Help please - celtic cross interpretation

• I have done a celtic cross rading today, the question relating to a very new situation with a man that has had 2 false starts, mainly due to my guardedness, his too to a degree. I'm wondering whether to be patient or accept that its best to move on. The cards were as follows:

Sigificator - ace of pentacles

1 - the hanged man

2 - the knight of wands

3 - Page of wands

4 - the world

5 - 10 of swords

6 - ace of swords

7 - Wheel of fortune

8 - the emperor

9 - Judgement

10 - the fool

My sense overall is that the reading is mainly telling me about the end of one cycle and the beginning of a new one. I have just closed a chapter in my life that had a real emotional hold over me and feel open to the lessons life wants to teach me. I wonder if this person is part of it? For the first time in my life I was very open about my feelings without fear of rejection - this is a big deal for me. I just wonder if the false starts are a signal that its not meant to be. I hope you can help. Thanks in advance.

• Trust yourself on this as your intuition is correct. This current man is indeed part of the learning you have just completed and it is time to bless and thank him and let him go. Especially since I am getting that there is someone you will be meeting once you do. There is activity going on up above in this regard so pay attention to your gut feelings and intuition. If something tells you to go to lunch at a certain place or go to a particular book store - do it! This new relationship will be much more rewarding and fulfilling than the last.