reality of these things change before your eyes. True success, in this day and age, can no longer be measured by what you take out of life but, rather, what you contribute to it. You are not here in creation to toil for others, but to create your own unique destiny. If money or power appear to be all that is driving you, then you are likely to achieve certain goals, but their long-term potential will be far less satisfying. Recognize the power others have over you. Find ways to release yourself from their control or, at least, do not set yourself up to be controlled.

2013 for you is a quest for inner satisfaction, contentment, and happiness. One of the first rewards of the year may come as an opportunity to finally do what you want to do - a return on your investment of having the courage to search for what you truly desire in the first place. Or, you may have the chance to bring what you already have or do to a much higher level. Seize the opportunity and bet big on yourself. You are the only one you can count on for prosperity and security. Be aware of what is taking place in the world. This will increase your power levels and will enable you to take precautionary measures to protect your resources and reputation. You are ready to turn your life around and make it truly satisfying. This time, you are taking yourself much more seriously. This time, you're going to get it right! An increased sense of self-importance may be felt, and this is a good sign that you are feeling the urgency and the pleasure involved in taking charge of your own life. This is no time for false modesty or for outright arrogance; just practical application to what must be done. Contradictory emotions will arise for the purpose of balancing your ego, not suppressing it. When your ego reaches that tranquil place between over-inflation and self-depreciation, it goes peacefully to sleep while your abilities increase. It is a time to reclaim your Will and start doing what you really want to do.

Be aware. What was once considered sound business sense may not apply today. Competition is not the answer to maintaining quality. Quality cannot help but suffer when competition turns into war; and it always turns into war at some point. The finest quality can only be maintained by love of quality. Remember this as you present yourself and your ideas to the world this year. Concentrate on the larger issues and move away from pettiness and dependency. Delegate as much and as fairly as possible. Aim higher than ever before. Go after what you really want and believe you'll get it.

Good luck to you!