Psychic Workout

• Scully21,

Thank you. i spent the day quietly writing and it was nice. I do look forward to a brighter 2012. I hope you do too. The year of the dragon would be exciting throughout...for all.

• Thanks Tellstar, sorry not been online in so long, my laptop broke. My hair isnt naturally dark but think it may have been dyed dark brown when I was last online and is blonde now, shoulder lenght. Wouldnt say my eyes were round more slanty shaped lol

Alison

• Hi Tellstar! Author here.

I'm teetering on the brink of both good and bad.

My chief concerns are financial and reputation.

Can you see anything? I need severe help!

• When I close my eyes and think of you I see a puppet (female, maybe) wearing a white gauzy or silky long flowing robe. This one is neither happy nor sad. She's just doing something --workout? Does this make sense. I have not been meditating much, crazy buys with work. If I'm on the right track pls. let me know. But I'll be in touch when I have something. Good luck.

• Tellstar,

This dream i had,

I had dream of sequences,, i feel are like how i feeling emotionally.

Im in my bedroom,, a man with short brown hair, i feel wanted with him,

Suddenly i go under like these small shutters, and i just push my self upwards out of the shutters, no struggle. Its like a new release no more struggle im free?

• Hi Tellstar,

I'd really appreciate some clarity if you have time, (please don't tire yourself out) 😃

You'd think at my age I should know the answers, but I'm stumped with these things, e.g. job, unemployed kids, finances, if my new guy and I will work, life seems to have obstacles everywhere at the moment. I feel as if I'm going crazy and that I'm standing on the edge of a precipice...

Thanking you in advance ((hugs))

• Scully21,

It seems that you went through crazy struggle in your romantic life and won your freedom there. So that when such dream visits you, you protect what you've won. Power to you! Another romantic encounter comes and you will know how to handle it.

• Aloria,

Do you have shoulder length dark wavy hair parted at the center? I see a woman like that with glass on top of her head. Have you been to New Jersey? I see this woman in my neighborhood. I see this person, face lighted by natural sun, walking straight ahead, strong, courageous and ready to confront the day. Have courage. You need to work but if you are this person, you'll be fine.

• Hi Tellstar

Thank you for getting back to me.

Shoulder length hair - yes, but blonde with lots of grey haha.

I live in Australia

Greatly appreciated your time 😃

• Aloria,

Thanks for your response. Regardless of psychic or not psychic realm, angst is part of everyone's vocabulary. We worry because we care and we do not know what lies ahead. The world has gotten smaller and needier, demanding. In my view, the formula for survival remains the same. Tackle one issue at a time, the most pressing first and the rest follows. When a situation involves more than yourself your line of defense is to look and address issues as they come because you don't really know what the other person has in mind. You cannot dictate on them. They could back out on you even if it is for their ow good. You cannot wait too long either because you have yourself to take care of, too. Your pace in life is entirely yours to have. If you decide to give some of it for someone you take away the same amount that is for yourself. A lot of times it is ok by you. But you should listen to your inner self when it starts hurting you. Remember you are really only the one truly responsible for yourself and your well being. No one can be closer to you than yourself.

Good luck my friend.

• Hi Tellstar,

How are ya 🙂

What do you see is my calling in life? And anything else you feel/see with me? Many questions on my mind. Thanks!

• Danceur,

Are you 23 or 24 yrs. old? I am having difficulty focusing. I'll tyr to help when I can. There's nothing I could say at the moment. But I hear that things will be ok.

• Hi Tellstar,

Nope I'm in my 30s, but I've often been mistaken for a teenager 😛

• Hi Tellstar, how have you been?

I haven't been practising my Physic powers re my book, yet i feel they are work very strongly now, it's like i know when someone is going to messenger me, for something, I know when what right choice i should make, just feel connected to it.

I will get back to the book and practice with all the emotional stuff i been get through and now it's truly over, i will.

Take care scully

• Hi Tellstar,

Could you predict something coming on my way in the next months ?

thank you ! U

• Scully,

Good to hear from you. I have been very busy at work lately. There is trouble there. A new staff seems to be making all sorts of bargains to rearrange their time and when I do not agree they decide that I'm a tyrant. I can't approve something that is not fair to the company. She went running to authority and fabricated false claims. We all met. It looks like the authority noticed the person trying to cook something to either get me fired, has supervisor problem, simply jealous, or bypolar. I have a hunch of what's wrong. What do you sense about this person?

• Undio1,

I am very sorry for the delayed response. I didn't want to mislead you, and I couldn't focus on this right now. Something pressing at work exhaust me. I just could feel the other person exhausting all she could to manipulate every situation at work.

I am very sorry. I will get back to you when I feel more settled.

Take care.

• Tellstar,

no worries! whenever you feel like I don't mind that.

I hope the situation at works changes for good soon !

Best, U

• Hi Tellstar,

I see she is inferia of you, hates the person who is a believer in fairness, lives on been single minded out to get what she wants in need to control others in order to do this,, jealous of your authority.

Like said not been reading yet,, hope i not done too bad.

Im off now, can you see what im doing?

Scully

• Hi there,

Could you try on me?

I'd like some insight about a confusing relationship. I'm not sure if this one girl whom I really care about is playing me, really likes me but wants me to make the first move or something, or is simply an ultra-flirtatious person.

Thanks a bunch! ❤