Taurus wmn and pisces man

• my dob is 4/24/75 and he is 3/18/78

together for 6 months, I ended it because he said he's not emotionally connecting with me whereas I felt that I was, he wanted to get back together after a month, we did. Now he's acting weird, doesn't call for a week at a time..this on again and off again is hard on the heart. not knowing where this is going. Also, after a recent discussion with him I found out he's thinking about the future -and needs time to think about whether this relationship will work out longterm. It's very hurtful because I care about him deeply. I prefer clear frank conv and he confuses me by not being clear. I point blank asked him if he's still interested in getting back together and he said he is but his actions show the opposite.

Any input or feedback on what's to be done. The pisces people get to you and it's hard to forget them, I have tried. Thank you!!

• It seems as though he's not ready for a committment. I firmly believe that actions speak louder than words, and his seem to hint at much hesitation/uncertainty. Although I don't know you guys personally, I've been in a long-term relationship in which my boyfriend wasn't sure about wanting to be with me; he kept saying that he wanted to, but he didn't act like he wanted to at all, and I continued to hurt inside.

I think you should take time away from him, possibly stop all contact or keep it platonic, so that he can figure out what he wants, and you can see if you're happier without him, maybe go on dates with other people.

Me being a taurus woman as well, I understand how important it is to know where you stand in a relationship, and how utterly stressful it is to be the only one connecting emotionally. I think that if after all this time he's still wishy-washy, he will continue to be. If a man really wants to be with you, there is no hesitation. At this point, if you continue to wait for him, you might be setting yourself up to be hurt.