Ascending Sign Your True Self

• @Amantim --- First off, No it does not matter where one lives presently when doing their chart. Its the place of birth thats significant. And you needn't repay ME lady...just keep helping others with your wisdom and insight. I feel blessed to have come across people like you and many others 🙂

About your sun/moon/rising signs : Your sun is in cancer, moon is in Leo and your rising is in capricorn 🙂

• No way! That's profoundly amazing to me! My son's sign is Leo, and I tend to get involved with Caps. (His sperm donor is a cap.) After 12 years (and they never meeting) I'm finally taking him to court for child support. The only guy (I feel) I ever truly loved was also a capricorn. I'm going to have to check into those signs again to remember what they symbolize.

Also, which one was it that you said was the "mask for the world"?

Oh, and thank you for the kind words. Do you really think that I help people? Cuz I get scared that I might say the wrong thing. Since it was always oppressed for so many years being taboo in my family, I never really got to develop what I have. I get nervous. I try to make sure it's accurate. If not, I usually put in my normal disclaimer.

I am the one blessed here to be graced by you and others on here as well. Sounds like we both are. 🙂 Sounds corny, but that makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Hey, I'm getting some serious energy my way. I've got a great connection to you. Nice. Thanks!

• Hey All 😉

I'm actually getting 2 readings of my ascendant, throughout my life.

Anyone opinions/insights maybe a very real reading?

Prior ones been by pretty decent Astrogers....and, @ 1988 got a Mac Astro disc.

Said Aries rising. Before that, I was always Taurus!?!?!

Then, the Internet sites say Taurus again!

Other day-did a free natal chart on the web. It was a decent site....

Guess what?

Aries it is, again!?!!!

I feel I'd like any insights inerpretations, Pleeeeze!

IMO ascendant ver y big....

Need some closure, lmao!!!!!!!!!!!

Really, Aries or Taurus!!!????

Scorpio Sun, Taurus Moon & ????!!! ! Rising.

10/30/1955

5:36 PM

New Orleans, LA. USA

gratefully yours,

Lisa X. =•}

• WOWWW! THAT IS AMAZING... LOOK, I HAVE SUN IN VIRGO - MY DAD'S ASCENDANT.

I ALSO HAVE MOON IN CAPRICORN, MY MOM'S ASCENDANT.

But my dad has sun in Sagittarius... but he is superbly(almost superhumanly) hardworking.

My mom has sun in Virgo(very hypochondriac, pessimistic...) ... but cares a LOT about status.

Incredible!

Though my sister has sun in scorpio, and my dad is not scorpio for sure... and she has moon in pisces.

I'm pretty sure we have the same parents.