Can you re-build after an engagement?

• My ex and I met when we were young, 19 to be exact. And had been on and off in a relationship for the past 10 years. The last 3 years of our relationship , is when we our most serious as we were of age and more mature. We were living in another state but wanted to move back to our home town. So I moved back home first, and he was supposed to follow. He never made it, but we did get engaged in janauary with plans of me moving back to where he was. Then, we had to break off the engagement. He told me that he did not want me to come due to the fact that he didn’t think he could support me or take care of me and he apologized for it and asked me to wait some more. Being that we had already spent so much time in a relationship, I was not too keen on waiting so I ended the engagement and returned the ring. It has been 6 months and during that time, he really tried to get me back. He apologized saying that he made a mistake and that he was for sure now ( being that he is a Libra male, you know how indecisive they are). But , I had started to move on. I have never had a boyfriend other than him seriously, so when I met this new guy I went full speed ahead thinking that I was ready to move on with my life. The whole time, he was still right there, saying he wanted to get back with me. I am now out of that relationship and would like to rekindle things but A)he has still not moved yet and B) He is now saying that he is not over me and the other guy I was with. I am so confused . On top of that, I’m still very much unsure of him and his words. I know he loves me but I’m afraid that he STILL may not be ready for marriage even though that’s what he’s been saying for the past few months. I don’t know whether he’s playing games or whether we still need time. Is there anyway to rekindle a relationship after an engagement? And, do you ever know when a libra male is truly ready?