Meditating

• A couple days ago, my lover had convinced me to start my meditation practices again. I had been on a rather lengthy hiatus from meditation until then. It's sad because my New Years resolution this year was to start focusing on meditation, which I failed at miserably like I do with all of my New Years resolutions. Well, my lover would like to learn how to hypnotize, and he wants me to be his test subject so he felt that it would be easier to hypnotize me if I were more proficient at meditation.

Anyway! I got in a comfortable position and began meditating, which lasted all of 13 minutes. When I got into the state where I was completely relaxed, and my body felt all tingly. It actually felt like my inner body was separating from my physical body and I was going to fly away. Then it happened... Out of nowhere I began laughing. Not really hard rolling on the floor laughing, but more like little chuckles. I'm not really sure why this happened as it has never happened to me before.

Later on, when I went to sleep that night I had a dream that I had to change my middle son's ADHD medication because what he was taking was not working, so he was going to start taking my oldest son's medication instead. The next day after I woke up, I had received word from my son's teacher that he was not paying attention at all in school. I got in touch with his doctor, and she changed his medication to the same one that my oldest son is taking.

So it appears that after my first day back to meditating, I had a prophetic dream. Do you feel that this is related to me beginning my meditation practices again? Or was it just a coincidence? Also, I am curious as to why I would start laughing in the middle of meditating, as this has never happened to me before.

• HisPet,

I think that subconsciously you have thinking about changing your son's medication. It was only a matter of time before someone stated that they felt the same way. Dreams are the Subconscious's way of speaking to you. As for the meditation part, I don't know.

P.S. Maybe you had a prophetic dream, I really don't know.