Feeling the Virgo sting

• I wish I would have known about the typical Virgo traits before getting involved with one a few months ago. Just reading all these posts I feel like I've gotten involved in something I won't be so easily to get uninvolved!

I met him on a dating website two months ago. He sparked my interest with " Virgo and Taurus are a perfect match" We hit it off right away. Fast forward.. he is hot and cold and just when I pull away he shows up (literally) at my door with his sweet talk and charming ways. When I calmly tell him I need more he reassures me and everything is great! (Although I always walk away feeling somehow that this is my issue and I'm the crazy one)

As of this week I have not seen my Virgo because he is "sick" I texted him last night to ask if he was feeling better. Of course he ignored me ..a typical push pull scenerio with him. I finally texted him this morning and told him it's rude to ignore. His response " What are you talking about?"

Ah...he is going to act like he never received my original text. I now chose to ignore but know he will chase. I feel like I am back in highschool again. Wishing to end this right now.

• roflmao! I'm married to a Virgo, and raising his Virgo grandson. You need to either get used to it or get out because he won't change. I think your last sentence says it all: "Wishing to end this right now" If that's true, then DO it.

• Thanks..lol The problem is that I could probably deal with his behavior if I knew his intentions were pure. I am true to my taurus ways and don't let go of things easily. That is the problem..when I finally let go he comes back around!

• I guess what I'm trying to figure out is..his behavior is like this with everyone? Just females? Is he toying with me..as in he is playing a game or is this all seem just normal with him? I've heard you need to be patient with a Virgo and I think I have been very patient..just need to know that at the end of this he will be worth the wait. I feel like he is testing me to see how I react. I'm wondering if there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

• Before I say anything I have to say there are a lot of factors to consider as usual like any other signs. Use your guts or instincts or experiences with any signs. Astrology is only a small

part ot it plus there are exceptions.

Virgos dont play games. It takes time before they make up their mind on you.

They are stubborn, kind of cold sometimes and goes in the quiet mood all the time. If you dont have patience,tolerance & understanding it wont work. YOU HAVE TO GET OUT. Even if you end up marrying this sign you CANNOT CHANGE THIS SIGN.

If he is financially stable and has a good job and ends up marrying you he will definitely take care of you. Virgos are good providers so its worth to wait but like what I said YOU CANNOT CHANGE HIM. HE WILL ALWAYS BE THE SAME NO MATTER WHAT and you might

get frustrated on that part.

It will take time with this sign especially if they have bad experiences or baggages to begin with already. If they have some kids in previous marriages you are consider last in his agenda. I'm used to my husbands ways. He is a good man AND most importantly

I understand his ways thats why our relationship works.

Our dog is a Virgo so, so, so, stubborn. He wont do anything not unless he wants it.

But if he is in the right mood he will follow you and you will be shock at what he does!!!!!!

• TEMPERED TAURUS3

I LIKE WHAT PORKYPINE0727 SAID. SHE SURE IS RIGHT TO THE POINT.

BESIDES YOU ONLY HAVE KNOWN HIM FOR 2 MONTHS.

THIS GUY IS NOT READY FOR SERIOUSNESS YET. JUST HAVE FUN AND ENJOY HIS

COMPANY. IF HE DOESNOT CALL OR IGNORES YOUR MESSAGES THEN JUST LEAVE HIM BE AND DO YOUR THING. DONT LET YOUR HEAD GET SO WORKED-UP.

• I am in a similar situation. I am a Taurus. I met virgo two months ago online. We hit it off pretty well and talked with each other just about every day for about two weeks. It turned out that we both worked in the same building, just different companies. So I made a visit one day to meet in person. He thanked me for stopping by. We talked about when we worked and when we were free, and tried to coordinate a time to do something, but we still have not done so.

I would say that the initiation of contact was about 50/50. We even came up with nicknames for each other. We would have full out conversations, but now I seem to be doing most of the contact and our chats/messages are short.

