Cancer guy....should i talk to him again?

• ok long story short there was this guy i was talking to....we were talking for awhile like 4-5 months and pretty much everything was cool until he started bs'ing with me i was over it so we stopped talking all together. last weekend i was out with my friends and i saw him for the first time since about march earlier this year. he approached me and we reconnected a little bit . he was about to leave out w/ his family and he asked me if i was mad we hadnt been communicating lately and i told him frankly i didnt care anymore.

he asked me if i had the same number and i told him yeah so he said he would text me...but i just blew it off because the last time he said he would text he didnt. we gave hugs then went our separate ways and thats all i thought of it. now TODAY he texted me for the first time since last weekend and i was kind of shocked being we havent talked in a long time...but i havent texted him back yet....should i text him back or what...is this stuff happening again for a reason?

• . I knew my cancer guy in hs 20 years ago we just reconected.talked 4 months all day non stop.he told me I had his heart and he wanted to be with me forever.. Out of blue. I would hurt him he says if I in anyway acted different or questioned him.first time he didn't talk for 2 days because I made a joke he didn't like .. the next time was a week because he was treating me bad and I told him to grow up and good luck trying to find someone to put up.with his bs.

Now its been 2 weeks because I sounded like I didn't want to talk to him on the phone when he called. I don't expect we will talk again for awhile.

If he us doing this now. I say he will do it again and again.

The thing that hurts the most is they just disappear without any explanation .. you have no closer..

that hurts the most. I am very sad and confused ..

I hope you will read a lot of the cancer threads and listen to the advice given.we all.seem to be having similar situations..

• why do you think he came back? something sparked his interest again after we saw each other last weekend?

• They are one of the most discussed ont he boards, I am a cancer female, but the cancer man baffles us all.

• Bluecat is right...cancer men are THE MOST BAFFLING. I just posted for help on a cancer man and didnt realized it turned into a BOOK by the time i was done. Fortunately we're all better at giving advice from the outside.

If being very close to him really hurts you too much then dont do it. You have to take care of yourself first! Men generally appreciate a girl who does anyway and u seem like you do. But, if its no skin off of your nose treat him like a friend ( for now) but be wary. Be honest and upfront about what is on your mind and how u feel about him and if he can hang cool and if not shove off. He didnt commit murder, but still just be wary going forward.

• Bluecat is right...cancer men are THE MOST BAFFLING. I just posted for help on a cancer man and didnt realized it turned into a BOOK by the time i was done. Fortunately we're all better at giving advice from the outside.

If being very close to him really hurts you too much then dont do it. You have to take care of yourself first! Men generally appreciate a girl who does anyway and u seem like you do. But, if its no skin off of your nose treat him like a friend ( for now) but be wary. Be honest and upfront about what is on your mind and how u feel about him and if he can hang cool and if not shove off. He didnt commit murder, but still just be wary going forward.

• They are good at diseapearing without a trace, a lot of them don't seem to like social sites like fb, or mspace, so their harder to seek out if your looking to reconnect with them. They are capable of kicking people out of their lives fairly easily if they don't understand the other person, they may just choose not to try too and move on. Capricorn and cancer are on the opposite ends, different type of people, doesn't mean it would never work, but I've seen it a lot where some signs have more difficulty with them then others. Their probably is a true and tried way of dealing with them, its just no one knows it exactly, and cancers are all a bit different from one another, we mostly like one another, but sometimes even we don't get along perfectly or understand each other.

• Oh I was referring to cap and cancer because I thought it was capgirl17's thread.

• Sam did the two of you have a past? or was it more of a short lived thing? either way, cancers sometimes return because they are drawn to the past before they move forward with their futures, as if they want to be sure of everything. They are nastalgic people, and seem to sway from past to present , back and forth, possibly to enjoy anything they liked about days gone by. They will sometimes have one person mabe two they seem to consider a fall back person in their hearts or minds they can oddly develope and undevelope feelings for at random times, I don't think they know they do this, or they don't see it that way, but its interesting to others lol, they can be one of the most loyal signs once they have some relationship experiance, and they feel totally connected emotionally, and or have learned from any of their past mistakes, in the meantime they might be searching or afraid of getting to close to any one person in case another comes along, they don't like to be unfaithful, so they tend to wait things out sometimes. Some of them really seem to enjoy the feeling of a "new" love stirring, but then get a little flighty later on, that migh keep them coming and going or explain some of their strange doings in that way. If they are just a friend, and there is no history there, you could probably expect to connect with them frequently, they do like to keep their friends forever, especially the ones they made at a young age, others , they make later could be easier to let in and out, depending on personalities and how they mesh with cancer, they can somtimes be quicker to judge, or take offense to what other people say or do or choose even if it hasn't anything to do with them. Then you might see them come around again after you think they swore you off or forgot all about you:)

• yeah we had a past. last year we talked for about 4-5 months then after awhile basically he started bs'ing with me so i just decided to leave him alone. last weekend was the first time i'd seen him since about march. we caught up for a while and he eventually asked if i was mad we hadnt been communicating. i just nonchalantly told him i didnt care and left it at that. he was leaving so he said he'd text me. i didnt think much of it because hes said those words 'ill text you ' before and never followed through. so i was suprised when he texted me today. honestly before he's hurt me and i felt like he did me wrong...but thats in the past and im tired of worrying about it so i let it be.

but during our conversation today he asked me " i know you have a boyfriend right?"...im not sure why he asked me that? im skeptical about letting him in..at least half way..

