Split Personality?

• Hi.... I know im not the only one who may feel as though I have a split personality, My sun sign is Libra and my Moon sign is Aries. I often feel as though I'm fighting against myself because of this libra/aries sign. Does anyone else out there have a moon sign opposite of your sun sign? I find it very hard to deal with sometimes and wonder how common or uncommon this is.

• I am a Pisces with my moon sign in Leo. I was born on the Aquarius cusp and I have other air elements in my chart such as Gemini rising. I am mostly water and air. I have a little fire in my chart, but I have no earth elements at all.

Air and fire seems to me as if they would flow together. Sounds like an interesting combination to me?

• I'm mostly fire and air && I find it really cool, but its often very complicated to deal with lol. I like the sound of yours tho.. thats cool. I have a capricorn rising and very little earth and hardly any water. Funny thing is that my venus is in leo, and I tend to be the more vocal,outspoken one out of my group of friends. I'm still trying to understand my partner's birth chart and how its so similar too mine

• I'm all air!!! Gemini sun;Aquarius Moon and Libra ascendant....even Gemini in Venus! My midheaven is Leo. My husband is a Leo, with a Gemini midheaven, Sag moon and virgo ascendent. Like FieryLibra....my husband tends to be the more vocal & outspoken of his friends too! I love it!

• HELLO WELL MY CHART IS A CHART OF A PERSON THAT WILL, BE WRITTEN IN EDUCATION.MARCH 6 1961 MOARLORO,MA. AT 6-38 A.M. COME AND GET IT.SEEING LOVE AND HOPE SHELBY R.

• IN ALL MY YEARS,YOU ARE TRUELY LOVE

• This post is deleted!

• His mercury is in virgo and mine is in libra soo that sets us off wayyy backkkkkk lol. He's always right about everything and Im just kinda like.. welll...go with the flow pretty much. Im not sure how to handle him sometimes.

• It seems like your go with the flow attitude is in your favor most of the time. If you both had that same placement you might conflict. So it is good that you are different than him. I am the laid back one in the relationship usually, but I am learning that sometimes I do need to speak up and speak my mind.

• I kno exactly wat you mean . We're both outspoken && wen we fite its like the end of world and nobody seems to understand the way we communicate but us. I dont speak my mind as often as i shud