Blmoon, nope not a question...just have something

• Dearest Blmoon,

hoping you'll get this before you recharge and life gets busy once again for you 🙂

Thank you from the bottom of my heart (of course your guides are included) whatever you write to me or anyone else I take a message from your guides to carry it into my life.

Please tell spirit thank you and a gigantic hug from sheila.

wishing you, your family, lots of love,light,peace and laughter

Namaste

Sheila

PS

i pulled some cards for you and they said " TIME FOR REST", but you already know that he he

Angel card for you:) also

Archangel Uriel

Brilliant Idea!

• Thank you! your validation is right on--I am absolutely spent!!! In a really big project way yet felt like Spirit was urging me to just do it even though it was--is--a very big task. I put my all into it yesterday into the wee hours and got huge things done. SO today I'm a zombie! Wanting to keep going but I believe I will rest my body today but keep my "houseclearing ideas going". I wasn't sure my get er done fest was so wise but loved the "good idea card"! Specialy the magic of the unicorn--showing me great potential and magical guidence. And that lightening bolt--perfect! That's exactly the force I was using! All yesterday I felt very guided to do more than usuall as if there is a time frame ahead that will surprise me and I need to be ready for it. You are a great messanger---thank you! BLESSINGS

• your first card was denied! maybe something hidden is waiting!