Should I trust my heart...

• I am a Capricorn woman who met a Leo man four years ago we had a passionate relationship for eighteen months. We do not live in the same state but we made arrangements that we would take turns visiting each other, staying at each others homes. We shared a lot of wonderful conversations, I received beautiful flowers just because and on all special times, traveled on vactions as we both love to travel, talked each other to sleep and woke each other in the mornings. His job requires him to travel a lot, I have no problem with that but we kind of drifted apart for a year and now he is getting close to retirement we are in contact again and he has expressed his desire to renew the relationship as the times we had stays with him everyday. I must admit I cannot stop thinking about him and the feeling his very mutual I recently retired and must honestly say he has never left my heart or mind. I need all the advise I can get...Help

• Hi Shuabby,

I have read the readings you have given to other members and I am impressed, could you give me a reading on my post (Should I trust my heart).... My birthday is 1-12.51 and his is 8-8-45.

Thanks...