What is wrong with the Cancer

• What Cancer Man wanted to me.I was told by this guy that I ve done the right thing he asking me to stop contacting him though I really wanted to do that cos I've hurt so much and loose myself respect , self confidence, verbally abused and used me . I get sick and lost so much weight physically mentally drained. All of a such then leaving me a voice mail telling me that he needs to get the address of the girl he used to chat in a dating shit and it cos him a lot of trouble keep talking so much shit about what happen to us. Unfortunately the girl that he used to chat was my bestfriend stalker . I said to him before not to chatted with her cos she talks so much about me which is too wrong and unfair on my side . He said to me that everything she said about him was lied since I am not interested in everything he said cos it's over and than. I asking to ignored her 50 SMS or 100 phone call or missed call instead his answering the mobile and get upset . I was blaming that I fueled the girl which is not true if he listen to me before it won't gonna happen . I said to him I'm felt sorry for him cos the girl keep annoying him and his getting affected cos he can't sleep and need to turn off his mobile and work getting affected . When he left the voice mail early in the morning the way he approached me was so polite and his last words is a bit concern hope all is well to me . I called him back and desperately needed the address of her stalker .I advice him to report that harassing call which he do harass me before and threatening me to kill. I'm afraid that he can't control his emotion and might do the wrong move and said to him don't put his self lower than that. But he said it's been four month and we both do he right thing to not be in touch cos he need to be alone and telling me that his having a girlfriend. I said tell everything cos I'm sure she will understand everything if she really love him for sure with open arms it will understandable. I said to him that I'm happy for him and I congratulate him. I said to him if I done some stupidity before I hope he will forgive me . I was shocked when he sounds so mad and telling me no matter what deep is my pocket I can't please or beg him to forgive me cos it cost me a lot and he only please myself . I don't really know why his getting mean to me . I swear to God he makes me believe that he was single didn't even realized his having long distance relationship and when his girlfriend find out I'm the one to blame I was silly to pleasing him before and it takes awhile to let him go though his telling me that I ruined his life and keep calling me names. I don't really know but I felt sorry for him until now he want me to carry the burden that he did. To make the story short I tried my best to put the girl in proper situation for all I know I'm not guilty cos I never done the wrong thing the only thing that Iade mistake was to believed everything he said till I fell inlove with him before . I said to him I find myself guilty cos if I only knew that his having relationship I wouldn't get closer to him and allow him to put me down and hated myself to see in that terrible situation. I fixed everything and said to him all good and no one will bothering him he just send me message and said goodbye and the only thing that I reply was bye . I'm not mad nor holding a grudge against him not at all but he was great to fooling my leg that it was my own fault and he had nothing to do with that . I hope sooner or later he will learn how to forgive his self and people once on his life make him happy . I have nothing to him but to find his own happiness in life .