I may have pushed him away a bit when i texted him once saying that i liked him and that i would like to get to know him better. This was about three weeks after we met, so maybe too soon. He said it was too soon for him to say whether he felt the same, but that what he knew of me so far, he liked. I then proceeded to change the subject and close the conversation on a different note. Since this message, he hasn't been the one to initiate contact, it's been me. I have tried to give him space and not message him too often. Maybe every 4 days or so.

Since the "like" message, I have stopped by his work twice, and he seems to be fine. I even left him a note on his car saying I hoped he was having a good day. He messaged saying thanks. A few weeks later I also left a small gift for his birthday on his car (something that I knew had meaning based on things he talked about). He messaged saying that was sweet and that I shouldn't have, but expressed that he liked it. I told him it was my pleasure, and he responded with a :).

I would just like to know if I am over analyzing. Should I give him more time? I really feel that we do have some kind of connection and that he truly is some one that I want to get to know and that may lead to something later on, I just don't want to come off as pushy or desperate. Any suggestions? I want to message him or visit him again sometime soon to see if he would like to meet up, or simply to ask if he is still interested at all.

• Taurman

You have not given him enough space.

If you keep doing what you are doing he will stay back longer and wont communicate with you that much. My dear you are doing all the work.

Leave him be and let him pursue you and do more things for you.

Give him a brake from you at least a week!!!! And let him call you first. You look desperate to me of what you are doing. If he doesnot improve in 5 months (if you can wait) make your final decision. Knowing Virgos he is not going to improve in 5 months (they stay the same for life) not unless he really falls hard for you and they still stay the same. For it to work you HAVE TO CHANGE.

• Magickal, thanks for such open and honest feedback. I agree that I have moved too fast and admit that I have done so. I am forming the idea that that is the reasoning that he has become distanced. I was only trying to keep the pace that we had in the beginning, no intentions to be in the picture all the time. I understand that this is the way he is, it just confuses me that it happened just like that. For me, it's not so much the attention/affection, I tend to be a pretty independent person in that I can do without attention/affection. I suppose I just would like to know if he still wants to continue talking, even if it means it's not often.

Last I messaged him was yesterday evening just asking how he was doing. Never got a response. He did send an IM when I was online last night. I just started a new job with another company down the hall, and he asked me how it was going. We conversed for a minute, but soon called it a night. I plan on waiting some time to allow him some space. My only concern is that he would think that I have moved on or are no longer interested. I realize that I am probably coming off as desperate, and I in no way want that to be the case.

• Dear Taurman,

If virgo likes you they like you and they will pursue you their way. They are hot & cold thats the way they are.

You think you can handle that kind of character? If he calls you respond to him nicely in a way that you dont sound you are so much into him. Just enjoy his company. I'm telling you virgos wont change you have to change. They will take their sweet time on you. When they are ready they will be ready. It could take months or even years.

• I have and would accept being with some one who wants and needs their space. I tend to like my space and time myself and probably resemble that characteristic of a virgo. I guess it's more of a confusion as to why we talked on such a frequent basis at the start, then all of a sudden no more. I suppose I did come off as too forward and possibly scared him off a bit. I wonder if he is in the situation where he may be put off by the fact that there is a possibility of wanting to date. He was pretty open and we talked about almost anything. We definitely have lots in common, yet have our differences. I believe that I clearly got his attention and sparked an interest because he had mentioned that he responded to my first message (through online dating site) because he liked what I had to say. He also mentioned that he thought i was calm and quiet, but not to worry it was a good thing.

I know that there is more to a person than their sign, but I really do believe that people fit to what their sign is. I would really hope that the Taurus/Virgo compatibility is true.

I know that no one has the answer, but I just want to know why he doesn't even initiate a simple communication like he used to. I really feel that I have found some one that I want to keep getting to know and form a relationship. I know that if nothing comes of this, it's not the end of the world for me, but I feel that there is still some chance for us. I am willing to be patient, I would just like some understanding. Luckily I have been pretty busy with the new job and keeping busy at home that I can keep my mind on other things for a while.

I haven't contacted him since Wednesday, and I'm going to be resistant to contacting him too soon. How soon do you think I should wait before initiating contact if I don't hear from him? I suppose the stubbornness in being a taurus gets to me and I tend to be persistent when I believe in or really want something.