I need adivce from scorpio females...

• im in need of some advice.theres this scorpio female that im highly interested in.she is my hair dresser.i known her for about 4 years..we sometimes often joke and make eachother smile but other than that,nothing serious.beacuse she has had a boyfriend at the time ,taurus male by the way.she always talk of them breaking up.making the long story short..im going to london in november of this year and i asked her to come with me and that it was my treat.she said yes and seemed really excited to go.this was back in july of this year.while even though she was still in the relationship..but now that they recently broke up,and the time is almost here to head there.she does not want to go with me all of the sudden and starting to act indifferent towards me.i recently asked her if she had got her passport yet as she was taking me back home from doing my hair and she said no,trying to sound calm about it but it was in a agressive tone.what can i do to get her to still consider???? i have called her twice since then to remind and keep her posted on the trip and she has not answer my calls.thanks for what ever tips you all can give.. i am a virgo male ....

• Coming from a Scorpio, it sounds like she has lost interest because she knows that you will make yourself very available to her. Right now, she sees you as “PLAN B”. If her boyfriend makes her feel bad or ugly or even if she isn’t getting the attention she wants from him, she will run to you. She wants to give him the idea that she has other options. If I were you, I would make it to where I wasn’t an option at all (even if you still want to be, don’t let her know that). Scorpions want what they cannot have. Offer her ticket to some one else. Even if it’s a family member, keep it a secret as to who this other person is (we cannot stand not knowing things). Make it seem like YOU have lost interest in her. & stay strong with this… Faint hearts never won fair Scorpio!

• enne.im glad we think on the same page....yea im gonna tell her dont worry about the trip anymore and later mabey i may do reverse psychology,in hyping up her ex and the relationship,and that she should make things work out between them.in return make her resent him more and come to me.. i know its really bad to pull mind games like that but i want her to take a interest in me now. as i am in her. im a good actor with this... lol... but yea like i said,i want us to work...

is this good or bad?

• I agree with enne yet don't offer advice (even when asked) or play reverse psychology. We play it best and she will notice it. We don't appreciate meddling too much so just stick to enne's advice and let things run it course.

Good luck.

• Honestly, I agree with Flowsco, I wouldn't even take an intrest in her relationship. Just be aloof with responces like "sorry to hear that", "must be tough". Don't be afraid of playing head games, she's not worried about playing with your head.