• If he asked if you had a boyfriend, hes interested. I would be skeptical too if he hurt you before, needs to be brought up to him before you go any further.

• Its so sad to still be reading threads on cancer guys, either disappearing or hard to get to know them. My best advice given to me:

You will NEVER be number 1 in their life

They will ALWAYS have the control over you

A post that I found on here......

Many Cancer men are romantic dreamers who look for fantasy partners, ideal people who really don't exist, so they are constantly being disappointed by real people and life.

They keep moving from person to person trying to find the perfect one.

They are probably some of the unhappiest loneliest and discontented people in the zodiac.

NEVER SETTLE...........If you have to figure any guy out........HE IS NOT THE ONE!!

• Im still reading all the threads to understand them. We all have different situations with these cancer men.. I've tried to pinpoint exactly what it is the cancer men seem to do that upsets us the most and I think it is .. not knowing or understanding what they do what they do.

Whether its disappearing or the mood swings. Nothing makes sense. Usually men are pretty black and white if you think about it. But cancer men say they love you then get mad at something you said and disappear for a week or more...you don't even know what you did wrong because really its not the obvious.

If you are having trouble now I say walk away. These issues never seem to go away they will always come back.. now I have to follow my advice 🙂

• I don't understand the dissapearing, as a cancer I've never done that, I've always been forthcoming and always the answer the phone, my sag friends boyfriend is a cancer male, and there are a few things about him I can relate too, but I've learned it all comes down to paying attention to ourselves and our lifes lessons. I had been there done that with some of the things he does, and could tell him exactly what he was doing, and what he needed to pay attention too, what he needed to stop doing. So sulky, and when they get mad, look out! Some younger cancers can carry on a few relationships at once, not dating, real relationships, and not seem to fazed. I have met a couple men that if they had that issue , they grew out of it. Its just a bizzare trait really.

• can you guys help me with this pisces guy now?? havent talked to him since last monday!!

Friday night I was with this guy I've been talking to for a minute and you could say we spent most of the night together he was hugging/ kissing on me and pretty much just talking (I.E he was kinda drunk). this was Friday night. ( i.e when he;s drunk isnt the only time he wants affection from me)

OK yesterday night it was a different story. I saw him with a lot of his friends and he came over gave me a big hug and went back over to them basically acting like Friday didn't happen. so I left it alone and kept walking.

later on I saw him again w/ his friends and as I was walking I saw him again and said ' so you actin like you dnt know anybody' he walked over and put his arm around me and we started walking but a minute after he told me to go with my cousin and he started walking w/ his friend again.

the other time I saw him he was walking by his self he came over to me and asked why I said that comment earlier about him acting like he didn't know me....he said I needed to cut it out because he spent most of the night with me before and yesterday he just wanted to spend the night with his friends....am I overreacting?.....everytime i would walk past him he would look at me... THEN LAST MONDAY.....

he texted first.

HIM...whats up?

HER...my dads been blowing up my phone talking about somebody saw us together friday night...i just wanted to tell you

HIM,,**** i dont care! he needs to chill because your almost a grown a** woman!!

HER..he called me about 15 times talking about you need to get your ish together and he;s not good for you and stuff like that but im gonna do what i want regardless.

HIM...that man doesnt even know me...

HER..well idk he's overreacting...i just wanted to tell you...

• Well you said Pisces guy and drunk. Sometimes they have that problem. Not all but some. I don't think the pisces is as hard to figure out as the cancer male but can be just as frustrating. One of my best friends is a pisces guy, hes very nice, but one of the biggest flirts I've ever met, and they can be over indulging at times. They are also one of the most empathic signs, don't be shocked if he can tell you what your feeling before you even know.

• what do you think about my 'experience' above...? i mean i havent spoken to him since last monday..would that have something to do with it...should i text him or wait for him to?

• Sam012,

Don't waste your time, if he is into you, let him do the work, LET HIM COME TO YOU!! in the mean time get on with your life, don't wait or wonder about him, you move forward. If it does not feel right, move on!! Save yourself the heartache!!

When a guy truly is into you, he will move heaven and earth to be with you..................

YOU WILL KNOW WHEN THE RIGHT ONE COMES ALONG, IT WILL FEEL RIGHT> TRUST YOUR GUT..........................................ALWAYS!!

Wishing you all the best!