Tarrot VS Wicca

• Hey, I have a controversial question for whoever browses through the Chatboards.. I'm new to learning about structure powers in wicca but horoscopes have been a huge staple in my life. But i never went through a tarrot card reading or anything of that matter. What are the connections between the two if there are any.. This is open for anyone with an opinion on the issue -Thanks

• Someday I think you would benefit from a tarot card reading. Good luck to you! I have always benefited from astrology too. I hope you find what you are looking for.

• Yea a real tarot card reading not the internet ones.. All it said for the one daily card reading is that i was a high priestess..lol

• I am sure that you will find someone in your area when the time is right to do a reading for you. Good luck to you! I am not Wiccan but I do appreciate the concepts of goddess worship. I also believe in magic and a Higher Power.

• Here here desire4859 - I completely agree with you. All happens when the time is right and everything is in order..

I believe you will find what you are looking for - look for something in your local area and once having the reading sit back and see what happens - if it is what was said then you will know if not then that is yet another lesson to be learned (and not to go there again)...

WIth regard to the wicca - I know a little but not enough to comment - you will find your way.

Luck and Light

• Tarot is one of many divination tool used by many wiccans. The cards don't speak to me personally, but the pendulum does. I have never asked for a tarot reading frivolously. I have always waited until I was truly stumped as to what to do in a situation. I have asked for a reading only twice and both times the reading came out correctly.

• Realta is right; just think of Tarot as another divination tool. There are many to choose from (and I don't mean just tarot decks), so finding one that sits "right" with you may take some time.

I've always used tarot alongside with Astrology; while I see Astrology as influencing both myself & the people around me, I use my tarot deck (The Witch's Tarot by Ellen Canon Reed - going Out of Print) with my Precog & Clairvoyance abilities to predict an answer to a question.

• p.s: ...and if you think using such things along with Wicca is weird, what about me? My religion is based in Wicca, but I serve the ancient Egyptian pantheon. (And no, that wasn't my idea, but Theirs.)

• Ketira

Sounds interesting. Good luck to you!

Desire4859

• Each card in the Minor Arcana is assigned a planet in a sign (Cups--water, Swords--air, Wands--fire, Pentacle--earth). The Crowley Thoth deck indicates this on the card. The Major Arcana are assigned a planet and/or a sign--ex: Temperance--Saggitarius, TheDevil--Saturn). Tere is a circular 12-card spread in which each position corresponds with a zodiac House. I use the Croewley deck and also the Faery Wicca deck, which is based on Celtic traditions. The Janina Renee book "Tarot Spells" blends Tarot and Wicca very well.

• HI SWEETY, I HAVE A QUESTION FOR U........WHY NOT ASK GOD? HE IS ALWAYS THERE AND IT DOESNT COST ANYTHING FOR HIS SERVICES. I AM A CHRISTIAN AND LOOK AT THIS STUFF AS FUNNY.............IT NEVER HAPPENS THE WAY THE HOROSCOPE STATES.....I GUESS I WAS CURIOUS TOO..........NOW I KNOW THE TRUTH AND I HOPE U FIND IT!!!!