Virgo Ex and I finally friends again but....

• So after a really bad breakup my Virgo and I are friends again. It started about 5 weeks after we broke up and he wanted to drop a few things off at my house that I returned when we got into the fight. On a few ocassions we spoke on the phone for quite a while and had good conversations. A few weeks ago we spoke on the phone for about 40 minutes and later I went by his house to pick the things up...we ended up talking another 35 minutes. Conversations were good and we never spoke about what happened in our relationship. Nine days later was his birthday and I came by his house with a card and a magazine subscriptionn to his favorite magazine (he was totally surprised I remembered his birthday).He invited me in and we ended up talking for five hours.We did talk about what happened the day of the fight and the outcome. I asked him if he knew where I could pick up a bike for my son and he told me he could build him one. Two days later (Sunday) he called and said he found a bike and was going to fix it up for him. I happened to be in his neighborhood and stopped by and asked him if he wanted to hang out on Friday and he said "yes". He said he had some errands to run and I asked if 7:30 or 8 would be cool and he said it should be. I called later to tell him it would be closer to 9ish. He called me at 8 and told me he would be home soon and that I could come over at 8:30 instead of 9 and I told him I would see him then and he sounded excited. We hung out (no sex), however my legs were hurting from working out and he kept saying he could rub them for me. I finally gave in and let him...yes he only messaged them and nothing else...LOL. He was sitting in his lounge chair and I was sitting on the bed and he kept telling me that there was room for both of us in the chair and I told him I was fine sitting where I was sitting. All night he kept staring at me and he was complimenting me on how pretty he thought my skin was. We watched and talked through 3 videos...had a fantastic time. He wanted to go to breakfast but I had to get home. I left the next morning around noon and told him I had a great time with great company. He said we had to do it again soon! He took my son's tire from his bike to fix and said he could do it this next week.

Fast forward to Tuesday. I called him because I had forgotten some leg weights he had given me...no answer. Finally got ahold of him at night and asked if he would be home in the morning so I could get them and he said he would.Told him I didn't want to wake him up and he said it was ok if I did. I also asked if he wanted to get together on Friday and he said "yes". So I went by his house this morning and no answer..called, no answer and left a message. I do not understand what the deal is. He knows I'm not trying to get back together with him, but rather be friends as we have always been. Oh and when I was at his house last weekend he gave me some workout tapes..told me he came across them and was thinking about me. When I was at his house I noticed the birthday card I had given him was standing up on the refrigerator. 🙂 ADVICE PLEASE ON WHY HE DIDN'T ANSWER DOOR OR PHONE..THX

• When we finally got to talking on his birthday i told him I was glad we were friends again and he said we would always be friends...

• Because he is scared that he will fall again for you, He loves you. and he thinks he cant control to be just friends.