Probs..

• honestly speaking,i too dont want him to give me his first preference or attention now because this is truely the most important time in his life..and i never want anything wrong to go in his life for mr and practically speaking,i myself would would be as much busy as he is now if i were in his place..i dont blame him for that...being careeristic is nothing wrong...

i just dont want him to leave on sailing,angry with me or upset wid me....i dont want to get all his attention but just a small part of it will be enough for me for now because i know when he could he gave all his attentin and infact extra also to me which also hampered his studies then...i dont want this relation to end because of illogical anger and ego and a bit of stuborness and pride.

i somehow cant feel that comfortable with anyone as i was with him..i could share anything with him-from the smallest thing to the biggest things,all my fears...i dont want to lose him at any cause..i want him to stay him my life forever...dont know as what but i want the time duration to be forever just...the kind of respect and admiration i feel for him,i cant feel for anyone...i can be myself and if i try to change he would stop me and say that be what you are from inside always.....

so i dont know what to do and what not...

• There is nothing you can do now but be patient - your friend must get over this in his own time. You cannot force the situation.

• okay!