Shared Auras

• There is a man that I befriended thru a support forum. I am a Virgo, and he is a Scorpio. We were offering support to each other and within a very short time, we developed an intense relationship with each other. We were never able to understand why, how, the reason, etc. We have a level of communication unlike anything that either of us has experienced. We are in love with each other but distance and other issues make it impossible at this point to be together. We are both connected thru our work area, as well as other areas...likes, dislikes, and our joy of writing. Passion...always there as an undercurrent. We find it hard to describe what we are to each other. I had my third card reading with my reader who has been able to always give me bench marks to show her accuracy. She was having trouble focusing because of all the people crowding around me....mostly from the support forum, I think. So she requested that I ask a question so that she could center herself. So I said that this man has entered my life and I was hoping to find out what his purpose was in my life. Immediately she responded by saying that the reason we cant understand our attraction to each other (something we always said) is because we share auras.....then she proceeded to describe our interaction with each other and his personality and likes/dislikes....

I have heard several comments about this statement...one person said that it is because we have shared past lives....when I had our charts done...we were born three years apart...our charts were almost exact replicas of each other.......another expert said that it was impossible...

Any thoughts?