Would like some help?

• I would like some advice for this situation I am in. Do I wait for a guy who I love but I am fed up with waiting for him to get off his ass to come see me? I would like to know if I am wasting my time here or do I move on without him in my life at all. Just need to know where things are between us. Any help would be great!

• crazycap,

My guides say that you have waited long enough and you know it. Love can be a fickle thing, although I feel you mean it and would have made him your longtime love if you could have.

Not in the cards this time around, there is a man that will come into your life , he likes the outdoors and sports. He will have a great laugh and personality. He will be at your door when a date is set and you will be a bit overwhelmed about how you feel about him in a short time.

He feels like to me that he is not overly tall, medium height and he wears boots.

You can look for him to come into your life in Jan 2012. He will be a lot of fun too, and will open you up a bit more as I feel you are somewhat closed, meaning so disappointed that you think Why Try? Well , please do try again as this fellow will be well worth the effort.

Shuabby

• Hey Shuabby I would like to thank you for your reply! If this guy comes into my life then I will try for sure. Heh gives me something to look forward to, hehe!