All the same answers

• I am a Cancer woman, with Sag moon and a Virgo Rising... strange melting pot. For a year I have grown incredibly close with a Virgo man who I sense is a water sign Rising. For a big portion of this year I had an amazing psychic who I spoke to regularly he informed me that myself and my Virgo man were soul mates, and our relationship would grow and last a lifetime. There were some obsticles to overcome and he helped teach me how to become more receptive to the spirits that would help me and him. There were a few times when I sought other readings, basically because I was hoping that I wasn't going crazy by believing so deeply in my psychic's predictions but they were all working and I could feel my own spirit getting closer to me and my feelings for my Virgo would double, triple to where I thought my chest would break open, insane how big it felt and what if he wasn't the one and I was the only one feelings like this? However, every psychic I have spoken to or read with has told me, yes I see your wedding, he is your soul mate. For you and he to part would be taking half of the other away from the other leaving the other one broken. Really? My Virgo is very doting on me when we are together to where it's so right, and I know we're it. But we have our share of issues, he's stubborn and moody (Hence thinking he's a water rising) and has a mysterious edge to him.

Sorry so long, but how can so many psychics I go to know his name already and see so clearly he and I together (and by the way what they say, always happens)! and not be accurate!

• Hi, There is a reason why you keep going to the psychics. There's something that you are not comfortable with and I don't have to be psychic to tell you that. Don't rush the future. The future will definately take care it itself. Enjoy the present. Identify what is making you uncomfortable. Then when you identify it, seek the answers. Try to identify what you friend may be searching for. I believe that you have to start as friends first, then you can build from there.

• Thanks. We were friends for a long time before we ever started to become more. The answer I'm always seeking, is this. He will be around me and very supportive and very intimate in many ways and then disappear, or become upset with me over something I am not sure I did to begin with or did innocently. This has always been the pattern, and it's been frustrating. I guess I am asking whether to hang on or not, bottom line. I have a tendancy to wonder and think in one way with my emotions and on the other hand overanalyze and ponder every little thing in my head (Virgo rising). he's a good guy for the most part, he's helped me find a lot of inner strength and I love him for it, but I've never known if the feelings are mutual I guess. SOmetimes they seem to be and other times I feel like I'm the only one in this crazy thing! Thakns for replying to me, I appreciate it!

• Thanks. We were friends for a long time before we ever started to become more. The answer I'm always seeking, is this. He will be around me and very supportive and very intimate in many ways and then disappear, or become upset with me over something I am not sure I did to begin with or did innocently. This has always been the pattern, and it's been frustrating. I guess I am asking whether to hang on or not, bottom line. I have a tendancy to wonder and think in one way with my emotions and on the other hand overanalyze and ponder every little thing in my head (Virgo rising). he's a good guy for the most part, he's helped me find a lot of inner strength and I love him for it, but I've never known if the feelings are mutual I guess. SOmetimes they seem to be and other times I feel like I'm the only one in this crazy thing! Thakns for replying to me, I appreciate it!

• HI, My opinion--your going to have to be direct w/him in regards to his bahavior. I just have this feeling that you are not direct and sometimes hide your own feelings. Be strong around him. Hang on to your opinions and be happy.

• Thank you! I do hold back a lot, I don't want to push him away by being too forward. At this point I'm getting a feelings like I'm more worried about getting my point across than feeling like I'm on a sea saw at a park!

• Cancers have a tendency to hold back and that does frustrate the other person. I Love my cancer guy but I know I can't tell him that, he will run and hide in that shell. I know he loves me too because he SHOWS me in many, many ways. And I know that's a Cancer way. Sometimes he says things that any other sign would take offense to and dwell on but, I'm a sassy Scorpio and I don't take it personally! Your Virgo may sense your secrets or your moodiness and gets defensive and stays away. But, Virgo's need their space too, they don't like you to cling. he's not going to want to talk about your relationship and where it's going all the time either. If your worried about the future soo much that your not enjoying the present, you will have no future. That worrying could be putting you in the mood and he picks up on that. Sort of a catch 22!

• I hold back when I don't want to push Virgo away, I figure "I love you" would freak out a Virgo more than a Cancer. Cancer's don't want you to use the terms "I love you" lightly. I'm not clingy really, just I don't like to be shown I'm cared for and have it seem to kind of cool off or whatever... comes back even stronger but I'm not used to good relationships, I've had very intense relationships with Pisces and Scorpio that leave me feeling drowned. Idk.... I have only wanted to know what I was to him, never told me.... .. only half showed me....

• My father is a Virgo and I have seen how my mum (Pisces) has learned to deal with him over the years... Virgos do need their space, they can be very loving and intimate, but can also come across as selfish and judgemental - even 'hard' some times... choosing the right time to be forthright with a virgo is essential. From my experience, Virgos tend to be thinkers. I don't think there's anything wrong with you telling your virgo how you feel, but because he might need to take that away and digest it before responding, don't expect an immediate reaction! Sometimes we have to manage our own expectations better by 'giving without thought of receiving' and then we are often pleasantly surprised. I guess in any relationship we need to consider what our partners mean to us, why we love and appreciate them and what we want the relationship to look like in the future... there's nothing wrong with having that discussion with the one you love. We also need to be accepting of the possibilities that our partners may not have the same desires, needs and styles (of communication)... Ask him questions... 'facilitate' him sharing those feelings with you... but be aware of the signals... if the timing is wrong he'll let you know... Good luck

• Thanks! I appreciate your advice! 🙂

• A virgo man is a walking, talking dichotomy. They behave one way, but below the surface something else exists. The problem is that emotions are not concrete. They are gray, elusive, and mysterious. They can be confusing, disorienting, and difficult, especially for someone who has a tendency to protect themselves with a wall...Patience is the key...and trusting your instincts is also essential.

We all show affection in our own ways. For a cancer, it might be cooking a meal, taking care of others, nurturing. For a virgo man, it is quite different..(at least in my experience). They act, move, constantly analyze, give advice, and try to help build. They operate mainly from their heads, but don't be fooled. There is an amazing wealth of emotion, tenderness, care, and soul lying beneath the surface. They just do not like to operate in gray. Black/white. Yes/no..validate with the senses. Emotions you cannot validate in that way.

So, be patient. Do what you have been doing, but verbalize it in a way that gives him options and a chance to work through it mentally first. He will not clue you in once he has had a chance to process it. Don't rush it, don't get too stuck in your head, and most of all enjoy it. He is kind-spirited, intelligent, and thoughful. He just processes things on a different level, from a different perspective What you value he may not understand. Give him a chance to do just that. Keep doing what you are doing If he does not like it, he will let you know.