4 MyJourney Aka Shatzy

• Tried to raise u on FB. Guess u must look much here instead lol

ding me on fb back meail poke me. thanx

cwb

• CAPPYYYYYYYY lol...this was buried under 4 pages..I have no idea why i kept clicking page after page, now i know why:) I'm still away from tarot but looking. I hardly go on FB, so i thought i would poke you here instead. I'm always checking my email though.

I was playing with my tarot deck last night and thinking of you, of course the cards aren't making sense right now, but i did pull cards that had cancer and Pisces.So i may have been on the right track!

talk soon, I'll keep my eye on this thread.

Namaste Charmed one

shee

• Oh great i thought i had lost u in space hahaahahahahahaahah

cancer n pisces eh? details.

ok reason i wanted to connext was to get ur insight on the whole charlie era from the first emails back in 2003 to the cut in 2004 to the renewed hot passionate connection in 2005 to silences to connection 2010 by phone n email to now.

the whole why he married that one, was he in a miserable marriage he n i played "footsy" in 2005 n more than friendly in the last 9 months?

if miserable why did does he stay with that one`

if happy how happy is he

thanx

• BUUUMMPPP!!!

• BUUMPPP trying to find email addy so far no luck my god has monday started already?

• Shatzy??? ellooooo????? oi i lost her LOL

i lost ya email if ya got mine mail me!

• awe you couldn't loose me, i do a fine job of that all by myself hehe.. sent you a call!

• cancer n pisces eh? details.

ok reason i wanted to connext was to get ur insight on the whole charlie era from the first emails back in 2003 to the cut in 2004 to the renewed hot passionate connection in 2005 to silences to connection 2010 by phone n email to now.

the whole why he married that one, was he in a miserable marriage he n i played "footsy" in 2005 n more than friendly in the last 9 months?

if miserable why did does he stay with that one`

if happy how happy is he

thanx

ps mail is somehow circling mars n venus n pluto ..................

• Ice ZILLION checked all email plus more and not a one has one from you. OI aiii wweeeeiiiii

• hey cappy, here for a moment are u still" @ turn out pants".../, thats where i sent an email...it said that i have been busy with company and getting my daughter ready for school next week..and that i'll be back soon...something like that lol.

love shee

• ill check thanx

• hey charmed, i haven't forgotten about you:) life has hit again, i'll be moving this weekend, though its a good move. I had to put allot of things on hold for a moment...My cards are wraped nicely in a bin till i get settled once again...I still don't have a computer, i am using my partners computer that doesn't hold a charge to well, but at least i have communication once again...

love and light to you always....

Namaste Cw

shee

ps..

hoping you are in a place now with some peace and answers

• Hey gurlfriend!!!!

So good to hear from ya. Life has changed but wether it´s for good or not is in the wind yet.

Union told me 2 days before massive monthly bills had to be paid i was not gonne get it, too few hours scraped in, so im on state aid which sucks. 4 now however i´m allowed to keep my car, if i get a job within 3 months time. The good is it pays more than union n studies aid.

My back has gone worse so bad too again. Im scheduled for an MRI Scan come next week. Doc also gave me a supplement painmed to the ones i already take.

Being on state aid n unemployed means activation, been at the place for 2 weeks now, but all this past week my backs been so bad i cant sit, stand , cycle, drive 3 long without massive pains. walks does well so i do a lot of that. Lying down i cope with pain, so i feel at times bloody lazy but what can one do. I try to doi my excersizes for the back but g dangit it pains more.

as 4 love n men well idesided to keep my mates. after all we woman are masters at high expectations and hopes even when we know they never said it or gave us the indication of what can be or n what might be. that too is in the wind.

i hopw once ya settled u´ll bring out em cards n mail me. or post here.

I hope ya mate let ya use his machien again

NAMASTE guuurrrllfriend!!!

charmed